First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Since we all watch anime in the net do you still watch anime in television??
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Not rly because i dont like dub it's way cooler when you have no clue wtf their talking about
7674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Nope I NEVER go near those ever again! I watched it before thinking it was awesome, what an idiot I was >.> Dubs suck, no offence to the voice actors that work sooo hard but find a new job for the love of Anime..
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
sometimes
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

ojsinnerz wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



I beg to differ.

Fullmetal alchemist and Chromartie high were the best dubs out there. Prove me wrong.

Correct , but they're not the ONLY ones.[never seen Chromartie high]
Plus how can I prove you wrong when you're saying dubbing is good and I'm saying dubbings good?xD
Okay you say 2005? Check RECENT ones. Dubbing has gotten A LOT better.
Check [as] They have great dubbed anime.
Cowboy Bebob
Bleach
DeathNote
Hellsing [not on [as] ]
Inuyasha
Full-Metal Alchemist
The list can go on. You can't judge until you watch like 5-10 episodes.
Posted 6/19/08
well, sometimes.
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / right in the cent...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing

I guess you can't bare people talking in general.

597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cagayan de Oro City
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I only watch anime in net coz i have class 12 hrs every 6 days so i can only watch anime in the net when i came home from school, heheheh....
2306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

GoPlayGo wrote:

nah dubs sucks. and they repeat episodes. its shit. plus i cant fast forward, rewind, pause, and only 1 ep at a time.



i agree withh u dub sucks
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / right in the cent...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing

I guess you can't bare people talking in general.



I actually I love people and I love talking to them, I think you're just being immature about this because you can't respect people's opinions. The reason why the dubbing is so horrible is because a majority of the time the voices are really annoying and don't match the personality of the character.
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / i ate, VIETNAM
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
>__< when i get bored >__< i just want to see how far the episodes are
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
No. No matter how good people say it is, believe me, the American film industry sucks right now. I mean, in the 20th century we had things like Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and classic Disney movies comming out and it really was a golden age. There are some classics like It's a Wonderful Life and Scrooge that just can't be passed over and you just have to watch them every once in a while, like Christmas movies (A Charley Brown Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, Scrooge, Pinky and The Brain Christmas Special, etc.) that must be watched every holiday season. But those days are pretty much over. Crap like Highschool Musical, Hannah Montana, and others are the most popular films and TV shows out there and Disney is now making almost nothing but live action and crap CGI movies like Bee Movie (I had to watch that for my Language arts class and hated it) and George Lucas's Star Wars and Indiana Jones is being ruined by the newer movies' crap special effects that are way less real looking than the orriginals. When you watch one of the old Lucas films you get so wrapped up in the realness of it that you forget to analize it for the ways that it was made. In all, dubs suck. They manage to do good on ost Ghibli films, but series suck. I walked in to the living room and my little brother was watcing Naruto the movie on TV and there was the most crap line.This director-person was dying because of a ninja attack (what else??) and was talking to this actress.

Director person: "Don't cry over me. I'm not worth it." *dies*
Actress: "Oh, director person. How am I supposed to cry?? You have my eye drops."

Good god.
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
yes.... of course... i only watch anime on the internet if i really can't bear the pressure of finding what's gonna happen next on tv...
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing


I guess you can't bare people talking in general.



I actually I love people and I love talking to them, I think you're just being immature about this because you can't respect people's opinions. The reason why the dubbing is so horrible is because a majority of the time the voices are really annoying and don't match the personality of the character.

Whatever. You just want to "fit" the Japanese's culture. I know almost every subbed person likes subs over dubs is because they want to be more "fit" to the culture. Hell I watch subs too AND dubs. But I can't stand people who just say "dubs are so horrible even though I only watched 10 seconds of one dub" ,or because other people say it or like I said before.
824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Calgary
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
i dont. i hate commercials D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.