Created by HeavensGoddess
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who do you like better for amu-chan
Member
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08
Tadase-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Montreal
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I agree cuz
Member
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States Of...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The key and the lock belong together...and dont go saying that the key belonged to Tadase first. That might be true but everyone, minus Tadase, thinks that the key is Ikuto's. Even the first king thinks so.
3432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i agree with ikuto being with amu!
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
IKUTO!!sry Ikuto has liked Amu for her true self throughout the anime/manga unlike Tadase who ends up likein her at the end of the manga serise!!lol plus Ikuto is H.O.T
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

ShugoCharaRocks wrote:

IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The key and the lock belong together...and dont go saying that the key belonged to Tadase first. That might be true but everyone, minus Tadase, thinks that the key is Ikuto's. Even the first king thinks so.



sgurlrox67 wrote:

IKUTO!!sry Ikuto has liked Amu for her true self throughout the anime/manga unlike Tadase who ends up likein her at the end of the manga serise!!lol plus Ikuto is H.O.T :P


ummmm Shugo so wat the lock and key go together wats that got to do with anything bout this thread? that fact is ikuto stole it tadase says it and ikuto doesnt deny it, i wont deny its his NOW but who was the original owner?

sgurl..... wheres the proof he liked amu throughout anime/manga?, he was only interested at first cuz he thought one of amu's eggs might b the embryo then for the lock.... true he likes her NOW but i doubt it was like that in the beginning. as for tadase, so wat he was late in liking her big deal the point is he likes amu now.


now for the both of u....this is just my opinion but dont u think ur thoughts bout amu/ikuto together r being swayed by ikuto's looks (i know sgurl is at least)

and finally no doubt u know i dislike ikuto, i do a lot, but thats only cuz he allows himself to controlled (i dont care wat easter gots over him) and his stupid arrogant attitude, i do like yoru though. and yes i know he escapes but its too late
Member
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States Of...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

uhohimdead wrote:


ShugoCharaRocks wrote:

IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The key and the lock belong together...and dont go saying that the key belonged to Tadase first. That might be true but everyone, minus Tadase, thinks that the key is Ikuto's. Even the first king thinks so.



sgurlrox67 wrote:

IKUTO!!sry Ikuto has liked Amu for her true self throughout the anime/manga unlike Tadase who ends up likein her at the end of the manga serise!!lol plus Ikuto is H.O.T :P


ummmm Shugo so wat the lock and key go together wats that got to do with anything bout this thread? that fact is ikuto stole it tadase says it and ikuto doesnt deny it, i wont deny its his NOW but who was the original owner?

sgurl..... wheres the proof he liked amu throughout anime/manga?, he was only interested at first cuz he thought one of amu's eggs might b the embryo then for the lock.... true he likes her NOW but i doubt it was like that in the beginning. as for tadase, so wat he was late in liking her big deal the point is he likes amu now.


now for the both of u....this is just my opinion but dont u think ur thoughts bout amu/ikuto together r being swayed by ikuto's looks (i know sgurl is at least)

and finally no doubt u know i dislike ikuto, i do a lot, but thats only cuz he allows himself to controlled (i dont care wat easter gots over him) and his stupid arrogant attitude, i do like yoru though. and yes i know he escapes but its too late


Because everyone knows that eventually they will have to get together because how else will they figure out what happens when the key unlocks the locket.

And in the end your opinion is very biased, and I told you not to say that the key belongs to Tadase because Ikuto stole it from him. Yes it's true that Ikuto took it but the first king believes it is destined for him.

And wasn't Tadase only interested in with Amu in the beginning because she could character change?

Well since that's true you really can't blame Ikuto for being interested in her for her chara eggs either.

And you asked what's the big point now that Tadase likes her now even though he liked amulet heart before. So why can't you say that about Ikuto and the fact that he, Ikuto, was interested in her for the wrong reason at first too, he eventually started liking her , and in the end he was the first one to like her for who she really was why else would he keep showing up after Suu hatched, there was no proof that anyone told him he had to.

Your opinion was exceptionally biased due to your dislike of Ikuto, it's true that he was controlled, but we all know that Easter didn't have a strong hold on him, besides if your fine with Utau in this series you should be okay with Ikuto too because in reality Utau was much more of a pawn of Easters. We all know that he'll leave when the right time comes, but it's not too late because he was never actually controlled by Easter totally that's why they had to steal his violin to keep control of him, but now that's over and he's going to sacrifice himself so Amu's safe, besides we know that in the end if Tadase and Amu got together Amu would be the one saving Tadase, yes I know he gets Platinum Royale eventually, but Amu has always been stronger. But if she's with Ikuto we all know that he will save her from all the dumb mistakes she makes, like the episode(s) with her and Nikaidou fighting with Ikuto there, he saved her, besides pink and blue looks much better together than pink and yellow.
114162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

ShugoCharaRocks wrote:


Because everyone knows that eventually they will have to get together because how else will they figure out what happens when the key unlocks the locket.

