Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Proof about gays
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:

Ill provide some links that proves that gays arent born gay, that it is a major sin, and that its wrong.This is not a thread to make fun of gays but simply discuss the vidoes and your opinions about it. Since there are threads about gays being born that way or some other thing i thought it'd be nice to have a thread that covers all things about homosexuals. this is not a duplicate since ive searched. i only found threads that cover different thigns about them. so if this gets locked i dont have any idea why. rememerb this is not a thread to insult anyone. there are 7 parts. these videos covers everything about homosexuals. it has biblical proof that its a sin and has proof in other ways that it is. it covers everything. has clips and has chapters etc. these are great videos that have absolute proof

1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l8DfGXBEBs&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=0

2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNodcoIRIrM&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=1

3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNJjt56aCXc&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=2

4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB1pssSLTc8&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=3

5- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vSHfz1tRZA&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=4

6- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIQ4ga9QNyA&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=5

7- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZh9XzOLu-8&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=6



read the bible silly :P
jesus said that they are like that from their mother's womb lol.
and that God made them that way for a reason, because not everyone accept the idea of gettting married XD
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

lalouse wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:

Ill provide some links that proves that gays arent born gay, that it is a major sin, and that its wrong.This is not a thread to make fun of gays but simply discuss the vidoes and your opinions about it. Since there are threads about gays being born that way or some other thing i thought it'd be nice to have a thread that covers all things about homosexuals. this is not a duplicate since ive searched. i only found threads that cover different thigns about them. so if this gets locked i dont have any idea why. rememerb this is not a thread to insult anyone. there are 7 parts. these videos covers everything about homosexuals. it has biblical proof that its a sin and has proof in other ways that it is. it covers everything. has clips and has chapters etc. these are great videos that have absolute proof

1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l8DfGXBEBs&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=0

2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNodcoIRIrM&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=1

3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNJjt56aCXc&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=2

4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB1pssSLTc8&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=3

5- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vSHfz1tRZA&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=4

6- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIQ4ga9QNyA&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=5

7- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZh9XzOLu-8&feature=PlayList&p=ECF64DC4DB92F1BF&index=6



read the bible silly :P
jesus said that they are like that from their mother's womb lol.
and that God made them that way for a reason, because not everyone accept the idea of gettting married XD



ha ive read the bible, plz tell me the page and chapter where it says that bc if you watch the videos from those links you will see how wrong you r. ha lol bringin up lies in my thread like that. for mature audiences onlyyyyy
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08
Jesus never said that God made people gay in their mothers womb. The Bible never said that God even made people gay at all. God doesn't tempt you into being gay. Jam 1:13 When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone; 14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
For katorulez93:
Hello Kaorulez94/fundamentalist we all know that being gay is a sin because your perfect/evil god/tyrant said it in his in (un)holy book. Which is true/false in every word from the begin to the end. And of course the bible is a book that is always/sometimes good to other’s and (never) evil to most people. So here are some holy/Satanists text for you to enjoy a being happy about your god/tyrant.

"Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones." (Psalms 137:9, KJV)
"How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones Against the rock." (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible)
"Happy the man who shall seize and smash your little ones against the rock!" (Psalms 137:9, New American Bible)
"a blessing on anyone who seizes your babies and shatters them against a rock!" (Psalms 137:9, Jerusalem Bible)
"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire." (Leviticus 21:9)
"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean." (Leviticus 12:2)
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days." (Leviticus 12:5)
"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)
"Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up." (Hosea 13:16)
"But God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such a one as goeth on still in his trespasses. The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea: That thy foot may be dipped in the blood of thine enemies, and the tongue of thy dogs in the same." (Psalms 68:21-23)
"Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." (I Samuel 15:2-3)
"And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows." (Mark 13:7-8)


Feel offended about my post follow this link http://www.meldpunt.nl/ or post such a video as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWSjUe0FyxQ&feature=related on YouTube.
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I dont want to burn for being homosexual.............
and in the same way I cant feel any attraction for women....
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

YouAreDumb wrote:

Objection: The bible has not been proven to be true, therefore all your argument are flawed in that they pre suppose it's accuracy. End.


^ i agree
lolz how has this thread lasted 4 pages
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

simo2332 wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:

Objection: The bible has not been proven to be true, therefore all your argument are flawed in that they pre suppose it's accuracy. End.


^ i agree
lolz how has this thread lasted 4 pages


this thread is more for christians, to christians the bible is proof and real
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


simo2332 wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:

Objection: The bible has not been proven to be true, therefore all your argument are flawed in that they pre suppose it's accuracy. End.


