First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
firefox 3 like it or not
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I downloaded Firefox 3 and I really like it, especially the add-ons you can download. It's like Flock which I used before I downloaded Firefox 3. Although I don't know why browsing the Internet is slower in Firefox than in Flock O_o
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08

helena91 wrote:

im having a problem ever since i downloaded it wont let me watch videos on cr, but i can on other sites


just mess about with it and see if you can get it working again...

right, here goes. lol

Try clearing your cache, private data then completely reloading the page.

heres some easy not so obvious stuff that you could do-

1) turning your firewall / internet security off?

2) restarting your modem / router instead of restarting your PC

3) right click on video-->settings--->see the folder icon at bottom? click it--->

then it will ask you how much information that you want to allow CR to store on your computer !,

now take the tick out of: "Never ask again" then slide the slider up to 10kb or higher !, (if you want to play safe set it higher !)

then click on: Close

Now hold down the "shift key" on your keyboard (while also clicking on "refresh" in your browser !) to completely wipe, then reload the Webpage !, it won't work if you just refresh it !, you need to completely reload the Webpage, so don't forget to hold down the "shift key" while hitting refresh as well !, alternatively you can just empty your "temporary internet files" (cache) then close your browser, reopen it and try again !

like i said, this is just odd things you could try to get it working again...i don't guarantee they will work but i'm sure there is a reason to it...

~copy and pasted from previous replies.


try watching this video clip thatnks to yours truly ~Allanon0904 (uninstall flash then install latest flash)

Un-install then install Java again. making sure that it IS turned on.

try using different web browser if all fails

Posted 6/19/08

Chance16 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

im having a problem ever since i downloaded it wont let me watch videos on cr, but i can on other sites


just mess about with it and see if you can get it working again...

right, here goes. lol

Try clearing your cache, private data then completely reloading the page.

heres some easy not so obvious stuff that you could do-

1) turning your firewall / internet security off?

2) restarting your modem / router instead of restarting your PC

3) right click on video-->settings--->see the folder icon at bottom? click it--->

then it will ask you how much information that you want to allow CR to store on your computer !,

now take the tick out of: "Never ask again" then slide the slider up to 10kb or higher !, (if you want to play safe set it higher !)

then click on: Close

Now hold down the "shift key" on your keyboard (while also clicking on "refresh" in your browser !) to completely wipe, then reload the Webpage !, it won't work if you just refresh it !, you need to completely reload the Webpage, so don't forget to hold down the "shift key" while hitting refresh as well !, alternatively you can just empty your "temporary internet files" (cache) then close your browser, reopen it and try again !

like i said, this is just odd things you could try to get it working again...i don't guarantee they will work but i'm sure there is a reason to it...

~copy and pasted from previous replies.


try watching this video clip thatnks to yours truly ~Allanon0904 (uninstall flash then install latest flash)

Un-install then install Java again. making sure that it IS turned on.

try using different web browser if all fails



wow i tried all of those for the last 3 hrs and not working but its working on every other site :crazy:
BTW you own this thread are you some IT guy you sound it
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

helena91 wrote:

wow i tried all of those for the last 3 hrs and not working but its working on every other site :crazy:
BTW you own this thread are you some IT guy you sound it


LMAo..noooo xD

I'm just interested in these sorts of stuff thats why! sheesh. IT my ass...>_<

can you actually see the video? you said it crashes right? try uninstalling first then installing the new firefox...



3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar. but ain't...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Its ok. but Internet explorer 8 is better though
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

dianediane78 wrote:

Its ok. but Internet explorer 8 is better though


wah? the Beta version?
3920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Qatar. but ain't...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Chance16 wrote:


dianediane78 wrote:

Its ok. but Internet explorer 8 is better though


wah? the Beta version?


yea. XXDD
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

wurzmychiken wrote:

I like it a lot, but they need to update all of the add-ons! =[ There's only one theme available that I like D:


Does it happen to be RedShift 2? I freaking love that theme, except there's no blue color out yet. =\
Posted 6/19/08

haotehmao wrote:


wurzmychiken wrote:

I like it a lot, but they need to update all of the add-ons! =[ There's only one theme available that I like D:


Does it happen to be RedShift 2? I freaking love that theme, except there's no blue color out yet. =\


Classic Compact actually lol
Posted 6/19/08

Chance16 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

wow i tried all of those for the last 3 hrs and not working but its working on every other site :crazy:
BTW you own this thread are you some IT guy you sound it


LMAo..noooo xD

I'm just interested in these sorts of stuff thats why! sheesh. IT my ass...>_<

can you actually see the video? you said it crashes right? try uninstalling first then installing the new firefox...





ok ill try doing that now
and thank you for you help *hugs you with gratitude*
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Omg! Firefox 3 wont let me watch videos in crunchyroll. Everytime I watch a video it suddenly stops and replays again from the start. =_=
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

Omg! Firefox 3 wont let me watch videos in crunchyroll. Everytime I watch a video it suddenly stops and replays again from the start. =_=


you're about the 3rd person whose said that so far today. look above.

Posted 6/19/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

Omg! Firefox 3 wont let me watch videos in crunchyroll. Everytime I watch a video it suddenly stops and replays again from the start. =_=


yeah ive tried everything and nothing works thats why im back to firefox 2
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08

helena91 wrote:

yeah ive tried everything and nothing works thats why im back to firefox 2


have you tried disabling all your Plug in's?

1. Open the Add-ons Window by clicking the Tools menu and selecting Add-ons.

2. In the Add-ons window, select the Plugins panel.

3. Select a plugin in the list and then click its Disable button. Repeat this step for each plugin in the list. You do not need to restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.

4. Test for your problem. If it does not occur, go back to the Add-ons window and re-enable plugins one-by-one with the Enable button until you find which one causes your problem to occur.

If you find that disabling a plugin fixes your problem, continue following the steps in this article.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Troubleshooting+plugins

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Video+or+audio+does+not+play
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Chance16 wrote:


helena91 wrote:

yeah ive tried everything and nothing works thats why im back to firefox 2


have you tried disabling all your Plug in's?

1. Open the Add-ons Window by clicking the Tools menu and selecting Add-ons.

2. In the Add-ons window, select the Plugins panel.

3. Select a plugin in the list and then click its Disable button. Repeat this step for each plugin in the list. You do not need to restart Firefox for the changes to take effect.

4. Test for your problem. If it does not occur, go back to the Add-ons window and re-enable plugins one-by-one with the Enable button until you find which one causes your problem to occur.

If you find that disabling a plugin fixes your problem, continue following the steps in this article.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Troubleshooting+plugins

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Video+or+audio+does+not+play


Thank you!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.