And in the end your opinion is very biased, and I told you not to say that the key belongs to Tadase because Ikuto stole it from him. Yes it's true that Ikuto took it but the first king believes it is destined for him.

And wasn't Tadase only interested in with Amu in the beginning because she could character change?

Well since that's true you really can't blame Ikuto for being interested in her for her chara eggs either.

And you asked what's the big point now that Tadase likes her now even though he liked amulet heart before. So why can't you say that about Ikuto and the fact that he, Ikuto, was interested in her for the wrong reason at first too, he eventually started liking her , and in the end he was the first one to like her for who she really was why else would he keep showing up after Suu hatched, there was no proof that anyone told him he had to.

Your opinion was exceptionally biased due to your dislike of Ikuto, it's true that he was controlled, but we all know that Easter didn't have a strong hold on him, besides if your fine with Utau in this series you should be okay with Ikuto too because in reality Utau was much more of a pawn of Easters. We all know that he'll leave when the right time comes, but it's not too late because he was never actually controlled by Easter totally that's why they had to steal his violin to keep control of him, but now that's over and he's going to sacrifice himself so Amu's safe, besides we know that in the end if Tadase and Amu got together Amu would be the one saving Tadase, yes I know he gets Platinum Royale eventually, but Amu has always been stronger. But if she's with Ikuto we all know that he will save her from all the dumb mistakes she makes, like the episode(s) with her and Nikaidou fighting with Ikuto there, he saved her, besides pink and blue looks much better together than pink and yellow.


o plz get together doesnt have to mean as a couple could mean working together toward a common goal. true but honestly with all the girls around tadase could he notice amu with her "cool and spicy" attitude let alone approach her? y else?!? wat.... he isnt interested in getting the lock anymore?? like how he got close to tadase for the key and your opinion is bias too due to u liking him, his good looks and his "bad boy" style. Utau is doing this for ikuto so easter doesnt have a strong hold over her either, i respect Utau's determination, and her bold declaration toward ikuto (idc if they're siblings ikuto's a guy and utau's a girl). ill give ikuto credit for sacrificing himself (heh heh i want to see him dead). so you're saying amu is one of those fairy tale people where the guy always saving the girl no matter wat, how cliche why cant the girl save the guy for a change?.....who cares wat color goes with wat? y dont we let the creaters of Shugo Chara decide hmm? i know this argument will have no impact on the outcome u have ur opinion i got mine lets leave it
Member
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I choose Kukai (2nd is Kairi) for no reason at all, but I think the pairing is really cute.

As for Amuto...it's decent, but I think of it as more of brother - sister type...for some reason...
As for Amudase... somehow the king...is too shiny for Amu...
Member
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
ikuto likes amu for real but tadase likes amulet heart
Member
54369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Ikuto!
Member
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States Of...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

uhohimdead wrote:


ShugoCharaRocks wrote:


Because everyone knows that eventually they will have to get together because how else will they figure out what happens when the key unlocks the locket.

And in the end your opinion is very biased, and I told you not to say that the key belongs to Tadase because Ikuto stole it from him. Yes it's true that Ikuto took it but the first king believes it is destined for him.

And wasn't Tadase only interested in with Amu in the beginning because she could character change?

Well since that's true you really can't blame Ikuto for being interested in her for her chara eggs either.

And you asked what's the big point now that Tadase likes her now even though he liked amulet heart before. So why can't you say that about Ikuto and the fact that he, Ikuto, was interested in her for the wrong reason at first too, he eventually started liking her , and in the end he was the first one to like her for who she really was why else would he keep showing up after Suu hatched, there was no proof that anyone told him he had to.

Your opinion was exceptionally biased due to your dislike of Ikuto, it's true that he was controlled, but we all know that Easter didn't have a strong hold on him, besides if your fine with Utau in this series you should be okay with Ikuto too because in reality Utau was much more of a pawn of Easters. We all know that he'll leave when the right time comes, but it's not too late because he was never actually controlled by Easter totally that's why they had to steal his violin to keep control of him, but now that's over and he's going to sacrifice himself so Amu's safe, besides we know that in the end if Tadase and Amu got together Amu would be the one saving Tadase, yes I know he gets Platinum Royale eventually, but Amu has always been stronger. But if she's with Ikuto we all know that he will save her from all the dumb mistakes she makes, like the episode(s) with her and Nikaidou fighting with Ikuto there, he saved her, besides pink and blue looks much better together than pink and yellow.


