First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Teen girls made pact to get pregnant
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
hahaha why dont we all just leave them be and let them taste the dreadful consequences? lol.
Posted 6/20/08
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
how the hell are they going to look after a baby when they cant even look after themselves
them poor babies will be made to suffer because of there idiocy
they have wasted away the best years of their lives by getting pregnant on purpose
this really infuriates me as teenagers get a bad name then
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

helena91 wrote:

how the hell are they going to look after a baby when they cant even look after themselves
them poor babies will be made to suffer because if there idiocy
they have wasted away the best years of their lives by getting pregnant on purpose
this really infuriates me as teenagers get a bad name then


You took the words right out of my mouth. couldn't have said it better.
3934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / dnt kno ...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

how pathetic, such amatures honestly wat kind of excuse is they need more love and blah...these girls are selfish they didnt think how this would affect the lives of their babies, the fact is their just too young, its not like they can be around their child twenty 4 7 most likely their parents are going have to look after their kids unless they decide to stay home and not finish theri education afterall they are still children themselves...
Posted 6/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:

how the hell are they going to look after a baby when they cant even look after themselves
them poor babies will be made to suffer because if there idiocy
they have wasted away the best years of their lives by getting pregnant on purpose
this really infuriates me as teenagers get a bad name then


You took the words right out of my mouth. couldn't have said it better.



it maddens me that they are so selfish and they cant even provide that baby with a stable home of their own and food, then they turn to the state looking for money they cant afford to raise them, so we the tax payers have to pay for their stupidity.
Then think about the poor kid when they grow up they have to face the reality of why they were conceived


16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:

how the hell are they going to look after a baby when they cant even look after themselves
them poor babies will be made to suffer because if there idiocy
they have wasted away the best years of their lives by getting pregnant on purpose
this really infuriates me as teenagers get a bad name then


You took the words right out of my mouth. couldn't have said it better.



it maddens me that they are so selfish and they cant even provide that baby with a stable home of their own and food, then they turn to the state looking for money they cant afford to raise them, so we the tax payers have to pay for their stupidity.
Then think about the poor kid when they grow up they have to face the reality of why they were conceived




"Mommy,mommy... who's my daddy?"
"Well,son... when I was in high school,me and 4 kids who I no longer keep in touch with made a pact to get ourselves pregnant to use the government cash to buy new clothes which go out of fashion every other week. You were born to fund my monthly trips to the mall using taxpayer's cash."
"But....who's my real dad?"
"Yours...hmmm. No,Becky got the milkman,Sue got the butcher,Eva got the the grocer. I guess I must have screwed the homeless guy."
" "
1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
They're going to seriously regret this later or be too stoned to actually care.
Stupid bitches.
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:

how the hell are they going to look after a baby when they cant even look after themselves
them poor babies will be made to suffer because if there idiocy
they have wasted away the best years of their lives by getting pregnant on purpose
this really infuriates me as teenagers get a bad name then


You took the words right out of my mouth. couldn't have said it better.



it maddens me that they are so selfish and they cant even provide that baby with a stable home of their own and food, then they turn to the state looking for money they cant afford to raise them, so we the tax payers have to pay for their stupidity.
Then think about the poor kid when they grow up they have to face the reality of why they were conceived




"Mommy,mommy... who's my daddy?"
"Well,son... when I was in high school,me and 4 kids who I no longer keep in touch with made a pact to get ourselves pregnant to use the government cash to buy new clothes which go out of fashion every other week. You were born to fund my monthly trips to the mall using taxpayer's cash."
"But....who's my real dad?"
"Yours...hmmm. No,Becky got the milkman,Sue got the butcher,Eva got the the grocer. I guess I must have screwed the homeless guy."
" "



Mommy, Mommy what was his name?? I dont know
Mommy where dies he live?? the streets last I knew
Mommy I want to find him !! *shocked face*



16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:

how the hell are they going to look after a baby when they cant even look after themselves
them poor babies will be made to suffer because if there idiocy
they have wasted away the best years of their lives by getting pregnant on purpose
this really infuriates me as teenagers get a bad name then


You took the words right out of my mouth. couldn't have said it better.



it maddens me that they are so selfish and they cant even provide that baby with a stable home of their own and food, then they turn to the state looking for money they cant afford to raise them, so we the tax payers have to pay for their stupidity.
Then think about the poor kid when they grow up they have to face the reality of why they were conceived




"Mommy,mommy... who's my daddy?"
"Well,son... when I was in high school,me and 4 kids who I no longer keep in touch with made a pact to get ourselves pregnant to use the government cash to buy new clothes which go out of fashion every other week. You were born to fund my monthly trips to the mall using taxpayer's cash."
"But....who's my real dad?"
"Yours...hmmm. No,Becky got the milkman,Sue got the butcher,Eva got the the grocer. I guess I must have screwed the homeless guy."
" "



Mommy, Mommy what was his name??
Mommy where dies he live??
Mommy I want to find him !!





"he's the bum you tossed a quarter at last week,dear."

1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
I think it's honestly stupid to get pregnant at such a young age. Seriously.. a child deserves to grow up in a stable environment.

But I also know a lot of girls who want to have a child of their own, and their young. I guess this is all normal.
Posted 6/20/08

h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


helena91 wrote:

how the hell are they going to look after a baby when they cant even look after themselves
them poor babies will be made to suffer because if there idiocy
they have wasted away the best years of their lives by getting pregnant on purpose
this really infuriates me as teenagers get a bad name then


You took the words right out of my mouth. couldn't have said it better.



it maddens me that they are so selfish and they cant even provide that baby with a stable home of their own and food, then they turn to the state looking for money they cant afford to raise them, so we the tax payers have to pay for their stupidity.
Then think about the poor kid when they grow up they have to face the reality of why they were conceived




"Mommy,mommy... who's my daddy?"
"Well,son... when I was in high school,me and 4 kids who I no longer keep in touch with made a pact to get ourselves pregnant to use the government cash to buy new clothes which go out of fashion every other week. You were born to fund my monthly trips to the mall using taxpayer's cash."
"But....who's my real dad?"
"Yours...hmmm. No,Becky got the milkman,Sue got the butcher,Eva got the the grocer. I guess I must have screwed the homeless guy."
" "



Mommy, Mommy what was his name??
Mommy where dies he live??
Mommy I want to find him !!





"he's the bum you tossed a quarter at last week,dear."




Mommy why didnt you tell me ??
the kid *cries*

ohh son its ok lets go shopping on the tax payers money

now thats why kids shouldnt have kids
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United States of...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
These girls need to be bitchslapped. Who did they think they were, the Joy Luck Club? Now there are going to be a bunch of babies born into fucked up lives.
Posted 6/20/08
No comment...

Their feelings after the children are born will speak for itself.
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
i bet they were white
also, there is a huge rise in teen abortions http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7462934.stm
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.