First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Reviving Dead (or so thought to be) characters
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Crunchy_support wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

I say to revie light heh heh, he made a good villian/Genius.


sorry but lelouch already revived the good villian/genius


Whos lelouch?


serious???
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
if they die, they need to stay dead! I hated in InuYasha how they kept bringing Kikyo back.
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
I wish to revive the 4th hokage
18786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bored on the fun...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
We should revive King Arthur!!!!...........oops I mean SABER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or revive me!! As a freaking vampire when I kill myself LOL
Posted 6/17/08

sleepy1313 wrote:

We should revive King Arthur!!!!...........oops I mean SABER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or revive me!! As a freaking vampire when I kill myself LOL




seconded. The first part.
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

AnimeKami wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

I say to revie light heh heh, he made a good villian/Genius.


sorry but lelouch already revived the good villian/genius


Whos lelouch?


serious???


Prety muc yes...
104073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Crunchy_support wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

I say to revie light heh heh, he made a good villian/Genius.


sorry but lelouch already revived the good villian/genius


Whos lelouch?


serious???


Prety muc yes...


main character from code geass
9840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Hmm, well I think if an anime character I liked died they should be gone for a lot of the series, then come back in a kind of surprise. xD If I didn't like them, well I'd be fine with the death...
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
If Makoto from School Days would come back to life he would probably kill all the girls he had sex with in that anime.
Sekai is already dead.I don't know if he will spare Kotonoha's life after what she did to him even though Sekai was
the one who killed him.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.