First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you think there should be some Lovey-Dovey in Code Geass?
Moderator
20511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
haha well for me i think they've already got enough girls but..if there was one more.....i would love to see her go after Lelouch or somebody XDD somebody who can help Zero on with his plan but i feel like C.C is already doing that but......it would be great if there was a girl as his right handy person XD someone cool too XD and pretty
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
i personally feel content with the romance its been having so far.

BUT who knows, maybe a little more romance will make the series even brighter!
Moderator
20511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
haha well it shoul since it would attract more girls or even more guys since girls like those kind of stories XD
God of Code Geass
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
maybe a little more romance, but I also think its romance is good so far.
Moderator
20511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
hahha dammit you guys boo~ well watever anyways XDD haha
Posted 6/19/08
I think they have enough lovey-doveyness as it is. Even more would be too much romance and not enough action.
Member
682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
So far in the show they havent dealt with any of the potential relationships (Lelouch and C.C or kallen or shirley)
so i think there should be more just to deal with the question
"who does lelouch end up with"
Member
2338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the end of time,t...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
i totally want lelouch to be with cc but if that cant happen then i want him to be with kallen!
>______________________<
Member
2804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Staring in disbel...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
I don't think Lulu should be limited to one person, well because like what Kaguya said he was three women cheering him on. One for his military and social life with his friends (Kallen), understanding the pressures of having the Geass because they're partners (C.C.), supporting his goals financially and his eternal cheerleader (Kaguya), and for his sexual needs (all three of them).
Moderator
20511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
LOL sexual needs? OMG Zero is not like that!!! But really i do want him to pick somebody already hehe
Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

nfinities wrote:

LOL sexual needs? OMG Zero is not like that!!! But really i do want him to pick somebody already hehe


i agree with nfinities about the first part... i really hate playboy characters in anime! just look at Makoto (School Days). he started out as a normal student, but once he became a playboy look at where he ended up?

Makoto got pwned up the ass from his sex friend (Sekai) by getting multiple stabs in the stomach. After Sekai left, his very first girl friend (Kotonoha) saw his dead body BUT instead of calling the cops, she instead decides to go insane and chop his playboy boyfriend head off to take it like a prize posseision.

moral in this anime is "If u value ur life dont become a playboy and ruin innocent girls' lives" lol
Moderator
20511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Minnesota, USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

andydono wrote:


nfinities wrote:

LOL sexual needs? OMG Zero is not like that!!! But really i do want him to pick somebody already hehe


i agree with nfinities about the first part... i really hate playboy characters in anime! just look at Makoto (School Days). he started out as a normal student, but once he became a playboy look at where he ended up?

Makoto got pwned up the ass from his sex friend (Sekai) by getting multiple stabs in the stomach. After Sekai left, his very first girl friend (Kotonoha) saw his dead body BUT instead of calling the cops, she instead decides to go insane and chop his playboy boyfriend head off to take it like a prize posseision.

moral in this anime is "If u value ur life dont become a playboy and ruin innocent girls' lives" lol



OMFG ARE U SERIOUS?!??! AHH THAT'S JUST PLAIN SCARY!!!! yea seriously i dun want him to be a player T-T NVM I DUN WANT ANYMORE LOVEY DOVEY ANYMORE IF THATS WAT GONNA HAPPEN I DUN WANT ANYMORE GIRLS AT ALL!!!!!

Member
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

nfinities wrote:

OMFG ARE U SERIOUS?!??! AHH THAT'S JUST PLAIN SCARY!!!! yea seriously i dun want him to be a player T-T NVM I DUN WANT ANYMORE LOVEY DOVEY ANYMORE IF THATS WAT GONNA HAPPEN I DUN WANT ANYMORE GIRLS AT ALL!!!!!



chill lax that only happen in school days. i doubt that will happen in Code Geass. Lelouch may be a person who has good intention but does things in a bad way, BUT he will never do nething to hurt his friends feelings (not sure about Suzaku since he considers him his enemey now).
Member
1462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
isnt there about romance sprouting with kallen and lelouch?
Member
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
i want no other couple except lelouch and shirley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.