First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
why we boys dont follow rules?
3013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

a defective brain seems like an obvious answer...


lol what you say makes good sense
Posted 6/19/08

BboyJhin wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

a defective brain seems like an obvious answer...


lol what you say makes good sense


*nods* of course what I said makes good sense... I'm a girl girls don't like guys for their minds- we just like them for their bodies

hahaha j/k
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
er..i believe girls break the rules all the time also.
Posted 6/19/08
I don't break rules all the time, i bend it.
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
See, I tend to think of the rules more as guidelines, if you always stick to the 'guidlines' you'll never progress anywhere on your own...Think of it as always keeping the stabilizers on your bike, you'll never grow up.

Ok I lie, i follow the rules like a good little poodle, barking where told and taking poops in hedges, but I won't follow the rules where I feel they are injust, iw on't break EVERY rule, just those asking to be broken.
13549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK, England, London
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I have no idea..
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08
I do think that there is nothing wrong with breaking rules because it shows that you have a mind for yourself and can make your own decisions on how you should behave/act.... the exception would be laws of course- you need to follow those
Posted 6/19/08
this will answer your question
26946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Ever notice how we girls get left out of the picture? Girls break rules too, hmm maybe I should join a biker gang and get a motorcycle and some cool clothing with chains? Just joking, though I've always wanted to ride a motorcycle. -shifty eyes- Both of my uncles used to have them, and they always look cool in anime or manga.

Okay back on topic, methinks boys like to break the rules because they are there. Just like how people say "Don't take another cookie from the cookie jar." They know you want it, so they make the rule, and then you can barely resist the temptation because you know the rule was made because you already wanted to break it before it was a rule. Or because your parents made the rules after realizing what things they did in the past. So obviously rule breaking is going to look appealing to anyone, male or female. Doesn't specifically apply to one side more than the other, it's just guys tend to be caught more.
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Probably because it's more attractive to girls.
xuae 
37930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UAE
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
depend :)
If I said that I follow rules ?
Posted 6/19/08
becuz they wanna prove them selfs as men which is stupid, or ofcourse becuz they show them self as kwl infront of a girl
Posted 6/19/08
i dont think gender matters when it comes to following rules.

its about how much of a non-conforming, questioning individual a person is.

2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Not just boys break the rules! Lets just say ''humans'' break the rules ok?
3013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

thenatureofthings wrote:


BboyJhin wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

a defective brain seems like an obvious answer...


lol what you say makes good sense


*nods* of course what I said makes good sense... I'm a girl girls don't like guys for their minds- we just like them for their bodies

hahaha j/k


Nice that one was a good one haha hot bodies yeaa!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.