First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Why is Ikuto much better than Tadase
Posted 6/19/08
I just think he is better in every way
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Poll Section
Posted 6/19/08
Nuff said. ^
105762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/19/08
only god knows
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Your approach to thread creation on its own is trollish enough for this to be reported.

-Reported
4733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
lol which anime are u talking about lol
105762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/19/08

clmxl wrote:

lol which anime are u talking about lol


shugo chara
11413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / from everywhere
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
because he is...
20220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Why is Ikuto better then Tadase?
Hes not.

Because Nadeshiko owns both of them.

Uhh, yeah.
But Ikuto would come second.
Cause Tadase is to girly. >.>
And Ikuto is a kitty 8D
And hes pretty ;w;
xD;
4733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

AnimeKami wrote:


clmxl wrote:

lol which anime are u talking about lol


shugo chara


k i think i leave =p dun like gal char as main char anime lol quite annoying so i didnt even bother to watch not insulting or such
105762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/19/08

clmxl wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


clmxl wrote:

lol which anime are u talking about lol


shugo chara


k i think i leave =p dun like gal char as main char anime lol quite annoying so i didnt even bother to watch not insulting or such


lol XD im just disappointed that how many watch so little anime.

and they start threads like these, and they cant fan out and watch others lol XD
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / far away :\
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

miss_mew wrote:

Why is Ikuto better then Tadase?
Hes not.

Because Nadeshiko owns both of them.

Uhh, yeah.
But Ikuto would come second.
Cause Tadase is to girly. >.>
And Ikuto is a kitty 8D
And hes pretty ;w;
xD;


indeed~ Nadeshiko is the best male in the whole world~ XD

4733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08

AnimeKami wrote:


clmxl wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


clmxl wrote:

lol which anime are u talking about lol


shugo chara


k i think i leave =p dun like gal char as main char anime lol quite annoying so i didnt even bother to watch not insulting or such


lol XD im just disappointed that how many watch so little anime.

and they start threads like these, and they cant fan out and watch others lol XD


yea =\ i watch little anime =p but i mostly watch is main char is male =p dun like female char be main char kind of annoying :p scream here scream there lol like get*** lol =p so i dun like =p
20220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

BABYBIBO wrote:


miss_mew wrote:

Why is Ikuto better then Tadase?
Hes not.

Because Nadeshiko owns both of them.

Uhh, yeah.
But Ikuto would come second.
Cause Tadase is to girly. >.>
And Ikuto is a kitty 8D
And hes pretty ;w;
xD;


indeed~ Nadeshiko is the best male in the whole world~ XD



Oh yeah
8D
-High fivers-
nWn
xDD;
Posted 6/21/08
Because Ikuto is i HOT and Tadase is just a little cute kid!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.