First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply CLAN: Black Knights
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 7/3/08
The Black Knights HQ!



To help u guys get points here are a question!

1) Why have u chosen to be a black knight?


Clanleader:silvermaze,
Members:
kkhabze
,MatsuCross,
je_z ,
hikaru231
joannelkh
bluePharoh,
TobiaSR32
lcsclyn_krymt
bzyku92
Member
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
so i can be closer with ZERO!! hehhehe, i like him
Member
5375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / PS Company
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
so that i can fight against britannia and suzaku and also be close to Zero
Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

je_z wrote:

so i can be closer with ZERO!! hehhehe, i like him


Absolutely Agreed I love Zero:)
Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Can I be a clan leader?:)
Posted 6/20/08
Yay I waited for someone who would ask! =)
23022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines, Pamp...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

je_z wrote:

so i can be closer with ZERO!! hehhehe, i like him


LOL..same here!!:D

Member
1023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
cause it looks more cool when u were call in black knight
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
I'm totally in this Clan!!!
it's because they fight for the right reasons!!thier country has been invaded and it's only natural to fight to free their land, whilst the knight of rounds fight for the Greed of one Man, the emperor of Britannia....

Although they dress much prettier (the knight of rounds)!! I am Proud to be A Black Knight!!!

*Waves at everyOne!!!!!!!*
Member
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
hoho,i am happy lot people agreed lol
go go lelouch!
u see him in ep.10??so sad,he losed karen
Member
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

je_z wrote:

so i can be closer with ZERO!! hehhehe, i like him


totally agreed!!

Member
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
it seems the writer want lelouch be with karen that with C.C
i wish he will be with C.C though,*sigh(looks like impossible if u see almost in every episode there will be the "love" scene between lelouch and karen)
Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

je_z wrote:

it seems the writer want lelouch be with karen that with C.C
i wish he will be with C.C though,*sigh(looks like impossible if u see almost in every episode there will be the "love" scene between lelouch and karen)


Me too:) C.C.:)
Member
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

silvermaze wrote:


je_z wrote:

it seems the writer want lelouch be with karen that with C.C
i wish he will be with C.C though,*sigh(looks like impossible if u see almost in every episode there will be the "love" scene between lelouch and karen)


Me too:) C.C.:)


: )
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
Really..U want Lulu with C.C...
I want him with Karen to b honest!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.