First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Hidden Ruins
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/21/08
This is a convenient for vampires alone
this place was originally sealed
but now that seal is broken no other creature other than
vampires must enter this sacred place
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
*Walks in*
???:oh so you've arrived Kurasu
img]
*looks up*Leon!!

???:ohiyo Kuru-kun

Meril
*Smiles* meet me here tonight*dissapers with meril*
damn you Leon!!!*
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Slip-Stream wrote:

*Walks in*
???:oh so you've arrived Kurasu
img]

*looks up*Leon!!

???:ohiyo Kuru-kun

Meril
*Smiles* meet me here tonight*dissapers with meril*
damn you Leon!!!*

*Blinks*

"Covenant? Hmm....I still enjoy these ruins though..."
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

AlleyCat4eva wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:

*Walks in*
???:oh so you've arrived Kurasu
img]

*looks up*Leon!!

???:ohiyo Kuru-kun

Meril
*Smiles* meet me here tonight*dissapers with meril*
damn you Leon!!!*

*Blinks*

"Covenant? Hmm....I still enjoy these ruins though..."


who are you
20292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / omnipresent
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

who are you


*eyes you*

"Just a physco visting the ruins, I mean no harm."
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Caruna:*walks in*
*streches*
Now where is he
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
*pouts*
No one is here, Damn, and I am getting thirsty too
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*pouts*
No one is here, Damn, and I am getting thirsty too


you look familiar who are you
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*pouts*
No one is here, Damn, and I am getting thirsty too


you look familiar who are you


*smiles*
*disappears*
*reappears behind*
I am.......Caruna, I am...................how do you say................born from Ayame
*licks your neck*
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*pouts*
No one is here, Damn, and I am getting thirsty too


you look familiar who are you


*smiles*
*disappears*
*reappears behind*
I am.......Caruna, I am...................how do you say................born from Ayame
*licks your neck*


Diablo:are you a goddess too
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*pouts*
No one is here, Damn, and I am getting thirsty too


you look familiar who are you


*smiles*
*disappears*
*reappears behind*
I am.......Caruna, I am...................how do you say................born from Ayame
*licks your neck*


Diablo:are you a goddess too


Hey, no I am a vampire, Ayame is a werid goddess, she can only be 100 percent of something, and well because Ichiro gave her some of his blood, thats when I was born, kinda like you, Diablo, born of Aimi's blood
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*pouts*
No one is here, Damn, and I am getting thirsty too


you look familiar who are you


*smiles*
*disappears*
*reappears behind*
I am.......Caruna, I am...................how do you say................born from Ayame
*licks your neck*


Diablo:are you a goddess too


Hey, no I am a vampire, Ayame is a werid goddess, she can only be 100 percent of something, and well because Ichiro gave her some of his blood, thats when I was born, kinda like you, Diablo, born of Aimi's blood


i see*touches your breast*these are really soft
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*pouts*
No one is here, Damn, and I am getting thirsty too


you look familiar who are you


*smiles*
*disappears*
*reappears behind*
I am.......Caruna, I am...................how do you say................born from Ayame
*licks your neck*


Diablo:are you a goddess too


Hey, no I am a vampire, Ayame is a werid goddess, she can only be 100 percent of something, and well because Ichiro gave her some of his blood, thats when I was born, kinda like you, Diablo, born of Aimi's blood


i see*touches your breast*these are really soft


*moans*
you perv, touching a girl, right off the bat
*pins you*
and aren't you getting married?
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*pouts*
No one is here, Damn, and I am getting thirsty too


you look familiar who are you


*smiles*
*disappears*
*reappears behind*
I am.......Caruna, I am...................how do you say................born from Ayame
*licks your neck*


Diablo:are you a goddess too


Hey, no I am a vampire, Ayame is a werid goddess, she can only be 100 percent of something, and well because Ichiro gave her some of his blood, thats when I was born, kinda like you, Diablo, born of Aimi's blood


i see*touches your breast*these are really soft


*moans*
you perv, touching a girl, right off the bat
*pins you*
and aren't you getting married?


not me but kurasu now let me show you my skills*starts to suck your breasts*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

Slip-Stream wrote:
not me but kurasu now let me show you my skills*starts to suck your breasts*


*moans*
God, I have had better
*giggles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.