First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply CONTEST ENTER
Posted 6/26/08
From Kodieloiler:(-sigh- I GIVE UP! (my art skills are worthless here)


From:Yukima(hehe~! : D so are mine X P
Posted 6/26/08

summer_sky wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


summer_sky wrote:

lol theres soo many TALENTED ARTIST!! im soo jelous .... i think teressa6821 is reallly reallly TANLENTED!!!! i think shes gonna get 1st place in my opinon


THANK U ARE TOOOO^^


lol im not really that good Xp anyways good luck in the contest ^^

U kidding they chose u ova me.^^ i say u betta.^^ and u to good luck.^^

Posted 6/26/08

Yukima wrote:

From Kodieloiler:(-sigh- I GIVE UP! (my art skills are worthless here)


From:Yukima(hehe~! : D so are mine X P

NO THEY AINT I THINK YOUR ART IS VERY AWSOME AND COOL!! plus i like how u draw u wings.!!!!!^^

Member
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08

teresa6821 wrote:


summer_sky wrote:

lol theres soo many TALENTED ARTIST!! im soo jelous .... i think teressa6821 is reallly reallly TANLENTED!!!! i think shes gonna get 1st place in my opinon


THANK U ARE TOOOO^^


Both of are really good..you really deserve to win..
hehe..I'm not as good as both of you..I liked your painting teresa6821..could you please teach me..? hehe..

Posted 6/26/08

ringo_5 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


summer_sky wrote:

lol theres soo many TALENTED ARTIST!! im soo jelous .... i think teressa6821 is reallly reallly TANLENTED!!!! i think shes gonna get 1st place in my opinon


THANK U ARE TOOOO^^


Both of are really good..you really deserve to win..
hehe..I'm not as good as both of you..I liked your painting teresa6821..could you please teach me..? hehe..


SURE!!!^^ it really aint hard just blending colors I just strated with darkest colors to lightest all the way to the bottom and blended all of them in and I let it dry and then i used a fan brush to paint the trees and i used a dark purple for the ground and used a small brush for the igloo.took me two weeks though needs alot patience had to redo it like four times.-_- talk about frustration since my teacher kept saying it wasnt good enough. and when i was done i used a tooth brush and dipped in water and then white paint and i used my thumb to sprinkle drops of white to make it look like starz.^^

Member
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
thanks teresa-sensei !
Posted 6/27/08

teresa6821 wrote:


summer_sky wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


summer_sky wrote:

lol theres soo many TALENTED ARTIST!! im soo jelous .... i think teressa6821 is reallly reallly TANLENTED!!!! i think shes gonna get 1st place in my opinon


THANK U ARE TOOOO^^


lol im not really that good Xp anyways good luck in the contest ^^

U kidding they chose u ova me.^^ i say u betta.^^ and u to good luck.^^


well i still think ur better lol i can't paint XD well anyways best of luck to the both of us ^^
Posted 6/27/08

summer_sky wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


summer_sky wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


summer_sky wrote:

lol theres soo many TALENTED ARTIST!! im soo jelous .... i think teressa6821 is reallly reallly TANLENTED!!!! i think shes gonna get 1st place in my opinon


THANK U ARE TOOOO^^


lol im not really that good Xp anyways good luck in the contest ^^

U kidding they chose u ova me.^^ i say u betta.^^ and u to good luck.^^


well i still think ur better lol i can't paint XD well anyways best of luck to the both of us ^^


yup yup.^^ good lock to everyone.^^ i know u'll wins though.^^
Posted 6/27/08
ohh can i put up one more drawing??

srry my scanner is a bit messed soo i took this drawin wit mi camera
a1175q 
7651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
from my view summer_sky still 1 and i think i have to chose the second place against *think hard*
Moderator
584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Universe, The...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
TOURNAMENT CLOSED. JUDGES DECIDING NOW.
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 6/27/08
new entry this one was dedicated to my friend.. well she likes
to wear hats alot.. >.> and she got short hair hehe

2nd drawings and this for me =D..

lol i i think im getting rusty... took me some time
to draw this..was busy at work gomen ne..
Posted 6/27/08
I thought the contest ended at june 30 this is my other drawing i changed it.
Posted 6/27/08
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
its still june 28 here
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.