First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Crunchies Fangirlified
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 8/15/08
I think we all know that there are about twice as many girls on this site as boys, there have been numerous polls and discussions on it. All i see in the crunchiest section is things that i dont like. I dont want to see 5 things of Vampire Knight in the top 5 crunchiest, or 3 boy bands.

CR should show off some its more diverse aspects, and not be overrun by fangirls. Maybe have males vote count for twice as much, or something. Or just get rid of the Crunchiest thing all together.

Any opinions? Ideas?


MUAHAHAHAHA my ideas got through!! Though it may just be coincidence.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/19/08
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

WeeBoX wrote:

You could at least submit your concerns here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-4/Suggestions-Read-the-First-Post.html


Thats where i was headed next, but i feel like i just get ignored sometimes... also wanted to be able to have a discussion on it.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Oh I see. But it can't be helped that women dominate the forums. We'd just have to settle with their preferences. If we do not want to see any more of those boy bands and Vampire Knight topics, then we'd have to work and comment twice as hard.
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

WeeBoX wrote:

Oh I see. But it can't be helped that women dominate the forums. We'd just have to settle with their preferences. If we do not want to see any more of those boy bands and Vampire Knight topics, then we'd have to work and comment twice as hard.


work twice as hard?... isnt there a way to solve this where i dont have to do any work?

kidding.. but really guys arent going to work harder...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
well there are three big breasted girls or three flat chested girls topics for you fanboys

i dun go to them just to tell u i just saw em
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
if you recommend or upload more shounen and seinen and make it sound crazy-insane-cool then you'll build a fanboy following.
eg. Get people to watch Kaiji. It's badass manly
Posted 6/20/08
Watch Hokuto no Ken and learn to be a badass. After that reflect for awhile and shed some manly tears, like Kenshiro.
Posted 6/20/08
i always thought that males were more ICT involved than females. guess im wrong
2535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The bar
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

vittoriano wrote:

Watch Hokuto no Ken and learn to be a badass. After that reflect for awhile and shed some manly tears, like Kenshiro.


He only sheds tears when he is killin'.

Listen, Vampire Knight is a fangirl's wet dream, it has boys that look like chicks and have angst, it is unstoppable.
Posted 6/20/08

SortedeVaras wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Watch Hokuto no Ken and learn to be a badass. After that reflect for awhile and shed some manly tears, like Kenshiro.


He only sheds tears when he is killin'.

Listen, Vampire Knight is a fangirl's wet dream, it has boys that look like chicks and have angst, it is unstoppable.


He sheds tears for killing and for Yuria.
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
The ratio of girls and boys is 2:1?
Maybe the fangirls just post more than male users.

Edit: There are also the independent Ecchi groups.
Posted 6/20/08
I'm a girl but I never go to the crunchiest section because I know it's going to be the VK and boy band stuff >.<

So what I do it is just go through the drama index and check out each link in alphabetical order :)

not all girls are brain dead fangirls thank you very much :\
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

I'm a girl but I never go to the crunchiest section because I know it's going to be the VK and boy band stuff >.<

So what I do it is just go through the drama index and check out each link in alphabetical order :)

not all girls are brain dead fangirls thank you very much :\


Yea but im Lazy...

Therese should be like a constantly changing thing of users recommended stuff. Like every user recommends one anime, one drama, and one band, and every time you refresh the page a whole new group of recommended things will come up.

Wow i just pulled that idea out of my ass, and it turned out pretty good
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.