First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
LOCKED. Avatar Request
Posted 6/29/08

shinki7 wrote:

Its sooooooo simple and fun!!! To request an avi / banner / gift,
The first thing to do is to choose a font from below....you can leave it to mii to decide, its up to you


Avatar Request

Banner Request

Present / Gift Request

Please DONT'T FORGET THE PICTURE!!! please gimmi a picture ne?! thanks su~!
And please wait patienly.



shinki7

friend02


can i request all three? >< sorry u dont have to say yes ><

Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
Present/Gift
Purpose: For helping me study
For: Terry Rawr (Slant the name a little please ><)
Message: Yes, Thanks for everything, your my best friend!!!
Font: Plain, Normal (dont make the font too big ><)
Color: White
Extras: Tiny stars(colors white and black and gray ><) blinking around the picture ><
Animated: First show the name Terry then right After it show the word Rawr please ><
Day I need it: ASAP!!!!
Thanks for everything! ><
12328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines.
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Words to write: rainprincess_cute
Position of the words(optional): it depends on u
Font style(optional):ANATEVKA CAPS
Font Colour(optional):purple
Want to crop it?:yes
Additional: anything that would look cuter
Animated?:yup
Border?: yes
Size: Original size
Picture:


Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Sorri guys....replied late cuz i haven been on much...
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

kintsuchl wrote:

Words to write: I sometimes hear ily to many times >_>;
Position of the words(optional): erm like the middle of the bottom and top
Font style(optional): idc xD
Font Colour(optional): blue and red if you can do that o.0 if nawt blue
Want to crop it?: Yes pweaz
Additional: Add heart, the cross sparkle thing, annoyed looking face next to the words
Animated?:msg and deco
Border?: sure x3
Size: Original size
Picture:
n i want it croped at the top and bottom x3
also you can add anything else if you want x3


is this okaii? sorri im not good at making them....n sorri for the late reply


Member
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

shinki7 wrote:


kintsuchl wrote:

Words to write: I sometimes hear ily to many times >_>;
Position of the words(optional): erm like the middle of the bottom and top
Font style(optional): idc xD
Font Colour(optional): blue and red if you can do that o.0 if nawt blue
Want to crop it?: Yes pweaz
Additional: Add heart, the cross sparkle thing, annoyed looking face next to the words
Animated?:msg and deco
Border?: sure x3
Size: Original size
Picture:
n i want it croped at the top and bottom x3
also you can add anything else if you want x3


is this okaii? sorri im not good at making them....n sorri for the late reply



its awesome<3

Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

nodlex wrote:

Words to write: nodlex
Position of the words(optional): Bottom
Font style(optional): baby kruffy
Font Colour(optional): pink
Want to crop it?: no
Additional: no
Animated?: no
Border?: stars border
Size: Original size
Picture:


erm sorri for the late reply....do u wan brushes? since i've got my photoshop alr ^^
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

ChocoholicJae wrote:


shinki7 wrote:

Its sooooooo simple and fun!!! To request an avi / banner / gift,
The first thing to do is to choose a font from below....you can leave it to mii to decide, its up to you


Avatar Request

Banner Request

Present / Gift Request

Please DONT'T FORGET THE PICTURE!!! please gimmi a picture ne?! thanks su~!
And please wait patienly.



shinki7

friend02


can i request all three? >< sorry u dont have to say yes ><



Yes sure ^^
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

ChocoholicJae wrote:

Present/Gift
Purpose: For helping me study
For: Terry Rawr (Slant the name a little please ><)
Message: Yes, Thanks for everything, your my best friend!!!
Font: Plain, Normal (dont make the font too big ><)
Color: White
Extras: Tiny stars(colors white and black and gray ><) blinking around the picture ><
Animated: First show the name Terry then right After it show the word Rawr please ><
Day I need it: ASAP!!!!
Thanks for everything! ><


erm do you have a picture?
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

rainprincess_cute wrote:


Words to write: rainprincess_cute
Position of the words(optional): it depends on u
Font style(optional):ANATEVKA CAPS
Font Colour(optional):purple
Want to crop it?:yes
Additional: anything that would look cuter
Animated?:yup
Border?: yes
Size: Original size
Picture:




erm is this okaii?
Posted 7/7/08

shinki7 wrote:


ChocoholicJae wrote:

Present/Gift
Purpose: For helping me study
For: Terry Rawr (Slant the name a little please ><)
Message: Yes, Thanks for everything, your my best friend!!!
Font: Plain, Normal (dont make the font too big ><)
Color: White
Extras: Tiny stars(colors white and black and gray ><) blinking around the picture ><
Animated: First show the name Terry then right After it show the word Rawr please ><
Day I need it: ASAP!!!!
Thanks for everything! ><


erm do you have a picture?


^^hehe i forgot about the pic
Member
nodlex 
8290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

shinki7 wrote:


nodlex wrote:

Words to write: nodlex
Position of the words(optional): Bottom
Font style(optional): baby kruffy
Font Colour(optional): pink
Want to crop it?: no
Additional: no
Animated?: no
Border?: stars border
Size: Original size
Picture:


erm sorri for the late reply....do u wan brushes? since i've got my photoshop alr ^^


w8 cancel this order

Posted 7/11/08

ChocoholicJae wrote:

Present/Gift
Purpose: For helping me study
For: Terry Rawr (Slant the name a little please ><)
Message: Yes, Thanks for everything, your my best friend!!!
Font: Plain, Normal (dont make the font too big ><)
Color: White
Extras: Tiny stars(colors white and black and gray ><) blinking around the picture ><
Animated: First show the name Terry then right After it show the word Rawr please ><
Day I need it: ASAP!!!!
Thanks for everything! ><


excuse me, but where is the picture?
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

friend02 wrote:


ChocoholicJae wrote:

Present/Gift
Purpose: For helping me study
For: Terry Rawr (Slant the name a little please ><)
Message: Yes, Thanks for everything, your my best friend!!!
Font: Plain, Normal (dont make the font too big ><)
Color: White
Extras: Tiny stars(colors white and black and gray ><) blinking around the picture ><
Animated: First show the name Terry then right After it show the word Rawr please ><
Day I need it: ASAP!!!!
Thanks for everything! ><


excuse me, but where is the picture?


erm there's a picture up there..
Posted 7/12/08

shinki7 wrote:


friend02 wrote:


ChocoholicJae wrote:

Present/Gift
Purpose: For helping me study
For: Terry Rawr (Slant the name a little please ><)
Message: Yes, Thanks for everything, your my best friend!!!
Font: Plain, Normal (dont make the font too big ><)
Color: White
Extras: Tiny stars(colors white and black and gray ><) blinking around the picture ><
Animated: First show the name Terry then right After it show the word Rawr please ><
Day I need it: ASAP!!!!
Thanks for everything! ><


excuse me, but where is the picture?


erm there's a picture up there..


where? could you please repost the picture shinki-chan?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.