^ i agree
lolz how has this thread lasted 4 pages


this thread is more for christians, to christians the bible is proof and real


well i find that a little sad.
whats your problem with gays any way? wether its a genetic or evironmental its not really hurting you is it. not everybody likes christians but that does not make them wrong.
and your avatar looks a lil fruity to me lolz
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

simo2332 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


simo2332 wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:

Objection: The bible has not been proven to be true, therefore all your argument are flawed in that they pre suppose it's accuracy. End.


^ i agree
lolz how has this thread lasted 4 pages


this thread is more for christians, to christians the bible is proof and real


well i find that a little sad.
whats your problem with gays any way? wether its a genetic or evironmental its not really hurting you is it. not everybody likes christians but that does not make them wrong.
and your avatar looks a lil fruity to me lolz



whats wrong with you? i did nothing to offend you yet you throw words like your avatar is fruity. how is Zero from vampire knight fruity? i think hez kool especially since hez a vampire.There is a difference between gays and christians. the reason christians arent wrong even if ppl dont like them is bc christians dont do bad things.Dont post here if you dont watch the links i put down. thats what this thread is for. It explains how homosexuality is wrong, it describes how its bad for the enviroment, it covers everything. if your going to still keep on being ignorant and saying immature things in the thread then get out. this thread is for mature ppl only. the video also says something i agree with, being gay is a sin, but that doesnt mean you should do bad things to them. how come when someone disasgrees with gays ppl like you feel the need to say something bad to us? you might agree with gays but u dont see me throwing mean things at you. plz grow up b4 posting here again
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


simo2332 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


simo2332 wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:

Objection: The bible has not been proven to be true, therefore all your argument are flawed in that they pre suppose it's accuracy. End.


^ i agree
lolz how has this thread lasted 4 pages


this thread is more for christians, to christians the bible is proof and real


well i find that a little sad.
whats your problem with gays any way? wether its a genetic or evironmental its not really hurting you is it. not everybody likes christians but that does not make them wrong.
and your avatar looks a lil fruity to me lolz



whats wrong with you? i did nothing to offend you yet you throw words like your avatar is fruity. how is Zero from vampire knight fruity? i think hez kool especially since hez a vampire.There is a difference between gays and christians. the reason christians arent wrong even if ppl dont like them is bc christians dont do bad things.Dont post here if you dont watch the links i put down. thats what this thread is for. It explains how homosexuality is wrong, it describes how its bad for the enviroment, it covers everything. if your going to still keep on being ignorant and saying immature things in the thread then get out. this thread is for mature ppl only. the video also says something i agree with, being gay is a sin, but that doesnt mean you should do bad things to them. how come when someone disasgrees with gays ppl like you feel the need to say something bad to us? you might agree with gays but u dont see me throwing mean things at you. plz grow up b4 posting here again


lolz i dont agree with gays im just saying people should be acceptent. when people stop being acceptent you get things like terrorism ect. just because you dont agree with something, it does not make it wrong. i think some people would take offence to you calling gay evil. i would go into more detail but im to lazy, sorry for calling your pic lol
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

simo2332 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


simo2332 wrote:


Katorulez93 wrote:


simo2332 wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:

Objection: The bible has not been proven to be true, therefore all your argument are flawed in that they pre suppose it's accuracy. End.


^ i agree
lolz how has this thread lasted 4 pages


this thread is more for christians, to christians the bible is proof and real


well i find that a little sad.
whats your problem with gays any way? wether its a genetic or evironmental its not really hurting you is it. not everybody likes christians but that does not make them wrong.
and your avatar looks a lil fruity to me lolz



whats wrong with you? i did nothing to offend you yet you throw words like your avatar is fruity. how is Zero from vampire knight fruity? i think hez kool especially since hez a vampire.There is a difference between gays and christians. the reason christians arent wrong even if ppl dont like them is bc christians dont do bad things.Dont post here if you dont watch the links i put down. thats what this thread is for. It explains how homosexuality is wrong, it describes how its bad for the enviroment, it covers everything. if your going to still keep on being ignorant and saying immature things in the thread then get out. this thread is for mature ppl only. the video also says something i agree with, being gay is a sin, but that doesnt mean you should do bad things to them. how come when someone disasgrees with gays ppl like you feel the need to say something bad to us? you might agree with gays but u dont see me throwing mean things at you. plz grow up b4 posting here again


lolz i dont agree with gays im just saying people should be acceptent. when people stop being acceptent you get things like terrorism ect. just because you dont agree with something, it does not make it wrong. i think some people would take offence to you calling gay evil. i would go into more detail but im to lazy, sorry for calling your pic lol


if they take offense to me calling gay evil which i didnt say, i saisd it was a sin to christianity, which idnt the same but yeah near to it. well if they take offense then idc, i did nothing wrong.i said nothing wrong.
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Homophobe. Why must you prove that its wrong? What does that accomplish besides making yourself feel more secure.


