First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Request Station
Administrateur
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Outside your House
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 8/25/08
TO ALL REQUESTERS:

xx.//FIRST:
We cannot modify your request unless it would be our fault. If you want something specific, place an example OR define it as elaborated as possible. Although we respect what you want and what you think. You're not the only one who we serve, there are a lot of people waiting for their graphics as well.

xx.//SECOND:
You can ONLY request 1 graphic at a time. [except for profile titles] Don't make multiple requests in different forums, we don't like that. As said before, there are other people waiting for their graphics as well.

xx.//THIRD:
Make your image as large as possible and hide them in spoilers.. We don't want small pixelized pictures then modify them into something larger/prettier. If you want better graphics, you must give better and larger pictures.

xx.//FOURTH:
NO Low Quality, Blurred, or pixeled images. I seriously don't allow pictures like that to be requested. If any pictures [like that] would requested, they would be immediately ignored/deleted. The reasons are the same as the third.

--------
Request Forms:



Additional Rules: READ READ READ READ!!
1.) Now, any late redo/s of a request cannot be repeated (after 30 mins. max). Look, I/we can't make it exactly the same as the first one we first made [and I'm lazy to do it].
2.) Please indicate whether your request is an avatar/banner/profile title request.
3.) Please, no rainbow animation [example is our current avatar]]
4.) you can specify the mod who you would like to make that request but make sure that THAT mod is free or not that busy.
5.) Profile Titles are allowed to be many because they use the same picture. If they do not use the same picture, consider it as a banner.
6.) Forms should be followed and complete. If they're incomplete, I'll immediately delete your request without saying anything to you. ESPECIALLY when it comes to the "cropped" and "animation part". If your answer is yes, you should tell how much or specify what kind of animation.
7.) You should know if the image could be tall and thin or anything you want it to be. If what you gave me is impossible to be the way you want it to be, I'll delete it. =D
8.) DON'T ASK suzunechan FOR A REQUEST. SHE'S GODDAMN BUSY.

ex. (of rule no. 7)


-------
For Moderators
If you want to make a person's request, please edit his/her post and put the ff:

T A K E N // by [mod's username]

OR

F I N I S H E D // by [mod's username]
Posted 6/21/08
» Image :

» Size [in pixel or how big/small]:leave it as it is ^^
» Text and Font: princessy10
»Animation? [yes/no. If yes, please describe]:no
» Text/Image Color(s):red ad blak
» Anything extra? [Brushes, templates, textures, etc.]:nope ^^
plz n thnk u !!!!!
Administrateur
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Outside your House
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

princessy10 wrote:

» Image :

» Size [in pixel or how big/small]:leave it as it is ^^
» Text and Font: princessy10
»Animation? [yes/no. If yes, please describe]:no
» Text/Image Color(s):red ad blak
» Anything extra? [Brushes, templates, textures, etc.]:nope ^^
plz n thnk u !!!!!


Posted 6/21/08

suzunechan wrote:


princessy10 wrote:

» Image :

» Size [in pixel or how big/small]:leave it as it is ^^
» Text and Font: princessy10
»Animation? [yes/no. If yes, please describe]:no
» Text/Image Color(s):red ad blak
» Anything extra? [Brushes, templates, textures, etc.]:nope ^^
plz n thnk u !!!!!




thnx ^^ itz realli nice !!!!!!!!
Cheri
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
Size : Long and Thin [ and you might have to resize it down alil. ]
Text : moonbeam_0
Animation : No
Text / Image Color : Pink , Light Blue
Extra : Can you remove the sign? if you guys cant its okay. xD
And you guys can do watever you want with the picture! Thanks a bunch!!!!
Pic :
Cheri
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
<~ this is an avi

Text- Venaticuno
size-thin/long ..can u crop the guy plzzz
Animation-no
text color- red and black
extra- anything u want to put on it to make it look better^^ THANK U~!!
Posted 6/21/08

moonbeam_0 wrote:

Size : Long and Thin [ and you might have to resize it down alil. ]
Text : moonbeam_0
Animation : No
Text / Image Color : Pink , Light Blue
Extra : Can you remove the sign? if you guys cant its okay. xD
And you guys can do watever you want with the picture! Thanks a bunch!!!!
Pic :


I made 2; one with the sign and one without. If you don't like them, I can redo it.
Posted 6/21/08

Venaticuno wrote:

<~ this is an avi

Text- Venaticuno
size-thin/long ..can u crop the guy plzzz
Animation-no
text color- red and black
extra- anything u want to put on it to make it look better^^ THANK U~!!


Here you go! If you don't like, I can redo.
Posted 6/21/08

Fannyxx wrote:


BlackYuki wrote:


GOMEN >< i didnt kno u were doing her request so i did it too :O and wen i posted it then i realized XD X_X sorry .. X_X

It's fine! Who says that we can't do that?!
Cheri
4124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dark Alley
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

BlackYuki wrote:


moonbeam_0 wrote:

Size : Long and Thin [ and you might have to resize it down alil. ]
Text : moonbeam_0
Animation : No
Text / Image Color : Pink , Light Blue
Extra : Can you remove the sign? if you guys cant its okay. xD
And you guys can do watever you want with the picture! Thanks a bunch!!!!
Pic :


I made 2; one with the sign and one without. If you don't like them, I can redo it.


can you please crop it long and thin? thanks!
Posted 6/22/08
Juanna wants to request an avatar

» Image:

» Size: Thin and tall
» Text and Font: juanna
»Animation? [yes/no. If yes, please describe]: nope O.o
» Text/Image Color(s): anything that matches
» Anything extra?: brushes pls =)
» Other Instructions?: nope..
Administrateur
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Outside your House
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08

juanna wrote:

Juanna wants to request an avatar

» Image:

» Size: Thin and tall
» Text and Font: juanna
»Animation? [yes/no. If yes, please describe]: nope O.o
» Text/Image Color(s): anything that matches
» Anything extra?: brushes pls =)
» Other Instructions?: nope..


the image is too little to become a thin and tall avatar!! Dx
Posted 6/22/08

suzunechan wrote:


juanna wrote:

Juanna wants to request an avatar

» Image:

» Size: Thin and tall
» Text and Font: juanna
»Animation? [yes/no. If yes, please describe]: nope O.o
» Text/Image Color(s): anything that matches
» Anything extra?: brushes pls =)
» Other Instructions?: nope..


It's too little!! Dx;;


too little for what? o.o
Administrateur
2257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Outside your House
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

juanna wrote:


suzunechan wrote:


juanna wrote:

Juanna wants to request an avatar

» Image:

» Size: Thin and tall
» Text and Font: juanna
»Animation? [yes/no. If yes, please describe]: nope O.o
» Text/Image Color(s): anything that matches
» Anything extra?: brushes pls =)
» Other Instructions?: nope..


It's too little!! Dx;;


too little for what? o.o


too little to become a thin and tall avatar [if I'd do it..it'll become pixeled and ugly]
Posted 6/22/08

suzunechan wrote:


juanna wrote:


suzunechan wrote:


juanna wrote:

Juanna wants to request an avatar

» Image:

» Size: Thin and tall
» Text and Font: juanna
»Animation? [yes/no. If yes, please describe]: nope O.o
» Text/Image Color(s): anything that matches
» Anything extra?: brushes pls =)
» Other Instructions?: nope..


It's too little!! Dx;;


too little for what? o.o


too little to become a thin and tall avatar [if I'd do it..it'll become pixeled and ugly]


good point..let me search for a new one..hmmm..
im too lazy to search can u search for me..and i cant find good ones >_<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.