First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
DEMON KING CHALLENGE
Creator
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

sin1384 wrote:
*smiles and closes my eyes*

So... is that a surrender?
Posted 6/21/08
Creator
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
Look, I'm doing my best here to communicate with a head in a jar. *shakes the jar hard to emphasize her point*

Don't make me pull out your tongue, too.

Do you give?
Posted 6/21/08

vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:

*sayomi sees what happened*
"SIN!, are u okay?!!"



i got all of my limbs riped off and my eyes stabbed, im definitly NOT ok...


~sigh...
do want me to heal u now? or after u settle this?


after bcuz if anyone intervenes i have to give the fight to her...



*hugs*
"okay, then good luck!


after im done, we r spending some private time together ok... ^____^



*smiles*
haha~, of course~



*speaking to u in ur mind* ive been decapitated by Runa...
Posted 6/21/08
*bounces around and gets dizzy............... *nods*
Posted 6/21/08

sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:

*sayomi sees what happened*
"SIN!, are u okay?!!"



i got all of my limbs riped off and my eyes stabbed, im definitly NOT ok...


~sigh...
do want me to heal u now? or after u settle this?


after bcuz if anyone intervenes i have to give the fight to her...



*hugs*
"okay, then good luck!


after im done, we r spending some private time together ok... ^____^



*smiles*
haha~, of course~



*speaking to u in ur mind* ive been decapitated by Runa...

eh?!!!
and ur still gonna continue?!!
u might get ur self killed!!

Posted 6/21/08

vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:

*sayomi sees what happened*
"SIN!, are u okay?!!"



i got all of my limbs riped off and my eyes stabbed, im definitly NOT ok...


~sigh...
do want me to heal u now? or after u settle this?


after bcuz if anyone intervenes i have to give the fight to her...



*hugs*
"okay, then good luck!


after im done, we r spending some private time together ok... ^____^



*smiles*
haha~, of course~



*speaking to u in ur mind* ive been decapitated by Runa...

eh?!!!
and ur still gonna continue?!!
u might get ur self killed!!




she put my head into a jar and im giving up....
Creator
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

sin1384 wrote:
*bounces around and gets dizzy............... *nods*

*jumps up and down in excitement, forgetting that this is still bouncing you around in the jar*

Yay!!! I win I win I win I win IwinIwinIwin!!!!!!

I'M THE NEW DEMON KING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/21/08
*yells* NOW LET ME OUT OF THIS JAR IT SMELLS LIKE PICKELS IN HERE T__T
Creator
4206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

sin1384 wrote:
*yells* NOW LET ME OUT OF THIS JAR IT SMELLS LIKE PICKELS IN HERE T__T



vampirefangx wrote:
eh?!!!
and ur still gonna continue?!!
u might get ur self killed!!

Oh... right. *hands Sayomi the jar*

Just unscrew that lid and... well, I guess get to work?

He should be fine... *mumbles under her breath* Or maybe not... I forget which.

*goes to tell Wrath*
Posted 6/21/08

moontiara_action wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:
eh?!!!
and ur still gonna continue?!!
u might get ur self killed!!

Oh... right. *hands Sayomi the jar*

Just unscrew that lid and... well, I guess get to work?

He should be fine... *mumbles under her breath* Or maybe not... I forget which.

*goes to tell Wrath*


*sigh~
takes the jar and opens the lid*
Posted 6/21/08

vampirefangx wrote:


moontiara_action wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:
eh?!!!
and ur still gonna continue?!!
u might get ur self killed!!

Oh... right. *hands Sayomi the jar*

Just unscrew that lid and... well, I guess get to work?

He should be fine... *mumbles under her breath* Or maybe not... I forget which.

*goes to tell Wrath*


*sigh~
takes the jar and opens the lid*



ill be the Demon King again, sooner or later i juss need to heal and get stronger...
Posted 6/21/08

sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


moontiara_action wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:
eh?!!!
and ur still gonna continue?!!
u might get ur self killed!!

Oh... right. *hands Sayomi the jar*

Just unscrew that lid and... well, I guess get to work?

He should be fine... *mumbles under her breath* Or maybe not... I forget which.

*goes to tell Wrath*


*sigh~
takes the jar and opens the lid*



ill be the Demon King again, sooner or later i juss need to heal and get stronger...


uses her healing mode and attaches his bodies back together and starts healing ur wounds....
"...u are really reckless arent u>___<"
*sayomi kisses sin while healing him*

Posted 6/21/08

vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


moontiara_action wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:
eh?!!!
and ur still gonna continue?!!
u might get ur self killed!!

Oh... right. *hands Sayomi the jar*

Just unscrew that lid and... well, I guess get to work?

He should be fine... *mumbles under her breath* Or maybe not... I forget which.

*goes to tell Wrath*


*sigh~
takes the jar and opens the lid*



ill be the Demon King again, sooner or later i juss need to heal and get stronger...


uses her healing mode and attaches his bodies back together and starts healing ur wounds....
"...u are really reckless arent u>___<"
*sayomi kisses sin while healing him*



reckless person i know...

Posted 6/21/08

sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


sin1384 wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:


moontiara_action wrote:


vampirefangx wrote:
eh?!!!
and ur still gonna continue?!!
u might get ur self killed!!

Oh... right. *hands Sayomi the jar*

Just unscrew that lid and... well, I guess get to work?

He should be fine... *mumbles under her breath* Or maybe not... I forget which.

*goes to tell Wrath*


*sigh~
takes the jar and opens the lid*



ill be the Demon King again, sooner or later i juss need to heal and get stronger...


uses her healing mode and attaches his bodies back together and starts healing ur wounds....
"...u are really reckless arent u>___<"
*sayomi kisses sin while healing him*



reckless person i know...



*continues healing and looks up*
"where does it hurt the most right now?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.