First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply why do you like this anime??
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / India
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i like it cos ...........dunno simply luv it ..........maybe because of kanata!!!
Member
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
cuz it cute, fun and romance
Member
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

shuiichilover wrote:

i like it cos ...........dunno simply luv it ..........maybe because of kanata!!!


may i ask why do you have post a picture of Kazuki Hihara from La Corda d'Oro??
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
I like how the plot is completely different from other anime's. Often in the genre of Comedy Romance the plot's are similar. I also like it because the characters are so cute especially Ruu!!!!!
Member
201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / India
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

SexyLisa wrote:


shuiichilover wrote:

i like it cos ...........dunno simply luv it ..........maybe because of kanata!!!


may i ask why do you have post a picture of Kazuki Hihara from La Corda d'Oro??

'cause that is my expressionn when i was reading that forum..i was excited..........
Member
2320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

shuiichilover wrote:


SexyLisa wrote:


shuiichilover wrote:

i like it cos ...........dunno simply luv it ..........maybe because of kanata!!!


may i ask why do you have post a picture of Kazuki Hihara from La Corda d'Oro??

'cause that is my expressionn when i was reading that forum..i was excited..........


oh i see
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cotabato city..BOOM!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i love KANATA and MIYU's relationship , the progress and all...baby ruu is the cutest!..
i really envy their story..
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
because the characters is so cute and the plot is so good, and it even has a sense of humour.hahaha

Member
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/2/08
nice story!!! i really love this!!!
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Calaguiman, Samal...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
it's funny
5535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / beside the stars~★
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
i like the relationship of miyu, kanata and ruu!
Member
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PhiLippInEs..
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
basically, the plot is different from the other animes..it has a lot of twisted scenes and such..which makes the story more thrilling..
plus the characters are cute..especially ruu and kanata..=)
and i never get bored watching this anime...!!!!!!!!!! ILOVETHIS !!!!!!!!!!!!
30128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / nowhere to be fou...
Offline
Posted 10/1/09
cause its cute ahahaha
Member
6529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/10
its funny and and and and its awsome!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.