o plz get together doesnt have to mean as a couple could mean working together toward a common goal. true but honestly with all the girls around tadase could he notice amu with her "cool and spicy" attitude let alone approach her? y else?!? wat.... he isnt interested in getting the lock anymore?? like how he got close to tadase for the key and your opinion is bias too due to u liking him, his good looks and his "bad boy" style. Utau is doing this for ikuto so easter doesnt have a strong hold over her either, i respect Utau's determination, and her bold declaration toward ikuto (idc if they're siblings ikuto's a guy and utau's a girl). ill give ikuto credit for sacrificing himself (heh heh i want to see him dead). so you're saying amu is one of those fairy tale people where the guy always saving the girl no matter wat, how cliche why cant the girl save the guy for a change?.....who cares wat color goes with wat? y dont we let the creaters of Shugo Chara decide hmm? i know this argument will have no impact on the outcome u have ur opinion i got mine lets leave it


Yes you have your opinion and these are my last words, but in the end I truly think that Ikuto will live , much to your distaste, and that Tadase will end up with someone like Rima because if you remember in the chapter where she came he was blushing and he said/thought "I've never met a girl like that before" So he obviously just said that he likes Rima too. I know that they, Tadase and Amu, almost kissed, but it seems like Ikuto will end up stealing her first kiss after all he seems to be willing to do anything for it.
dove12 
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
i think ikuto he realy like amu for amu and even for the atitud he still try for amu the fact that yoru speeks for him in some eps reveling his feelings about the situation with amu shows her cares. tadase only like amultheart still it is true he says that latter one amulet is amu . he still hearts her and is only looking for amult though or in amu and ikuto just likes amu for amu
as for utau and ikuto, the brother and sister thing is not right i wish she is just fighting for her brother becuse she cares for him as brother .not love,loveing her brother
and ikuto dose and yet has to show true love for utau she just clings to him
i think ikuto haveing the key and amu the lock is fate and i want them to be to geather



dove12 
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ask
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
sorry im a bad speller

but truly ikuto is my vote and it not based on how hot he is beside if it were based on looks tadase is cute
to.




If anybody thinks im wrong then ples shara you opinion with me



agin Im sorry for my bad spelling

Posted 6/19/08

ShugoCharaRocks wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


ShugoCharaRocks wrote:

IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The key and the lock belong together...and dont go saying that the key belonged to Tadase first. That might be true but everyone, minus Tadase, thinks that the key is Ikuto's. Even the first king thinks so.



sgurlrox67 wrote:

IKUTO!!sry Ikuto has liked Amu for her true self throughout the anime/manga unlike Tadase who ends up likein her at the end of the manga serise!!lol plus Ikuto is H.O.T :P


ummmm Shugo so wat the lock and key go together wats that got to do with anything bout this thread? that fact is ikuto stole it tadase says it and ikuto doesnt deny it, i wont deny its his NOW but who was the original owner?

sgurl..... wheres the proof he liked amu throughout anime/manga?, he was only interested at first cuz he thought one of amu's eggs might b the embryo then for the lock.... true he likes her NOW but i doubt it was like that in the beginning. as for tadase, so wat he was late in liking her big deal the point is he likes amu now.


now for the both of u....this is just my opinion but dont u think ur thoughts bout amu/ikuto together r being swayed by ikuto's looks (i know sgurl is at least)

and finally no doubt u know i dislike ikuto, i do a lot, but thats only cuz he allows himself to controlled (i dont care wat easter gots over him) and his stupid arrogant attitude, i do like yoru though. and yes i know he escapes but its too late


Because everyone knows that eventually they will have to get together because how else will they figure out what happens when the key unlocks the locket.

And in the end your opinion is very biased, and I told you not to say that the key belongs to Tadase because Ikuto stole it from him. Yes it's true that Ikuto took it but the first king believes it is destined for him.

And wasn't Tadase only interested in with Amu in the beginning because she could character change?

Well since that's true you really can't blame Ikuto for being interested in her for her chara eggs either.

And you asked what's the big point now that Tadase likes her now even though he liked amulet heart before. So why can't you say that about Ikuto and the fact that he, Ikuto, was interested in her for the wrong reason at first too, he eventually started liking her , and in the end he was the first one to like her for who she really was why else would he keep showing up after Suu hatched, there was no proof that anyone told him he had to.

Your opinion was exceptionally biased due to your dislike of Ikuto, it's true that he was controlled, but we all know that Easter didn't have a strong hold on him, besides if your fine with Utau in this series you should be okay with Ikuto too because in reality Utau was much more of a pawn of Easters. We all know that he'll leave when the right time comes, but it's not too late because he was never actually controlled by Easter totally that's why they had to steal his violin to keep control of him, but now that's over and he's going to sacrifice himself so Amu's safe, besides we know that in the end if Tadase and Amu got together Amu would be the one saving Tadase, yes I know he gets Platinum Royale eventually, but Amu has always been stronger. But if she's with Ikuto we all know that he will save her from all the dumb mistakes she makes, like the episode(s) with her and Nikaidou fighting with Ikuto there, he saved her, besides pink and blue looks much better together than pink and yellow.


I agree
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.