First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who's your favourite mangaka?
14302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
haruta nana and maki minami....!!!
Posted 9/18/08
what manga did shinju mayu do?
because i think i did see one of her name in one manga that i have read,,

I like the works of Go Ikeyamada
Awesome Members.
10745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
Fukushima Haruka and Mayu Sakai ^^
Awesome Members.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Yuu Watase
Awesome Members.
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08
CLAMP ALL THE WAY!!!!
Awesome Members.
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

tamaki_suoh wrote:

what manga did shinju mayu do?
because i think i did see one of her name in one manga that i have read,,

I like the works of Go Ikeyamada


i love her work! moe kare was the best romance manga ive read ^__^
Posted 11/9/08

tokyomewmewlover wrote:


tamaki_suoh wrote:

what manga did shinju mayu do?
because i think i did see one of her name in one manga that i have read,,

I like the works of Go Ikeyamada


i love her work! moe kare was the best romance manga ive read ^__^


me too,,,i really really love moe kare,,,,esp arata

Awesome Members.
3040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewere in this...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

tamaki_suoh wrote:


tokyomewmewlover wrote:


tamaki_suoh wrote:

what manga did shinju mayu do?
because i think i did see one of her name in one manga that i have read,,

I like the works of Go Ikeyamada


i love her work! moe kare was the best romance manga ive read ^__^


me too,,,i really really love moe kare,,,,esp arata



i like arata... but i love takara soo much
Awesome Members.
525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm in a wonderfu...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
my fav mangaka is Arina Tanemura!!! She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite and The Gentleman's alliance cross, and VAMPIRE KNIGHT!!!!! oh and also I*O*N and so much more i LUV HER BOOKS!!!!!

-LilBrightStar
Awesome Members.
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
omg it has to be either

Tanemura Arina
or
Matsuri Hino

oh yeah :]
Awesome Members.
1275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / cali :D
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08
megumi tachikawa i miss reading her manga ><
and! matsuri hino <3 VK!!!
Awesome Members.
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / ...in your manga!
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Kiyohiko Azuma. >.< The drawing style's so distinctive to me.
Awesome Members.
2722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / indonesia
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
hino matsuri,higuchi tachibana and many more
Posted 1/2/09
i like natsuki takaya as i like fruits basket a lot
Awesome Members.
9618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / •••••aNiMe kingdo...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
a lot but i only remember shinju mayu and ikeyamada go!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.