Created by zygnet
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
if there w0uld be a hana kimi sequel, wh0 d0 y0u think will be quan's (wu chun) rival?
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i like it t0 be xui yi but xui yi already have a julia s0 i guess IF there w0uld be a hana kimi sequel, i think quan's rival will be seni0r nan (dans0n tang)...... but it's just my guess....
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite.... Philip...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I think someone new will appear..... Why will there be a new one????
1178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Cavite.... Philip...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

zygnet wrote:

i like it t0 be xui yi but xui yi already have a julia s0 i guess IF there w0uld be a hana kimi sequel, i think quan's rival will be seni0r nan (dans0n tang)...... but it's just my guess....


I hope there will be a sequel... mahal ko sila eh....
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

happybee15 wrote:


zygnet wrote:

i like it t0 be xui yi but xui yi already have a julia s0 i guess IF there w0uld be a hana kimi sequel, i think quan's rival will be seni0r nan (dans0n tang)...... but it's just my guess....


I hope there will be a sequel... mahal ko sila eh....


yeah! me t00... i really (99999999999999999x) h0pe.... i really (9999999999999x) l0ve them... esp. 0ur dear ♥ chunella ♥.......

♥ chunella f0rever ♥
♪♫ pErFeCt CoMbInAtIoN ♪♫

ELLA is (f0r) s0 CHarming and has a UNique v0ice...
CHUN is (f0r) the ELdest and LAtest member 0f fahrenheit...

...we already kn0w that chun was b0rn f0r ella and ella was b0rn f0r chun...

CE FoReVeR
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

happybee15 wrote:

I think someone new will appear..... Why will there be a new one????



new 0ne? i didnt put it in the ch0ices... i put n0 0ne
Member
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / dubai, UAE
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

zygnet wrote:


happybee15 wrote:

I think someone new will appear..... Why will there be a new one????



new 0ne? i didnt put it in the ch0ices... i put n0 0ne


well in the manga book, ruixi have a childhood friend from America(Gilbert) and Jian is very jealous of him, to the point that he is not really talking to ruixi, hehehe and for me the best one that who can portray gilbert is Joe Chen! hahahaha, that will be so so hot and cool!
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

joy26 wrote:


zygnet wrote:


happybee15 wrote:

I think someone new will appear..... Why will there be a new one????



new 0ne? i didnt put it in the ch0ices... i put n0 0ne


well in the manga book, ruixi have a childhood friend from America(Gilbert) and Jian is very jealous of him, to the point that he is not really talking to ruixi, hehehe and for me the best one that who can portray gilbert is Joe Chen! hahahaha, that will be so so hot and cool!


yeah! j0e and ella is a g00d l0veteam t00..... but CHUNELLA is still the BEST.... and i better like arj0e than j0e and ella...
if j0e cheng w0uld be the "gilbert" it w0uld be ssssssss00000000 nice.... i like t0 see j0e and chun in a scene where they fight because of ella hhehehe.... itttttttt ww000uld be sssssss000000000000000 nice......................................................
Member
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

zygnet wrote:


joy26 wrote:


zygnet wrote:


happybee15 wrote:

I think someone new will appear..... Why will there be a new one????



new 0ne? i didnt put it in the ch0ices... i put n0 0ne


well in the manga book, ruixi have a childhood friend from America(Gilbert) and Jian is very jealous of him, to the point that he is not really talking to ruixi, hehehe and for me the best one that who can portray gilbert is Joe Chen! hahahaha, that will be so so hot and cool!


yeah! j0e and ella is a g00d l0veteam t00..... but CHUNELLA is still the BEST.... and i better like arj0e than j0e and ella...
if j0e cheng w0uld be the "gilbert" it w0uld be ssssssss00000000 nice.... i like t0 see j0e and chun in a scene where they fight because of ella hhehehe.... itttttttt ww000uld be sssssss000000000000000 nice......................................................


it would be great if someone new will appear and act as a great rival for quan...
i love to see what his move to get rui xi attention just on him...
joe cheng is not bad beside he and ella are also friends in real life...
his not a threat to our chunella!!!
Member
2973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i'm lost..don't k...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
i hope that someone new will appear!!
Member
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Gilbert from the manga will be great!!!
Member
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Whoever will portray Gilbert should be Handsome!!!!! Like Calvin!!!! I Wish Calvin Would do it!!!
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

marnelli_cabanban wrote:


zygnet wrote:


joy26 wrote:


zygnet wrote:


happybee15 wrote:

I think someone new will appear..... Why will there be a new one????



new 0ne? i didnt put it in the ch0ices... i put n0 0ne


well in the manga book, ruixi have a childhood friend from America(Gilbert) and Jian is very jealous of him, to the point that he is not really talking to ruixi, hehehe and for me the best one that who can portray gilbert is Joe Chen! hahahaha, that will be so so hot and cool!


yeah! j0e and ella is a g00d l0veteam t00..... but CHUNELLA is still the BEST.... and i better like arj0e than j0e and ella...
if j0e cheng w0uld be the "gilbert" it w0uld be ssssssss00000000 nice.... i like t0 see j0e and chun in a scene where they fight because of ella hhehehe.... itttttttt ww000uld be sssssss000000000000000 nice......................................................


it would be great if someone new will appear and act as a great rival for quan...
i love to see what his move to get rui xi attention just on him...
joe cheng is not bad beside he and ella are also friends in real life...
his not a threat to our chunella!!!


it would be nice t00 if s0me0ne new will appear but i d0nt have any ideas wh0 that s0me0ne be........

Member
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / your imagination....
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I believe in the manga, his main rival after Jiro (GAH I forgot the names of the actual charis from the Japanese manga), is Sano's brother.

Technically he's not that much younger than them I think...like just a year?

Member
23944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere......
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Must be someone new ^^
Member
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
i want someone new !!!it could be ARRON YAN! JOE CHENG! or CALVIN CHEN! for me!any of the 3 will do!hehehehe...wanna see some LITTLE changes !
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.