First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
[K-Pop] Big Bang
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08

rain_bow wrote:

seungri is BACKK yay!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7vFm5zWLQ
WG and BB specail stage
park bom was at their concert too


heard he gott injured again 2 )=
15467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08

sk_grl123 wrote:


rain_bow wrote:

seungri is BACKK yay!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7vFm5zWLQ
WG and BB specail stage
park bom was at their concert too


heard he gott injured again 2 )=



are you serious??
AGAIN??
6499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08

adOrkabLe_filo wrote:

Here's the link to Big Bang's Music Drama preview

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJiwpxcoc4


lmao at the girls screaming in the background
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08

Bubble_Tea wrote:


sk_grl123 wrote:


rain_bow wrote:

seungri is BACKK yay!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7vFm5zWLQ
WG and BB specail stage
park bom was at their concert too


heard he gott injured again 2 )=



are you serious??
AGAIN??



yupp aftr derr perf. wit wg
he shuldve juss rest'd instead of perf. )=
49330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08
i love how w/ his hat and dorag(sp?) G-Dragon looks so "G" and sexy, and then when he doesn't have his hat and dorag on he's so damn adorable. He has an innocent looking face, but if he's wearing shades and stuff he looks so tough. xD
I love him. they should come to the U.S. lol, i'd so go see them.


I want his headphones...or him. ^__^
15467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08

sk_grl123 wrote:


Bubble_Tea wrote:


sk_grl123 wrote:


rain_bow wrote:

seungri is BACKK yay!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7vFm5zWLQ
WG and BB specail stage
park bom was at their concert too


heard he gott injured again 2 )=



are you serious??
AGAIN??



yupp aftr derr perf. wit wg
he shuldve juss rest'd instead of perf. )=




awww. and i totally agree.
=(
that kind sucks. hopefully SeungRi will get recovered
and not perform.
but it kinda sucks being a celebrity.
because you have all of these tihngs to do. you can dissapoint the fan
or let your band members down so you have to get well.

but SeungRi has LOVING members and fans.
but still.. =(
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08

Bubble_Tea wrote:


sk_grl123 wrote:


Bubble_Tea wrote:


sk_grl123 wrote:


rain_bow wrote:

seungri is BACKK yay!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp7vFm5zWLQ
WG and BB specail stage
park bom was at their concert too


heard he gott injured again 2 )=



are you serious??
AGAIN??



yupp aftr derr perf. wit wg
he shuldve juss rest'd instead of perf. )=




awww. and i totally agree.
=(
that kind sucks. hopefully SeungRi will get recovered
and not perform.
but it kinda sucks being a celebrity.
because you have all of these tihngs to do. you can dissapoint the fan
or let your band members down so you have to get well.

but SeungRi has LOVING members and fans.
but still.. =(



yea hope he getts bettr
seungri hwaiting ! lmao
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08
LOL , Seung Ri FIGHTING !!
4298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08
Out of all of em', I prefer Tae Yang - he's shy with ladies, which makes him more cute.
3470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08
LOL, i prefeeer G-Dragon all the waaay !
hes tooo cutee <3
and very talentedd xD
2675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08
seungri is my favorite:) hope he gets better

and i can't wait for their for the world sing...all english !
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08
WHAT HE GOT injured again???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfyXiLj7VVA
sweet drama
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/29/07 , edited 4/21/08
dude thats hella cute love daesung
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.