First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply CLAN: Black Knights
Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Yes sort of
But Karen is also okay
Member
2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Hej I like to join this clan how can I do it
Posted 7/3/08

bzyku92 wrote:

Hej I like to join this clan how can I do it


YOu are a member now! *lol*
Member
2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poland
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

miuanna wrote:


bzyku92 wrote:

Hej I like to join this clan how can I do it


YOu are a member now! *lol*


Oh ok
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

bzyku92 wrote:


miuanna wrote:


bzyku92 wrote:

Hej I like to join this clan how can I do it


YOu are a member now! *lol*


Oh ok


Welcome to the clan fellow black Knight!!! How is everything going on?!!
Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Shirley Died
Member
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

silvermaze wrote:

Shirley Died

yeah, oh damn u rollo, why he has to make Lulu sad
i know he is jealousy but please, i beg, dun make anything that can make Lulu sad...argh, damn it damn it
Pity of Lulu
so touching, he tried to use geass to make her keep alive again and again. i cried.
Member
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indonesia-Jakarta
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
it's because it's my most favourite clan from the 1st time i watched code geass!!!
and the team is very cool!!!!
and i hope that i will in this clan...
Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Your very welcome here:D
83688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
The Black Knights will emerge victorious.

Posted 8/20/08
SECOND MONTH***********************************************************************************************
Member
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
I chose the black knights b/c I love Zero and i think he is soo hot, because he is soo smart.
Moderator
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

mizeres wrote:

I chose the black knights b/c I love Zero and i think he is soo hot, because he is soo smart.


the wisest choice!!! me too unlike other characters, Lelouch has a unique charm in being a genius and all !!! that's y I luv him he always surprises me..though sometimes I don't approve on his ways..still all the same!! he is Great!!
welcome to the Clan !!!!
Member
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

bluePharoh wrote:


mizeres wrote:

I chose the black knights b/c I love Zero and i think he is soo hot, because he is soo smart.


the wisest choice!!! me too unlike other characters, Lelouch has a unique charm in being a genius and all !!! that's y I luv him he always surprises me..though sometimes I don't approve on his ways..still all the same!! he is Great!!
welcome to the Clan !!!!


Ah yes I do agree with you completely, and thank you for such a warm greeting into the clan
83688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where the future...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08


Zero thanks you as well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.