First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
everyone post pictures of your ideal physique
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08
im bored post em up (no homo)
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i wannabe like The Great Khali
Posted 6/18/08
wow you've really outdone yourself this time
28570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
men: tall, 6 pack, good firm shoulders

women: tall, hourglass figure, larger breasts than they currently have.

isnt that the basic rule for ideal physique? lol
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

helena91 wrote:

wow you've really outdone yourself this time


yeah, takin a break from the stories.

im pretty sure a tear just ran through everyones cheeks
Posted 6/18/08

Raikuga wrote:


helena91 wrote:

wow you've really outdone yourself this time


yeah, takin a break from the stories.

im pretty sure a tear just ran through everyones cheeks


I think there more like haveing heart attacks
im just wondering has someone taken over your account or are you feeling ok
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
here are some good physiques








3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

helena91 wrote:


Raikuga wrote:


helena91 wrote:

wow you've really outdone yourself this time


yeah, takin a break from the stories.

im pretty sure a tear just ran through everyones cheeks


I think there more like haveing heart attacks
im just wondering has someone taken over your account or are you feeling ok


i said in the first post i was bored lol. normally this would be perfect conditions for me to write about me and the crew. but i dont want the 17s to overload.
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Raikuga wrote:

here are some good physiques










Blech! They have nice bodies, but WAY too big.

As for me, I'd just like to be a bit taller. Pretty happy with me.
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

Raikuga wrote:

here are some good physiques











I actually don't know how girls like these physiques
and wow you're being considerate *gives you a hug for that*
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08
I love this thread now.

I thought I wanted to have someone else's body but this really opened my looky holes. Thanks.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Flourescent wrote:

:w00t: I love this thread now.

I thought I wanted to have someone else's body but this really opened my looky holes. Thanks.


what happened lol??
Posted 6/18/08

Raikuga wrote:


Flourescent wrote:

:w00t: I love this thread now.

I thought I wanted to have someone else's body but this really opened my looky holes. Thanks.


what happened lol??


Lmao it just sounds stupid >_> Saying you want someone else's body. No matter what, you're never gonna look EXACTLY like someone else. All bodies are different.
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Raikuga wrote:

here are some good physiques










OMFG! SO BIGGG!!! SO SCARYYYYY!!!!
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

Raikuga wrote:

here are some good physiques










aaaargh! man-boobs!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.