First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Which will you chooses (PLEASE READ)
Member
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / spirit world
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
What do you prefer subbed or dubbed?

explain why.!
Posted 6/19/08
subbed, cause dubbed sounds weird, and subbed is better cause im japanese so i understand raw too, so it doesnt matter to me subbed or raw, but no dubbed, the voices always change
Moderator
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
i like either but if i have to choose it would be subbed because it's farther into the series
Posted 6/19/08
yeah!!! SUBBED SUBBED SUBBED SUBBED!!
Member
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
dubbed(i like subbed better, but i like making conan mad)
Member
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
If u here dubbed b4 hearing subbed it is not 2 bad. But if u start with subs then try dubbed the voices seem very weird
Posted 6/19/08
yeah, but to a japanese guy(me) it doesnt sound like the real voice
Member
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / spirit world
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
well if someone would teach me japanese then i would lik subbed better but no one will teach me n i dnt lik haveing to read the words
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/20/08

ichigo_tansaBankai wrote:

well if someone would teach me japanese then i would lik subbed better but no one will teach me n i dnt lik haveing to read the words


360byakugan is an awesome japanese friend of mine, his name is shinnsuke, but call him shinn, he also has a group called japanese class
Posted 6/20/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


ichigo_tansaBankai wrote:

well if someone would teach me japanese then i would lik subbed better but no one will teach me n i dnt lik haveing to read the words


360bykaugan is an awesome japanese friend of mine, his name is shinnsuke, but call him shinn, he also has a group called japanese class


you spelled bykaugan wrong its spelled like this byakugan
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08

_hinamori_ wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


ichigo_tansaBankai wrote:

well if someone would teach me japanese then i would lik subbed better but no one will teach me n i dnt lik haveing to read the words


360bykaugan is an awesome japanese friend of mine, his name is shinnsuke, but call him shinn, he also has a group called japanese class


you spelled bykaugan wrong its spelled like this byakugan


wut are u talking about?
Posted 6/20/08

conanxshinichi wrote:


_hinamori_ wrote:


conanxshinichi wrote:


ichigo_tansaBankai wrote:

well if someone would teach me japanese then i would lik subbed better but no one will teach me n i dnt lik haveing to read the words


360bykaugan is an awesome japanese friend of mine, his name is shinnsuke, but call him shinn, he also has a group called japanese class


you spelled bykaugan wrong its spelled like this byakugan


wut are u talking about?


thats not fair you edited it

Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
subbed, cuz 2 me dubbed ones sound retarded
Posted 6/23/08
Yes subbed!!
Posted 6/23/08
subbed because the dubbed have squeakyish/weird like voice
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.