Post Reply TakaChii Fanfiction
Creator
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
Have you ever read TakaChii fanfictions or written any yourself?

Well here's the place to share fanfics and talk about them.

The best place to read these fanfics would be in livejournal and maybe the Littlix forums.. >w<

I'm writing a TakaChii fanfic myself and will share it... once I have the courage to show it... XP

Okay here's the FIRST CHAPTER of my TakaChii fanfic. I'll come up with a title eventually. >w<
WARNING: If you don't like boy love, then don't read it?

http://chibilover14.livejournal.com/1695.html#cutid1
Member
1514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

ChibiLover wrote:

Have you ever read TakaChii fanfictions or written any yourself?

Well here's the place to share fanfics and talk about them.

The best place to read these fanfics would be in livejournal and maybe the Littlix forums.. >w<

I'm writing a TakaChii fanfic myself and will share it... once I have the courage to show it... XP

Okay here's the FIRST CHAPTER of my TakaChii fanfic. I'll come up with a title eventually. >w<
WARNING: If you don't like boy love, then don't read it?

http://chibilover14.livejournal.com/1695.html#cutid1


wahaha.. Nice story..
Member
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
hehe i have written 1 too!!

in chinen yuuri's fangroup forums!!

titled: ''my crazy fanfic''
Creator
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
And now I have chapter 2! >w<

Enjoy! >w<

http://chibilover14.livejournal.com/1811.html#cutid1
Member
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / around the WORLD~!!
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
nice fanfic.. i like the 'icecream date' idea.. lol
Member
6728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
thats cute plz keep writing
Creator
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08
Chapter 3 ish finally posted! Sorry for the wait you guys! >w<

Hope you like it!!! Comments please? XP

http://chibilover14.livejournal.com/2589.html#cutid1
Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
it's cutE!
Member
11698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ,, here in crunch...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09


.,uwaaa~!!
i've just joined thiiss group.. and mee's looviin' Takachii~!!! <333
demo, where's chapter 4
Creator
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

naru_mai733 wrote:



.,uwaaa~!!
i've just joined thiiss group.. and mee's looviin' Takachii~!!! <333
demo, where's chapter 4


Oh really? XDDD Glad you do~!

OMFG LOVE YOUR PICTURE. TAKAYAMAAA~! XD

Oh and here's my fanfiction index. XD

http://chibilover14.livejournal.com/8695.html#cutid1
Member
11698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ,, here in crunch...
Offline
Posted 5/11/09


.,kyyaa~!!.. arigatouuu~
more to read~!!
demo,, what's thee tiitle of thee one am readiiin now.??
oh and thankiiies for thee compliiment..
TakaYama forever~!!!
Creator
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

naru_mai733 wrote:



.,kyyaa~!!.. arigatouuu~
more to read~!!
demo,, what's thee tiitle of thee one am readiiin now.??
oh and thankiiies for thee compliiment..
TakaYama forever~!!!


HAHA YUUUP~! XD
The title of this multi-chapter ish Hontou Ni Rabu/Could It Be Love. xPPP
No problem~!
I SUPPORT TAKAYAMA THE MOST. XP
Member
11698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ,, here in crunch...
Offline
Posted 5/13/09


OHHMYY GAWSH~!!
am soo done~!!
mee luuffss it~!
and read almost all your fanfiics bout TakaYama.. <333
and thee other one wuz chiii's..
gawd~!! soo awesome.. <33
demo,, there were lottsa naughtyy stuff there... lol
You must be logged in to post.