First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Battle Area!
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
vyers:no point in living so should i end this now?
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Flonne: hehehe...*secretly attacks vyers* *loses 100hp!*
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
vyers:unfair!!!!*eye burning in rage*
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

archace wrote:

vyers:no point in living so should i end this now?


ne..ne..you lost..^^
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:

vyers:no point in living so should i end this now?


ne..ne..you lost..^^


vyers:rematch
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:

vyers:no point in living so should i end this now?


ne..ne..you lost..^^


vyers:rematch


hehe no way..u lost..wanna see ur results?
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:

vyers:no point in living so should i end this now?


ne..ne..you lost..^^


vyers:rematch


hehe no way..u lost..wanna see ur results?


no i want a rematch *flame in rage*
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:

vyers:no point in living so should i end this now?


ne..ne..you lost..^^


vyers:rematch


hehe no way..u lost..wanna see ur results?


no i want a rematch *flame in rage*


geez i should have put no rematch in the rules.. fine! i accept! let me warm up...
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:

vyers:no point in living so should i end this now?


ne..ne..you lost..^^


vyers:rematch


hehe no way..u lost..wanna see ur results?


no i want a rematch *flame in rage*


geez i should have put no rematch in the rules.. fine! i accept! let me warm up...


okay
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


archace wrote:

vyers:no point in living so should i end this now?


ne..ne..you lost..^^


vyers:rematch


hehe no way..u lost..wanna see ur results?


no i want a rematch *flame in rage*


geez i should have put no rematch in the rules.. fine! i accept! let me warm up...


ready?
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Flonne: Sure! attacks! *holy arrows!!* *vyres loses 50hp*
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
vyers:darm that hurt *mega frost death* *flonne lose 175 hp*muhahaha
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
Flonne: NO WAY?!!!! I ACTUALLY LOST!!!!....FINE I ACCEPT DEFEAT FOR NOW....
Member
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

whatevrgal wrote:

Flonne: NO WAY?!!!! I ACTUALLY LOST!!!!....FINE I ACCEPT DEFEAT FOR NOW....


ok so what i do now?
Flonne
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 6/20/08

archace wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:

Flonne: NO WAY?!!!! I ACTUALLY LOST!!!!....FINE I ACCEPT DEFEAT FOR NOW....


ok so what i do now?


ne..ne..wat do u think a real demon would do..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.