First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
I.D.'s
Sun Disciple
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 6/20/08



thanxs

Posted 6/20/08
Posted 6/21/08
name:skatergirl
knight type:swordsmen
rank:whatevr u want ^_^
dorm:8
Posted 6/21/08


^.^
Posted 6/21/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:



^.^

thank you amaras^_^

Posted 6/21/08

skatergirl22 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:



^.^

thank you amaras^_^



np. anything for a firend.^___^
Posted 6/21/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


skatergirl22 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:



^.^

thank you amaras^_^



np. anything for a firend.^___^


also nice background^^
Sun Disciple
3951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Now why would you...
Offline
Posted 6/21/08


cool. the guy in the background looks weird. whats it from?

22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:



How you like. dreco.
*kneels* sun god.


cool B), put demon knight for the knight type(my mistake) then it will be epic
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / invisible~!!
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
name- Chihori
knight type- mage knight
rank- dunno
dorm #- 7
Posted 6/21/08

TS_sasuke wrote:



cool. the guy in the background looks weird. whats it from?



don't know.
Posted 6/21/08

dreco12 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:



How you like. dreco.
*kneels* sun god.


cool B), put demon knight for the knight type(my mistake) then it will be epic


okay. fine. I thought you meant demo like a knight who deals with bombs and explosions.
Posted 6/21/08
Posted 6/21/08
Name: Shii
Knight type: Spy
Rank: i seriously dont know
Dorm: 3
Posted 6/21/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.