First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Family Affair
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 7/30/08
This is a fanfic I created with BLEACH as it's source. I plan to have some BLEACH characters appear in it and I have no idea how to get there, but I've got the ending in mind already. Just to let you know now, I'm pretty loose with swearing. I'll use it anywhere I see fit and several places I don't. Kidding about the don't part XP. Without further ado, this is my fic

Character summary (will probably update soon in a separate post)


Chapter 1: Our Life Before



Chapter 2: Humanoid Hollow



Chapter 3: Shinigami

Posted 6/26/08
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! awsome...O_O but that date man june 24th...hehehe...good times good times...^^ me was wonderin though whats a reiatsu??? and the literature riocks and nothing is mispelled it awsome!!!!>< so perfect and i love the description i can actually see them in my mind.. i can actually imagine it.. u must become a writer...O_O
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

teresa6821 wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! awsome...O_O but that date man june 24th...hehehe...good times good times...^^ me was wonderin though whats a reiatsu??? and the literature riocks and nothing is mispelled it awsome!!!!>< so perfect and i love the description i can actually see them in my mind.. i can actually imagine it.. u must become a writer...O_O


Thanx. Reiatsu is spirit pressure or the amount of energy a being is giving off. And I considered the 24th before the incident due to it being my little bro and sis's B-Day, but finalized it shortly after our convo.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Look, I see that ppl are reading it, but are not reviewing and I'd like to ask you to plz review it and hit me up with any problems you see or any suggestions you have. You don't have to, but I will continue to post new chapters for those of you kind enough to read. Again, thank you
Posted 6/28/08

Mon937 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! awsome...O_O but that date man june 24th...hehehe...good times good times...^^ me was wonderin though whats a reiatsu??? and the literature riocks and nothing is mispelled it awsome!!!!>< so perfect and i love the description i can actually see them in my mind.. i can actually imagine it.. u must become a writer...O_O


Thanx. Reiatsu is spirit pressure or the amount of energy a being is giving off. And I considered the 24th before the incident due to it being my little bro and sis's B-Day, but finalized it shortly after our convo.

tru dat tru dat.^^

Posted 6/28/08

Mon937 wrote:

Look, I see that ppl are reading it, but are not reviewing and I'd like to ask you to plz review it and hit me up with any problems you see or any suggestions you have. You don't have to, but I will continue to post new chapters for those of you kind enough to read. Again, thank you

theres nothing wrong with it though it so perfect.^^

Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

teresa6821 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Look, I see that ppl are reading it, but are not reviewing and I'd like to ask you to plz review it and hit me up with any problems you see or any suggestions you have. You don't have to, but I will continue to post new chapters for those of you kind enough to read. Again, thank you

theres nothing wrong with it though it so perfect.^^



I'm talkin' about future chapters. I'm not perfect, so I'm bound to slip up at some point.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 7/30/08
Chapter 4: Fight



Chapter 5: Lost



Chapter 6: Soul Society

Posted 6/28/08

Mon937 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Look, I see that ppl are reading it, but are not reviewing and I'd like to ask you to plz review it and hit me up with any problems you see or any suggestions you have. You don't have to, but I will continue to post new chapters for those of you kind enough to read. Again, thank you

theres nothing wrong with it though it so perfect.^^



I'm talkin' about future chapters. I'm not perfect, so I'm bound to slip up at some point.

well i aint much of a profesional crictic so i really dont know whats pefect and what not. To me i think the story is pretty good so far and better yet to come.^^
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 7/30/08
Chapter 7: Test



Chapter 8: Now



Chapter 9: My Team

Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

teresa6821 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


teresa6821 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

Look, I see that ppl are reading it, but are not reviewing and I'd like to ask you to plz review it and hit me up with any problems you see or any suggestions you have. You don't have to, but I will continue to post new chapters for those of you kind enough to read. Again, thank you

theres nothing wrong with it though it so perfect.^^



I'm talkin' about future chapters. I'm not perfect, so I'm bound to slip up at some point.

well i aint much of a profesional crictic so i really dont know whats pefect and what not. To me i think the story is pretty good so far and better yet to come.^^


None of us really are, but we can offer up our opinions to each other and improve based on that. And thanx 4 the comment.
Posted 6/28/08
OMG just read chapter two. waht are pluses again and i rember seeing the chains connected to the chest before. i really need to watch and read bleach. its sorta confusing but i do know what hollows are. But i can certainly imagine it. i so want tot draw this just the action movement would be difficult but i love challanges.^^
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

teresa6821 wrote:

OMG just read chapter two. waht are pluses again and i rember seeing the chains connected to the chest before. i really need to watch and read bleach. its sorta confusing but i do know what hollows are. But i can certainly imagine it. i so want tot draw this just the action movement would be difficult but i love challanges.^^


pluses are dead ppl who have some attachment to the living world still so they don't move to the other side. In those cases a shinigami (soul reaper) will help them along. Tell me what was confusing and I'll try to clear it up. I hear ya about the challenges and I'd love for ya to take this one.
Posted 6/28/08
zanpankuto.. now i see its a sword. I like his zanpankuto she seems awsome ha love the " son of a whore!!!"^^ ha LOL.^^
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

teresa6821 wrote:

zanpankuto.. now i see its a sword. I like his zanpankuto she seems awsome ha love the " son of a whore!!!"^^ ha LOL.^^


Yeah, I picked that up from my stepdad. He LOVES sayin' that instead of the usual son of a bitch. I don't know why.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.