First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Since we all watch anime in the net do you still watch anime in television??
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
i watch anime anywhere i can get it on the net, on tv, i also buy it in box sets.
Posted 6/19/08
I'll still watch them after I've watched them on the net but only if it's the original Japanese one.I hate dubs.(I apologise for that but I really do....)
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I can only speak for the German dubs,but they are mostly shit and I wouldn't want them to run on TV or,
since some actually run(despite the fact that they suck),I would give a shit about watching them.
There are only 3 acceptable dubs of anime here,but since they make fun of the anime although the story
is meant to be more serious,I watch them only to laugh if I'm bored.These 3 dubbed versions are:
Hellsing(Alucard sounded a bit crazy)
Dragonball Z(they tried very hard to make it funny with bad jokes -_-' swt)
El Hazard (If you know the name Sascha Kaufmann,you know what I mean about being hilarious)
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Sometimes XD
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
YOU KNOW, NOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, I REALLY, REALLY DON'T! (huh, i didn't even realize)
4197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sOmEwHeRe LoSt In...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
yup......
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
yeaah , sometimes .
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / right in the cent...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing


I guess you can't bare people talking in general.



I actually I love people and I love talking to them, I think you're just being immature about this because you can't respect people's opinions. The reason why the dubbing is so horrible is because a majority of the time the voices are really annoying and don't match the personality of the character.

Whatever. You just want to "fit" the Japanese's culture. I know almost every subbed person likes subs over dubs is because they want to be more "fit" to the culture. Hell I watch subs too AND dubs. But I can't stand people who just say "dubs are so horrible even though I only watched 10 seconds of one dub" ,or because other people say it or like I said before.

I'm glad you are capable of analyzing a person's personality just by a few sentences that were written in a post. It has nothing to do with wanting to be Japanese. I don't lilke dubs and that's my preference and right to say so. I have watched my share of dubbing to know it annoys me. If you like it, then that's your preference, I am not analyzing or condeming you for your preferences the way you seem to be so adept at doing so to other people's preferences.
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
no not really cuz dub sucks
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing


I guess you can't bare people talking in general.



I actually I love people and I love talking to them, I think you're just being immature about this because you can't respect people's opinions. The reason why the dubbing is so horrible is because a majority of the time the voices are really annoying and don't match the personality of the character.


Whatever. You just want to "fit" the Japanese's culture. I know almost every subbed person likes subs over dubs is because they want to be more "fit" to the culture. Hell I watch subs too AND dubs. But I can't stand people who just say "dubs are so horrible even though I only watched 10 seconds of one dub" ,or because other people say it or like I said before.

I'm glad you are capable of analyzing a person's personality just by a few sentences that were written in a post. It has nothing to do with wanting to be Japanese. I don't lilke dubs and that's my preference and right to say so. I have watched my share of dubbing to know it annoys me. If you like it, then that's your preference, I am not analyzing or condeming you for your preferences the way you seem to be so adept at doing so to other people's preferences.

OMG WHO THE HELL LIKES DUB??????
290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / right in the cent...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

pwningvidz wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing


I guess you can't bare people talking in general.



I actually I love people and I love talking to them, I think you're just being immature about this because you can't respect people's opinions. The reason why the dubbing is so horrible is because a majority of the time the voices are really annoying and don't match the personality of the character.


Whatever. You just want to "fit" the Japanese's culture. I know almost every subbed person likes subs over dubs is because they want to be more "fit" to the culture. Hell I watch subs too AND dubs. But I can't stand people who just say "dubs are so horrible even though I only watched 10 seconds of one dub" ,or because other people say it or like I said before.


I'm glad you are capable of analyzing a person's personality just by a few sentences that were written in a post. It has nothing to do with wanting to be Japanese. I don't lilke dubs and that's my preference and right to say so. I have watched my share of dubbing to know it annoys me. If you like it, then that's your preference, I am not analyzing or condeming you for your preferences the way you seem to be so adept at doing so to other people's preferences.

OMG WHO THE HELL LIKES DUB??????

EXACTLY!!! THANK YOU!!!
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

meru2012 wrote:


pwningvidz wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing


I guess you can't bare people talking in general.



I actually I love people and I love talking to them, I think you're just being immature about this because you can't respect people's opinions. The reason why the dubbing is so horrible is because a majority of the time the voices are really annoying and don't match the personality of the character.


Whatever. You just want to "fit" the Japanese's culture. I know almost every subbed person likes subs over dubs is because they want to be more "fit" to the culture. Hell I watch subs too AND dubs. But I can't stand people who just say "dubs are so horrible even though I only watched 10 seconds of one dub" ,or because other people say it or like I said before.


