First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Demon Classroom
Teacher ~_~
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/21/08
Greetings, demon students!

Welcome to your new classroom.



Your last teacher ran away in a hurry. I can't imagine why. *suspiciously raises an eyebrow at her students*

I will be your new professor.



My name is Runa-sensei.

I am a storm demon.


DEMON CLASS RULES:

(1) Anyone who annoys me will be fed to the class Basilisk.

(2) Students must settle their own arguments. Do not bother me with petty disputes.

(3) However, do not to kill or permanently harm your classmates, unless you have my permission.

(4) Non-demons who wander into our territory are fair game.

(5) Introduce yourself when you join the class. Give your name, age, abilities, and picture. If we don't recognize you, we just might eat you.

NOTE: Students can do other things than assignments here, like chat with each other & practice their powers. ^_^
Teacher ~_~
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
For demon students wanting a head start on the first assignment:

ASSIGNMENT ONE

(1) Post your favorite art depicting a demon. (It must follow Dark Academy's PG-13 standards. See your Dark Academy Handbook if you have questions.)

(2) Write a short paragraph. Name the demon depicted and explain the items in the picture. (For example: "This is Lilith. She is carrying a scythe because... There are snakes in the background because...")

Remember, your first post in the classroom should be an introduction. You will have plenty of time for assignments once we know who you are.
student^_^
8584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
introduce yourself when you join the class. Give your name, age, abilities, and picture. If we don't recognize you, we just might eat you.

hi sensei..
im era
age:
14
i am the goddess of the mist..
if u dance with me u'll be gone forever..

..so please teach me how to be more evil..
student^_^
8584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

moontiara_action wrote:

For demon students wanting a head start on the first assignment:

ASSIGNMENT ONE

(1) Post your favorite art depicting a demon. (It must follow Dark Academy's PG-13 standards. See your Dark Academy Handbook if you have questions.)

(2) Write a short paragraph. Name the demon depicted and explain the items in the picture. (For example: "This is Lilith. She is carrying a scythe because... There are snakes in the background because...")

Remember, your first post in the classroom should be an introduction. You will have plenty of time for assignments once we know who you are.


..oi sensei i don't get what u mean..

Teacher ~_~
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

ellamgc wrote:
hi sensei..
im era
age:
14
i am the goddess of the mist..
if u dance with me u'll be gone forever..

..so please teach me how to be more evil..

Welcome to the class, Era-san. We'll be learning lots of things young demons need to know!

Teacher ~_~
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

ellamgc wrote:
..oi sensei i don't get what u mean..

It's an art history assignment... I wanted you to post a picture of a demon, and explain the picture.

Don't worry, you don't have to do any assignments you don't want to. Our next class activity will be a field trip!
student^_^
8584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

moontiara_action wrote:


ellamgc wrote:
..oi sensei i don't get what u mean..

It's an art history assignment... I wanted you to post a picture of a demon, and explain the picture.

Don't worry, you don't have to do any assignments you don't want to. Our next class activity will be a field trip!


ohhh really!!..thanks for the info sensei...
Posted 6/21/08
name Kate
age 14
abilities dark swordsman
picture


good luck trying to getting me to do assignments (only my bro can do that)
Teacher ~_~
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

pleasedontkillme wrote:
name Kate
age 14
abilities dark swordsman
picture


good luck trying to getting me to do assignments (only my bro can do that)

Welcome to the class, Kate!

I don't expect much homework to be turned in on time. *sighs* We are demons after all.

Will your brother be joining the class?

Posted 6/21/08

moontiara_action wrote:


pleasedontkillme wrote:
name Kate
age 14
abilities dark swordsman
picture


good luck trying to getting me to do assignments (only my bro can do that)

Welcome to the class, Kate!

I don't expect much homework to be turned in on time. *sighs* We are demons after all.

Will your brother be joining the class?



nope...he hates school twice as me...he only sends me cause he knows i hate it
Teacher ~_~
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

pleasedontkillme wrote:
nope...he hates school twice as me...he only sends me cause he knows i hate it

lol... You two sound like me and my brother (he's a fire demon, we had some pretty spectacular fights when my parents weren't looking!).

Maybe you'll at least like the field trip we're planning!
Posted 6/21/08

moontiara_action wrote:


pleasedontkillme wrote:
nope...he hates school twice as me...he only sends me cause he knows i hate it

lol... You two sound like me and my brother (he's a fire demon, we had some pretty spectacular fights when my parents weren't looking!).

Maybe you'll at least like the field trip we're planning!


maybe never been to one...till now ive been going to human schools and was always kicked out before any field trips
Posted 6/21/08
hey can we bring our monsters to the field trip
Teacher ~_~
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

pleasedontkillme wrote:
hey can we bring our monsters to the field trip

If you can keep them in control, then yes, of course...
Posted 6/21/08

moontiara_action wrote:


pleasedontkillme wrote:
hey can we bring our monsters to the field trip

If you can keep them in control, then yes, of course...


thx! hes very violent when im not around but when im there he wont do anything i didnt tell him to
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.