First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
House test 3
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Hi guys....here's a new test for new members who want to join 1 of the houses




Wat U fear the most??

1-Bugs
2- Strangers
3- A Challenge

Shugo Chara
4803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
2
lol i jus wanted to c which house i belong to with this test haha
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

xswtdreamerx wrote:

2
lol i jus wanted to c which house i belong to with this test haha


Oh.....hohohoho....If I tell u the others will find out wat house it is n purposely write dat answer to join the house....lolz....SECRET^^

Shugo Chara
4803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

sinphony wrote:


xswtdreamerx wrote:

2
lol i jus wanted to c which house i belong to with this test haha


Oh.....hohohoho....If I tell u the others will find out wat house it is n purposely write dat answer to join the house....lolz....SECRET^^


oh lol
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Hehehehe
Tamago
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

sinphony wrote:

Hi guys....here's a new test for new members who want to join 1 of the houses




Wat U fear the most??

1-Bugs
2- Strangers
3- A Challenge



1 plz. Thanks.
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Kiesara wrote:


sinphony wrote:

Hi guys....here's a new test for new members who want to join 1 of the houses




Wat U fear the most??

1-Bugs
2- Strangers
3- A Challenge



1 plz. Thanks.


Hi kiesara^^....thnx 4 joining this group^^...I c dat u belong to suu's house^^

Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

lazymanat wrote:


sinphony wrote:

Hi guys....here's a new test for new members who want to join 1 of the houses




Wat U fear the most??

1-Bugs
2- Strangers
3- A Challenge



ok i choose 2. hehe i don't really scard of bugs and i love challenging hahaha so i choose 2.


Hehe...lol I c.....welkome to the group....I guess u belong to miki's house then

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
1 & 2
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

1 & 2


Hi KinomiyaMichiru....Welkome to the group .....umm u have 2 answers so I really dun know where to put u .....cant u choose at least 1 answer...so dat I know wat house u belong...

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

sinphony wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

1 & 2


Hi KinomiyaMichiru....Welkome to the group .....umm u have 2 answers so I really dun know where to put u .....cant u choose at least 1 answer...so dat I know wat house u belong...



How is 2 answer not *at least 1*?


Then,the one about bugs.....Are spiders bugs?.....I am dreadfully arachnophobic
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


sinphony wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

1 & 2


Hi KinomiyaMichiru....Welkome to the group .....umm u have 2 answers so I really dun know where to put u .....cant u choose at least 1 answer...so dat I know wat house u belong...



How is 2 answer not *at least 1*?


Then,the one about bugs.....Are spiders bugs?.....I am dreadfully arachnophobic


I meant at least tell us one answer of your choice^^...well I think so...I'm not sure dat spiders r bugs

Is 1 your final answer??

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
yes it is
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

yes it is


Oh...then u belong to suu's house...u can join the house...unfortunately suu's house mods arent dat ACTIVE...want to b 1??...if u ran the house u can invite 20more buds so dat the house can catch up with the other two...

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

sinphony wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

yes it is


Oh...then u belong to suu's house...u can join the house...unfortunately suu's house mods arent dat ACTIVE...want to b 1??...if u ran the house u can invite 20more buds so dat the house can catch up with the other two...



What does that mean?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.