I'm glad you are capable of analyzing a person's personality just by a few sentences that were written in a post. It has nothing to do with wanting to be Japanese. I don't lilke dubs and that's my preference and right to say so. I have watched my share of dubbing to know it annoys me. If you like it, then that's your preference, I am not analyzing or condeming you for your preferences the way you seem to be so adept at doing so to other people's preferences.


OMG WHO THE HELL LIKES DUB??????

EXACTLY!!! THANK YOU!!!

lol no problem, i just said that for my own sake cuz dub suxs **** u ppl should know
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing


I guess you can't bare people talking in general.



I actually I love people and I love talking to them, I think you're just being immature about this because you can't respect people's opinions. The reason why the dubbing is so horrible is because a majority of the time the voices are really annoying and don't match the personality of the character.


Whatever. You just want to "fit" the Japanese's culture. I know almost every subbed person likes subs over dubs is because they want to be more "fit" to the culture. Hell I watch subs too AND dubs. But I can't stand people who just say "dubs are so horrible even though I only watched 10 seconds of one dub" ,or because other people say it or like I said before.

I'm glad you are capable of analyzing a person's personality just by a few sentences that were written in a post. It has nothing to do with wanting to be Japanese. I don't lilke dubs and that's my preference and right to say so. I have watched my share of dubbing to know it annoys me. If you like it, then that's your preference, I am not analyzing or condeming you for your preferences the way you seem to be so adept at doing so to other people's preferences.

Because people right off the bat say "oh, DUBS SUCK!, Oh' They're the most terrible thing brought to my ears!" making it like it's true fact. By saying that, you are ALSO NOT respecting the other people who like it. People who like dubs can barely point out they like dubs with out putting a sweating bullets sign[ ] up because people say dubs suck so bad or because sub people will liek "MAJOR N00B you like dubs!!!" . Maybe if a thought occurred be more careful what you say, cause someone will respond, like me. I not afraid to say I like dusb unlike other people or people just say they watch subs but do watch dubs also. It's like a fucking crime here liking dubs. So I changing it.

Also I'm sorry I jumped you so badly. I'm VERY opinionated. xD

290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / right in the cent...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


meru2012 wrote:

I completely agree!!! I can watch anime subbed on the net and on DvD why would I want to suffer through the terrible dubbing on TV?

Name some horrible dubbing. List like I don't know five.



That's Easy!!! The most horrible and annoying dubbing is definitely INUYASHA, Death Note, Naruto is horrendous!! Blood + and Code Geass



You listed all [as] dubs except Naruto. Wow, explain HOW are they horrible. Those you just listed, are some of THE BEST dubbing out there.



Everyone is entitled to their opinion so if you think they are good dubs, then they are for you, but my ears cannot bare the pain of dubbing


I guess you can't bare people talking in general.



I actually I love people and I love talking to them, I think you're just being immature about this because you can't respect people's opinions. The reason why the dubbing is so horrible is because a majority of the time the voices are really annoying and don't match the personality of the character.


Whatever. You just want to "fit" the Japanese's culture. I know almost every subbed person likes subs over dubs is because they want to be more "fit" to the culture. Hell I watch subs too AND dubs. But I can't stand people who just say "dubs are so horrible even though I only watched 10 seconds of one dub" ,or because other people say it or like I said before.


I'm glad you are capable of analyzing a person's personality just by a few sentences that were written in a post. It has nothing to do with wanting to be Japanese. I don't lilke dubs and that's my preference and right to say so. I have watched my share of dubbing to know it annoys me. If you like it, then that's your preference, I am not analyzing or condeming you for your preferences the way you seem to be so adept at doing so to other people's preferences.

Because people right off the bat say "oh, DUBS SUCK!, Oh' They're the most terrible thing brought to my ears!" making it like it's true fact. By saying that, you are ALSO NOT respecting the other people who like it. People who like dubs can barely point out they like dubs with out putting a sweating bullets sign[ ] up because people say dubs suck so bad or because sub people will liek "MAJOR N00B you like dubs!!!" . Maybe if a thought occurred be more careful what you say, cause someone will respond, like me. I not afraid to say I like dusb unlike other people or people just say they watch subs but do watch dubs also. It's like a fucking crime here liking dubs. So I changing it.

Also I'm sorry I jumped you so badly. I'm VERY opinionated. xD



I'm not jumping you for liking dubs, but you're jumping me for liking subs saying I've hardly watched any when you don't know that. I have a right to say I like subs just like you say you like dubs. I never jumped ya, so I don't have the problem here.
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/19/08


I'm not jumping you for liking dubs, but you're jumping me for liking subs saying I've hardly watched any when you don't know that. I have a right to say I like subs just like you say you like dubs. I never jumped ya, so I don't have the problem here.

I never said you did jump me. I agree, I jumped you but respect the fact that people DO LIKE dubs. Plenty of people do. All I'm asking you and to everybody is THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU TYPE. It will upset people like me. Remember that.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.