First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
restorecop99s' magic classroom
3300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / stoning in front...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08


Ah yeah heheh ^_^; hope i can master this [=
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Esssstuuuusss..... *thinks of stupid, ugly, homo etc. sasuke* HEAT.!!

*paper burns quickly*

agh, hack, hack,.....

how's that sensei??
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
estus...*thinks of fire from sensei's fireball* *tip of rod glows bright red* haha i think i got it!
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Excellent! Very good job, MSgaaRA and Chidori, you have made very good progress, I think you two are ready to move on to the next exercise.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

MSgaaRa wrote:

Esssstuuuusss..... *thinks of stupid, ugly, homo etc. sasuke* HEAT.!!

*paper burns quickly*

agh, hack, hack,.....

how's that sensei??


Good idea thinking of something that makes you mad. Fire and anger go hand in hand. In fact, most elemental magic has an emotion that makes it easier to use.

7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:

estus...*thinks of fire from sensei's fireball* *tip of rod glows bright red* haha i think i got it!


Yea, I knew putting those examples up would help. That is nothing compared to the other elements.

22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08
makes fireball in my hand to make fire it doesnt always have to be in the form of rage, it can be passion, desire, the will to achieve or the fire in one's soul (says it in a mellow tone)
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

dreco12 wrote:

makes fireball in my hand to make fire it doesnt always have to be in the form of rage, it can be passion, desire, the will to achieve or the fire in one's soul (says it in a mellow tone)


Hey, I'm the teacher here, okay?

22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

restorecop99 wrote:


dreco12 wrote:

makes fireball in my hand to make fire it doesnt always have to be in the form of rage, it can be passion, desire, the will to achieve or the fire in one's soul (says it in a mellow tone)


Hey, I'm the teacher here, okay?



i thought i was your assisant, i was only assising you in your lesson
3532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08
How can we know the element we have?

*focus energy on hand*

.... nothing happens
3259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Rollaria Kingdom,...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08
*comes in* *looks around* hmm... fire spell huh...
ESTUS!! FURY!! HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! oops... hehehe... I'll try again!!

ESTUS FURY!(tries 100 times) EsTuS Fury... estus fury... *pants pants* estus... fury... *faint*
Sun Disciple
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

hmmm...
something's not right about this one...

Sun Disciple
2291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

a fire spell..*mood darkens*
*unreadable thoughts of hatred*






7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

PaulaMaeG wrote:

*comes in* *looks around* hmm... fire spell huh...
ESTUS!! FURY!! HYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! oops... hehehe... I'll try again!!

ESTUS FURY!(tries 100 times) EsTuS Fury... estus fury... *pants pants* estus... fury... *faint*


Yeah that's bound to happen once in a while.

7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 6/24/08 , edited 6/24/08
Hey guys, I've gotten a couple of requests, so I'm gonna make some changes. Everyone will get to choose whatever element they want, and I'll tech thast element. Just don't get mad. I'm gonna try and time my lessons, so cut me some slack. Everyone please pick their element.

Fire, Moisture, Earth, Lightning, Light, or Darkness.

Please only pick one element.(I'll teach you combining elements later) Most of you will probably pick darkness, so please only 10 people maximum per element. I suggest you chose quickly, becuase your favorite might not last long.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.