First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Demon Territory
Posted 6/20/08

sexywolf wrote:


*steps back a couple times, looking at the serpant*

Ahh a worthy lookin opponent appeared.. So me what you got snaky!



*the snake demon moves at lightning speed and slams its huge sword at you missing you by inches, the sword slams into the ground and sends a huge shockwave across the ground*
Posted 6/20/08

sin1384 wrote:

*sits on my throne and watchs saber*

this should be fun...

(sorry i couldnt start this i had to go somewhere)


haha well at least your here now. could you control snakey for me while i play my part?
Member
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

lil_munna wrote:

*summons Demon beast* go playground with luigi just try not to hurt him to much


waah it's big *slashs at demon*
Posted 6/20/08
*dangles upside down in front of cage and stares at wrath-onii-kun* having fun in there
Posted 6/20/08
sure
Posted 6/20/08

luigi14 wrote:


lil_munna wrote:

*summons Demon beast* go playground with luigi just try not to hurt him to much


waah it's big *slashs at demon*



*demon dodges and wacks luigi away with gaint claws*



Posted 6/20/08

sexywolf wrote:


*steps back a couple times, looking at the serpant*

Ahh a worthy lookin opponent appeared.. So me what you got snaky!



*begins channeling my power into you as i feel your prescence grow stronger as you get closer to me*
Posted 6/20/08

wrath89 wrote:


sexywolf wrote:


*steps back a couple times, looking at the serpant*

Ahh a worthy lookin opponent appeared.. So me what you got snaky!



*the snake demon moves at lightning speed and slams its huge sword at you missing you by inches, the sword slams into the ground and sends a huge shockwave across the ground*


*smiling, attacks the snack while its trying to turn around*



Awwww I think I made you bleed!
Posted 6/20/08

lil_munna wrote:

*dangles upside down in front of cage and stares at wrath-onii-kun* having fun in there


*pulls out my katana and pokes you in th butt with it*

sure^^ and when i get out of here im going to have LOTS of fun with you!

*wets my lips staring at your neck hungrily*
Creator
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
Stupid! Baka!

*teleports into the Demon Castle, looking pissed*



Did I tell you to get blood all over my nice clean Sanctuary floor while I was sleeping? DID I, WRATH?!

Now stop playing cops and robbers with your little friends and get over here so I can kick the crap out of you!!!

*aims and shoots lightning gun at Wrath's cage*
Posted 6/20/08
*sheds tears from being worried*
Posted 6/20/08
*i jump and lands on the demon and pull a tombstone off my back*

come on show me ur true power, Saber...

Member
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cookie Land~!
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

lil_munna wrote:


luigi14 wrote:


lil_munna wrote:

*summons Demon beast* go playground with luigi just try not to hurt him to much


waah it's big *slashs at demon*



*demon dodges and wacks luigi away with gaint claws*





ouch *slashes at it again*
Posted 6/20/08
*looks at Wrath-onii-kun and turns to chibi demon girl* PINEAPPLE

*lets Wrath-onii-kun out of cage and jumps on him* PINEAPPLE
Posted 6/20/08

moontiara_action wrote:

Stupid! Baka!

*teleports into the Demon Castle, looking pissed*



Did I tell you to get blood all over my nice clean Sanctuary floor while I was sleeping? DID I, WRATH?!

Now stop playing cops and robbers with your little friends and get over here so I can kick the crap out of you!!!

*aims and shoots lightning gun at Wrath's cage*


*backs as FAR away from you as i can in the cage*

gah... h-hey whos side you on here????
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.