First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Fate/Stay night new seasons (spoiler alert)
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
Words do not describe the feeling of utter disappointment I feel for hearing somebody foolish enough claim this...
570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Far Side of t...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

joseph4616 wrote:



you are being too nice, what you mean to say is nube not noob (they are diferent and a noob is generaly accepted but in this case it is un-acceptable)


Hmm, I always thought that "Noob" is an insult, from what I know the generally acceptable term is "Newb" or "Newbie"...
922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Garland, USA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
This thread is a joke, it's in bad taste. Deliberately trying to mislead people isn't funny at all.
3605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Spain
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

joseph4616 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

Are you retarded? Those are GAMES.

Y

O

U


F

A

I

L
,

N

O

O

B

.

GTFO and take your fail with you.




wow stupidity like this deserves something special





This facepalm collage made my day, i was laughing like 5 mins, and its very appropiate for this thread :)
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
heres one for you pplz

waste of bandwidth 5 dollars, waste of sperm and egg 10 dollars, waste of my time... priceless.
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Marine City, MI
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

hawke1985 wrote:


joseph4616 wrote:



you are being too nice, what you mean to say is nube not noob (they are diferent and a noob is generaly accepted but in this case it is un-acceptable)


Hmm, I always thought that "Noob" is an insult, from what I know the generally acceptable term is "Newb" or "Newbie"...


thats true but noob is an insult for people who have made a mistake and accepted that they were wrong but a nube is someone who does not accept that they made a mistake and tries to cover it up with an excuse
(according to urban dictionary a nube can be compared to the stump left if a mans penis is cut off) thus the harshness
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Marine City, MI
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

kamicase13 wrote:


joseph4616 wrote:


CounterCIockwise wrote:

Are you retarded? Those are GAMES.

Y

O

U


F

A

I

L
,

N

O

O

B

.

GTFO and take your fail with you.




wow stupidity like this deserves something special





This facepalm collage made my day, i was laughing like 5 mins, and its very appropiate for this thread :)


thank you, i actually found it on another forum and saved it since i knew it would come in handy for times like this
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
is it a game or not????i'm confused.....
570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Far Side of t...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

jiaan123455 wrote:

is it a game or not????i'm confused.....


It's all right to be confused i guess... Because those are ero-games, you're not supposed to know until you're 18

Posted 6/18/08

hawke1985 wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:

is it a game or not????i'm confused.....


It's all right to be confused i guess... Because those are ero-games, you're not supposed to know until you're 18



Fate/Zero is a book, not a game. Secondly, visual novels aren't games (excluding Utawarerumono [Underwater Ray Romano if I didn't spell it right], which has some turn-based strategy portions).
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Island Nearest To...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

reyrey14x14 wrote:

THIS is a preview for the sequel of fate/stay night Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

AND THIS IS THE PRQUEL FOR FATE/STAY NIGHT Fate/Zero
its about emiya shirou's father "the 4th War of the holy grail"



wahehehehe... watch out guyz ^^ hope i havn't spoild u ^^

well u still have plenty of pics and information about the plot.. about em.. but probably i won't be posting it since its kinda spoiling.. if u want to know more just tell me ^^



actually my friend theyere visual novels


15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

hawke1985 wrote:


jiaan123455 wrote:

is it a game or not????i'm confused.....


It's all right to be confused i guess... Because those are ero-games, you're not supposed to know until you're 18



........i thought was fighting anime or game..........
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
sounds interesting, tell me more
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
..........................................................
nahp 
19889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
good job newb. i hate people who cant get their info right or people who believe in sequels that are rumors. back up your info ok. i already did a check on your titles and they are game sequels
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.