First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply How do you whant Nina to Die
Posted 7/9/08
personally i would tear off her nails one bye one then break of her fingers one at a time. After that work my way to the torso and cut her in half. -^_^-
Member
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / On your mom's bed
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
get her killed by euphie(i know i spelled it wrong plz tell me how to spell it)

higurashi no koro ni style!


lol i noticed i've used this pic alot really, i must be really violent!
Member
2386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / HOUSTON TEXAS
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
A STROKE, BECAUSE SHE LOOK LIKE SHE ABOUT TO HAVE ONE ANYWAY.LOL
Member
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
she must be shredded into pieces... and then nuked yeah....
Member
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere betwe...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
Use the geass to make it look like Eufie didn't really die and then make the fake Eufie stab and insult her, and tell her that she should just die!! Then she'll Probably kill herself while she's Dying!!
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

ikechow wrote:

Use the geass to make it look like Eufie didn't really die and then make the fake Eufie stab and insult her, and tell her that she should just die!! Then she'll Probably kill herself while she's Dying!!


that would be funny
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

hsadman wrote:

get her killed by euphie(i know i spelled it wrong plz tell me how to spell it)

higurashi no koro ni style!


lol i noticed i've used this pic alot really, i must be really violent!


or Elfen Lied style!!
OKIJIN 
89935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
I'll do what Rena did to Rina in When They Cry
53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

OKIJIN wrote:

I'll do what Rena did to Rina in When They Cry


or have her die the same way that Satako did on the crucifix torture I don't what episode of Higurashi that was on I think episode 18 or 19 I forgot lol
OKIJIN 
89935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


OKIJIN wrote:

I'll do what Rena did to Rina in When They Cry


or have her die the same way that Satako did on the crucifix torture I don't what episode of Higurashi that was on I think episode 18 or 19 I forgot lol


Oh yeah, that will do just as good also
Member
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In your closet O.o
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
In the hottest fire possible.
Member
536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / On your mom's bed
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


hsadman wrote:

get her killed by euphie(i know i spelled it wrong plz tell me how to spell it)

higurashi no koro ni style!


lol i noticed i've used this pic alot really, i must be really violent!


or Elfen Lied style!!


that works too
Member
32601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Chilling with Crow
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Easy. With the biggest flammable explosion, lol.
Member
722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / Bangkok
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
I wish her to see Euphie's ghost. Then Euphie tells her how much she despise her and curses her to get rotten in hell.
Member
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philiphines
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
hmmmm! its better if she will die in the hand of loltan!!!! and loltan would commit suicide after that!!!! nina and loltan should die!!!!! muhahahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.