First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What Negima season do you like the best?
Creator
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

sonicspin wrote:

in order from most to least favorite:

mahou sensei negima (manga)
Negima!? (2nd anime)
mahou sensei negima (1st anime)
Negima (drama)
Negima neo (manga)


oooo! how is the negima neo manga? good? is it still going? or did the manga end? and sorry for all the questions x_x lol thanks in advance tho =D
Member
5562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

Mahora_Academy wrote:


sonicspin wrote:

in order from most to least favorite:

mahou sensei negima (manga)
Negima!? (2nd anime)
mahou sensei negima (1st anime)
Negima (drama)
Negima neo (manga)


oooo! how is the negima neo manga? good? is it still going? or did the manga end? and sorry for all the questions x_x lol thanks in advance tho =D


well, I only read the a few chapters since that's all that has been translated ^^;
It seemed alright as far as I read though... there are 3 volumes in Japan currently
Creator
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

sonicspin wrote:


Mahora_Academy wrote:


sonicspin wrote:

in order from most to least favorite:

mahou sensei negima (manga)
Negima!? (2nd anime)
mahou sensei negima (1st anime)
Negima (drama)
Negima neo (manga)


oooo! how is the negima neo manga? good? is it still going? or did the manga end? and sorry for all the questions x_x lol thanks in advance tho =D


well, I only read the a few chapters since that's all that has been translated ^^;
It seemed alright as far as I read though... there are 3 volumes in Japan currently


oooo i see! and its like the remake right? =D
Member
5562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

Mahora_Academy wrote:


sonicspin wrote:


Mahora_Academy wrote:


sonicspin wrote:

in order from most to least favorite:

mahou sensei negima (manga)
Negima!? (2nd anime)
mahou sensei negima (1st anime)
Negima (drama)
Negima neo (manga)


oooo! how is the negima neo manga? good? is it still going? or did the manga end? and sorry for all the questions x_x lol thanks in advance tho =D


well, I only read the a few chapters since that's all that has been translated ^^;
It seemed alright as far as I read though... there are 3 volumes in Japan currently


oooo i see! and its like the remake right? =D


yeah, that's what I heard. I haven't gotten far enough into the story yet though.

Creator
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/16/08

sonicspin wrote:


Mahora_Academy wrote:


sonicspin wrote:


Mahora_Academy wrote:


sonicspin wrote:

in order from most to least favorite:

mahou sensei negima (manga)
Negima!? (2nd anime)
mahou sensei negima (1st anime)
Negima (drama)
Negima neo (manga)


oooo! how is the negima neo manga? good? is it still going? or did the manga end? and sorry for all the questions x_x lol thanks in advance tho =D


well, I only read the a few chapters since that's all that has been translated ^^;
It seemed alright as far as I read though... there are 3 volumes in Japan currently


oooo i see! and its like the remake right? =D


yeah, that's what I heard. I haven't gotten far enough into the story yet though.



oo i see! thank you~! =D lol

1063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you. boo!
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
I liked the second one a little more than the first season. The second season's animation was kind of better that the first one,it was more funnier and also, Setsuna's relationship with Konoka was better. The only thing the didnt like in the second season was that Konoka didnt get to kiss Setsuna, unlike the first season.¬.¬ Both still good though ^^
Posted 5/17/08
first one........
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.