First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Say no to Gaiaonline!
Posted 6/19/08

ToxicTH wrote:

PLZ 2 BE LEARN YOUR CHANS?
4chan = loli
7chan = irl pedophilia

Also, whatever happened to rules 1 and 2?

Oh well, the best board is dead anyway, so who cares?


wow from gaia to 4chan XD
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
lol some wierd girl in my class told me to make one fortunately i didnt have the time to make one..
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 6/20/08
the same snapesnogger from deviantart?

either way... I don't understand what gaia is other then it's a site that you use avatars (which I'm not interested in) my little sister uses it all the time and I don't get the appeal >.>
Posted 6/19/08
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (upstate) USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

tegweni wrote:


random_anime_or_die562 wrote:


g31025 wrote:

Crayon? Wow. Sounds interesting. Maybe I should go take a look.


Well its better than the role-playing forum.
A fine example:
Weeaboo#1: "Hey I'm Japanese! Even though I was born in Montana and I'm white. I am a devoted fangirly of nasty Sasuke and Orochimaru porn! Check out my DA account! "
n00b: "i r teh sexeh bishy focks-gurl!1111"
Weeaboo#2: "I have a nosebleed! Who has a pillow of Haruhi on it that I can hump?"


LMFAO! My friend made me join Gaia, I stayed a very short amount of time. -.-"
The point of my quoting is that your examples of the people on Gaia are hilarious.
Any more? Ha ha ha.


Well, I'm bad at pedophile impersonations. Too many freaks on there that like little girls. It's like neopets and 4chan joined an evil alliance like Stalin and Hitler.
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (upstate) USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

the same snapesnogger from deviantart?

either way... I don't understand what gaia is other then it's a site that you use avatars (which I'm not interested in) my little sister uses it all the time and I don't get the appeal >.>


Yes, the one and only. Miss Queen of the perverted laminas and scary Harry Potter fanart. Ya I don't get why people like it either. It's an overrated piece of shit. Not to mention dangerous for young girls to be on there. Lots of pedos. For some reason I didn't get it either, I'll admit there were a rare number of decent people on there. But damn there were some fucked-up people on there.
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (upstate) USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


ToxicTH wrote:

PLZ 2 BE LEARN YOUR CHANS?
4chan = loli
7chan = irl pedophilia

Also, whatever happened to rules 1 and 2?

Oh well, the best board is dead anyway, so who cares?


wow from gaia to 4chan XD


Still, 4chan had some freaks on there. I look at the forum in the pets topic. A guy was rubbing his cats balls in on of the pictures. So I don't care which one is which, they both suck. Not to mention are the worst forums in the history of the internet.
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (upstate) USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08


16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
oh,i though gaia was an mmorpg or summit
Posted 6/20/08
LOL First time I've heard about arguing over a crayon.
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
Smells like a GDer and an artfag.

I stopped regularly going myself and I've had an account since '04. I kind of got tired of trying to find a decent thread in the GD but instead I get bunch of racist threads that span for more than 10 pages. What kind of did it for me was when I got a 3 day ban for telling a racist to kill himself. Funny thing is this person suggested genocide of several races.

Yet, *I* was the one who was banned.

Stormfront for teens much?


random_anime_or_die562 wrote:

If you hate the wapanese and the weeaboos as badly as I do....


But uhh, wouldn't you find more wapanese and weaboos here, since it's kind of...encouraged?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

random_anime_or_die562 wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


ToxicTH wrote:

PLZ 2 BE LEARN YOUR CHANS?
4chan = loli
7chan = irl pedophilia

Also, whatever happened to rules 1 and 2?

Oh well, the best board is dead anyway, so who cares?


wow from gaia to 4chan XD


Still, 4chan had some freaks on there. I look at the forum in the pets topic. A guy was rubbing his cats balls in on of the pictures. So I don't care which one is which, they both suck. Not to mention are the worst forums in the history of the internet.


i just lost my lunch. thanks a lot
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (upstate) USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

Snapesnogger admits she's a total drama queen! *immaculate chorus sings*
Posted 6/20/08

potemkinsama wrote:

Smells like a GDer and an artfag.

I stopped regularly going myself and I've had an account since '04. I kind of got tired of trying to find a decent thread in the GD but instead I get bunch of racist threads that span for more than 10 pages. What kind of did it for me was when I got a 3 day ban for telling a racist to kill himself. Funny thing is this person suggested genocide of several races.

Yet, *I* was the one who was banned.

Stormfront for teens much?


random_anime_or_die562 wrote:

If you hate the wapanese and the weeaboos as badly as I do....


But uhh, wouldn't you find more wapanese and weaboos here, since it's kind of...encouraged?


Looks like the rules there are upside down.
5517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / (upstate) USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08

potemkinsama wrote:

Smells like a GDer and an artfag.

I stopped regularly going myself and I've had an account since '04. I kind of got tired of trying to find a decent thread in the GD but instead I get bunch of racist threads that span for more than 10 pages. What kind of did it for me was when I got a 3 day ban for telling a racist to kill himself. Funny thing is this person suggested genocide of several races.

Yet, *I* was the one who was banned.

Stormfront for teens much?


I met a Canadian girl that said she laughed when Americans died on September 11th. I flamed her for being a bitch, but then she got all her friends to back her up and she made me look bad. Oh I'm sorry that I'm an American that dislikes assholes who are rude to my people. Yes I was on it for a year then quit cold turkey, like bad drug.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.