Created by zygnet
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
if there w0uld be a hana kimi sequel, wh0 d0 y0u think will be quan's (wu chun) rival?
Posted 7/15/08
that's nice.. having a new character as quan's rival... hahaha.. i want to know what will quan do to get rui xi back.. hahahaha..

if there's hana kimi 2 (still hoping), can they include in the casts CALVIN and ARRON so that the whole fahrenheit is there.. hahahaha..
Member
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / camboidia
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
i'm using my lilo bro'z s/n since he alwayz signs in anywaz
khmergurldt515:
well... is there reallyyyyyyyyyy going to be one??? a second have they changed their mind? i really wanna know =(
Member
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 7/28/08


i hope it will be Xiu Yi!!!his true feelings for ella will never fade..and i rily like his character here!!!
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

mixcieaicie wrote:

Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]


can i ask s0methin' 3m sis mich, wh0's bar0n chen? i really d0nt kn0w him...

Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

veronic4321 wrote:

i want someone new !!!it could be ARRON YAN! JOE CHENG! or CALVIN CHEN! for me!any of the 3 will do!hehehehe...wanna see some LITTLE changes !



yeah! me t00...... it w0uld be nice if its 0ne 0f the member 0f fahrenheit.... 0r j0e cheng...... still prayin' f0r a sequel
2418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / death zone
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
I would love it if the whole fei lun hai is there!! and Calvin as the rival!!!
7963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
i think new someone will appear~
Member
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]


can i ask s0methin' 3m sis mich, wh0's bar0n chen? i really d0nt kn0w him...



he's Ella's rumored BF. hehe:]]

Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]


can i ask s0methin' 3m sis mich, wh0's bar0n chen? i really d0nt kn0w him...



he's Ella's rumored BF. hehe:]]




really? REALLY? but is he really ella's BF?
Member
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]


can i ask s0methin' 3m sis mich, wh0's bar0n chen? i really d0nt kn0w him...



he's Ella's rumored BF. hehe:]]




really? REALLY? but is he really ella's BF?


OF COURSE NOT! there's only CHUN in her heart. LOL.

Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/22/08

mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]


can i ask s0methin' 3m sis mich, wh0's bar0n chen? i really d0nt kn0w him...



he's Ella's rumored BF. hehe:]]




really? REALLY? but is he really ella's BF?


OF COURSE NOT! there's only CHUN in her heart. LOL.



yEaH! tHeRe'S oNlY oNe MaN In HeR hEaRt....... AnD tHaT's HeR CHUN... hehehe tAkE nOtE: HER CHUN.... heheheCE f0rEvEr... zUnHuA f♥rEvEr...
Member
4017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]


can i ask s0methin' 3m sis mich, wh0's bar0n chen? i really d0nt kn0w him...



he's Ella's rumored BF. hehe:]]




really? REALLY? but is he really ella's BF?


OF COURSE NOT! there's only CHUN in her heart. LOL.



yEaH! tHeRe'S oNlY oNe MaN In HeR hEaRt....... AnD tHaT's HeR CHUN... hehehe tAkE nOtE: HER CHUN.... heheheCE f0rEvEr... zUnHuA f♥rEvEr...

ONLY CHUN! nyaaaaa.

...... now i want the guy to be show lu , for Chun's rival. hehe
Member
14055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jailed in Yesung'...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]


can i ask s0methin' 3m sis mich, wh0's bar0n chen? i really d0nt kn0w him...



he's Ella's rumored BF. hehe:]]




really? REALLY? but is he really ella's BF?


OF COURSE NOT! there's only CHUN in her heart. LOL.



yEaH! tHeRe'S oNlY oNe MaN In HeR hEaRt....... AnD tHaT's HeR CHUN... hehehe tAkE nOtE: HER CHUN.... heheheCE f0rEvEr... zUnHuA f♥rEvEr...

ONLY CHUN! nyaaaaa.

...... now i want the guy to be show lu , for Chun's rival. hehe



n0w, wh0's sh0w lu? i really dnt kn0w abt them.......................................
Member
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:


zygnet wrote:


mixcieaicie wrote:

Baron Chen. lolz.

but anyway, i like Joe Cheng too. maigawd. CALVIN! haha:]]


can i ask s0methin' 3m sis mich, wh0's bar0n chen? i really d0nt kn0w him...



he's Ella's rumored BF. hehe:]]




really? REALLY? but is he really ella's BF?


OF COURSE NOT! there's only CHUN in her heart. LOL.



yEaH! tHeRe'S oNlY oNe MaN In HeR hEaRt....... AnD tHaT's HeR CHUN... hehehe tAkE nOtE: HER CHUN.... heheheCE f0rEvEr... zUnHuA f♥rEvEr...

ONLY CHUN! nyaaaaa.

...... now i want the guy to be show lu , for Chun's rival. hehe



n0w, wh0's sh0w lu? i really dnt kn0w abt them.......................................


he's the guy in hot shot.. (Yuan da Ying)


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.