I laugh at its literal meaning.
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Animalia
Offline
Posted 6/29/08


whats wrong with you? i did nothing to offend you yet you throw words like your avatar is fruity. how is Zero from vampire knight fruity? i think hez kool especially since hez a vampire.There is a difference between gays and christians. the reason christians arent wrong even if ppl dont like them is bc christians dont do bad things.Dont post here if you dont watch the links i put down. thats what this thread is for. It explains how homosexuality is wrong, it describes how its bad for the enviroment, it covers everything. if your going to still keep on being ignorant and saying immature things in the thread then get out. this thread is for mature ppl only. the video also says something i agree with, being gay is a sin, but that doesnt mean you should do bad things to them. how come when someone disasgrees with gays ppl like you feel the need to say something bad to us? you might agree with gays but u dont see me throwing mean things at you. plz grow up b4 posting here again


What kind of lies are you feeding us? God himself (non-existant btw) said that no one is perfect. Christians do commit bad things. Want an example? Just refer back to the Crusades! History is written with hundred of events with people doing bad things which include self righteous people like you.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Kipikipo wrote:



whats wrong with you? i did nothing to offend you yet you throw words like your avatar is fruity. how is Zero from vampire knight fruity? i think hez kool especially since hez a vampire.There is a difference between gays and christians. the reason christians arent wrong even if ppl dont like them is bc christians dont do bad things.Dont post here if you dont watch the links i put down. thats what this thread is for. It explains how homosexuality is wrong, it describes how its bad for the enviroment, it covers everything. if your going to still keep on being ignorant and saying immature things in the thread then get out. this thread is for mature ppl only. the video also says something i agree with, being gay is a sin, but that doesnt mean you should do bad things to them. how come when someone disasgrees with gays ppl like you feel the need to say something bad to us? you might agree with gays but u dont see me throwing mean things at you. plz grow up b4 posting here again


What kind of lies are you feeding us? God himself (non-existant btw) said that no one is perfect. Christians do commit bad things. Want an example? Just refer back to the Crusades! History is written with hundred of events with people doing bad things which include self righteous people like you.


so unknowledgable. no one is perfect yes but he also said to try to live by wat he said, to live our lives following by his word. christians do bad things yes but you r right on that but that was alogn time ago. christians today do not do bad things like that. you are right tho that they use to with the crusades. this thread is just a thread with links that proves that gays arent born that way, that it is a sin, but hey you might not be christian so you disagree, but idc. this is for ppl tho believe in the bible. people who are immature enough to understand its meaning and god's meaning.
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Animalia
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Kipikipo wrote:



whats wrong with you? i did nothing to offend you yet you throw words like your avatar is fruity. how is Zero from vampire knight fruity? i think hez kool especially since hez a vampire.There is a difference between gays and christians. the reason christians arent wrong even if ppl dont like them is bc christians dont do bad things.Dont post here if you dont watch the links i put down. thats what this thread is for. It explains how homosexuality is wrong, it describes how its bad for the enviroment, it covers everything. if your going to still keep on being ignorant and saying immature things in the thread then get out. this thread is for mature ppl only. the video also says something i agree with, being gay is a sin, but that doesnt mean you should do bad things to them. how come when someone disasgrees with gays ppl like you feel the need to say something bad to us? you might agree with gays but u dont see me throwing mean things at you. plz grow up b4 posting here again


What kind of lies are you feeding us? God himself (non-existant btw) said that no one is perfect. Christians do commit bad things. Want an example? Just refer back to the Crusades! History is written with hundred of events with people doing bad things which include self righteous people like you.


so unknowledgable. no one is perfect yes but he also said to try to live by wat he said, to live our lives following by his word. christians do bad things yes but you r right on that but that was alogn time ago. christians today do not do bad things like that. you are right tho that they use to with the crusades. this thread is just a thread with links that proves that gays arent born that way, that it is a sin, but hey you might not be christian so you disagree, but idc. this is for ppl tho believe in the bible. people who are immature enough to understand its meaning and god's meaning.



So basically you only want to talk to people that are going to agree with you, right? Apparently no one else's opinions matter.

As for your statement that Christians don't do bad things today: Yet again that would be false. In todays society, people continue to lie, steal, murder, rape, and various other things most people look down upon and religion doesn't discriminate on who's doing them. I personally know a family of die-hard Christians that happen to be racist and also do drugs. Is that not considered "wrong"?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.