First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Human Fortress
Posted 6/20/08

sexywolf wrote:


*smells my wraths blood, turns around, see's all the arrows, runs to wrath*

Are you ok?! Wrath!!!

*looking at you, grips an arrow and pulls it out*




*smiles lovingly and kisses you*

love ill go with sin and attack those walls.. luigi looks like hes getting caught up in this mess...

*run and gets on sins back*

Member
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

wrath89 wrote:


luigi14 wrote:

*watches from above* man this place is reack *thinks-i wonder what will happen if they see me*


*humans mistake you for a flying demon and begin shooting thousands of arrows at you*


oh no *makes barrier*
Posted 6/20/08

sin1384 wrote:

u got it

*flys up to the walls and grabs on and tips another catapult over*

lets destroy this place...


*jumps off your back and lands in the middle of a squad of bowmen, they try to open fire but i open my 1000 vampire eyes and dodge them all and slaughter them in seconds*

bwahahah die human scum!

Posted 6/20/08
*arrives here*
"hehe~ got here before ya angel~"
Posted 6/20/08

luigi14 wrote:


wrath89 wrote:


luigi14 wrote:

*watches from above* man this place is reack *thinks-i wonder what will happen if they see me*


*humans mistake you for a flying demon and begin shooting thousands of arrows at you*


oh no *makes barrier*


*humans think your barrier is dark magic and begin catapulting large blazing rocks*
Posted 6/20/08

vampirefangx wrote:

*arrives here*
"hehe~ got here before ya angel~"


*humans special forces surround you and attack while black mages seal away your vampire powers*

gah... vampirefang take care of these guys while i get rid of their archers and catapults!
Posted 6/20/08
*flys up and grabs 1 of the blazing rocks and flys back down and drops it ontop of the catapults*
Posted 6/20/08
*watches wrath, accidently letting my gaurd down, all of a sudden a steal sword goes through my back, and through my heart*

ah...uh...

Human: haha, stupid vampire! I got you now!


*passes out, the human grabs me and takes me back to the fortress*

Human: I got one of the pure bloods!


Captain: good work.. take her to the doungen strap her down!

Human: yes sir


*human takes me down the step, a guard and doctor are there*

Doctor: Nice specimen, take her to the magic room..

Human: yes...

*they strap me up, and the doctor sticks me with needles taking my blood*


Member
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

wrath89 wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


wrath89 wrote:


luigi14 wrote:

*watches from above* man this place is reack *thinks-i wonder what will happen if they see me*


*humans mistake you for a flying demon and begin shooting thousands of arrows at you*


oh no *makes barrier*


*humans think your barrier is dark magic and begin catapulting large blazing rocks*


*eyes glow smashs rock with light magic*
Posted 6/20/08
*doctor grabs my chin and raises it so I'm lookin at him*

Doctor: hmm can't do anything while your healing yourself I see. but guess what?! you can't heal yourself in here.. so your stuck being weak.

Y-you wont get away with this...

*coughs up blood, Guard laughs*

Gaurd: Oh really who's gonna stop us? Our special force is holding those two freaks off, so your in here in the lowest part, and no one knows...

*laughs*

They know...they'll com...

*passes out agian*
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08

wrath89 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:

*arrives here*
"hehe~ got here before ya angel~"


*humans special forces surround you and attack while black mages seal away your vampire powers*

gah... vampirefang take care of these guys while i get rid of their archers and catapults!


*gets hit by one of the attacks*
"kya!!!~ ow...that hurts!, grrrrr! u blasted humans are going to pay for this!!"
*eyes startes to glow bloody red and fangs show*
"slitheteh~meshiryshi~batherishraea!"

*a sword appears in her hands and her wolf appears right next to her with glowing red eyes and black flames surrounds her and breaks the seal and starts attacking the humans, and the wolf attacks the black mages*

*senses a vampire in need*
"hey! one of the vampires are in trouble! i think the humans got her!"
Posted 6/20/08

sexywolf wrote:

*watches wrath, accidently letting my gaurd down, all of a sudden a steal sword goes through my back, and through my heart*

ah...uh...

Human: haha, stupid vampire! I got you now!


*passes out, the human grabs me and takes me back to the fortress*

Human: I got one of the pure bloods!


Captain: good work.. take her to the doungen strap her down!

Human: yes sir


*human takes me down the step, a guard and doctor are there*

Doctor: Nice specimen, take her to the magic room..

Human: yes...

*they strap me up, and the doctor sticks me with needles taking my blood*




*in the midst of the slaughter i feel your mind enter mine and i see what you see through a broken mirror*



*screams out in anger and pain and tears through the fortress defenses shattering stone, flesh, and bone as i force myself down to where you are*

Posted 6/20/08
*slams into the fortress and blows fire through it and i walk in*

knock, knock anyone home?
Posted 6/20/08
looks like the fun has started with out me...

*walks around and sees wrath*

wow im gonna enjoy this
Posted 6/20/08

vampirefangx wrote:

*gets hit by one of the attacks*
"kya!!!~ ow...that hurts!, grrrrr! u blasted humans are going to pay for this!!"
*eyes startes to glow bloody red and fangs show*
"slitheteh~meshiryshi~batherishraea!"

*a sword appears in her hands and her wolf appears right next to her with glowing red eyes and black flames surrounds her and breaks the seal and starts attacking the humans, and the wolf attacks the black mages*

*senses a vampire in need*
"hey! one of the vampires are in trouble! i think the humans got her!"


*eyes burn red and my screams of anger echo off the walls of the fortress as i shatter stone, flesh, and bones forcing myself down to where saber is*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.