First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply SCHOOL OPEN!!!!!!!!!!
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

Zodidj wrote:

Quiz

Mon:

Your at a rave, and there are folks all over who you know sort of. All of your really close friends are busy tonight, but you knew that there would be girls here, and some of the folks who you think are ceel ect. You start talking to this girl who shows some interest in you, and a bit later she excuses herself and leaves you. Wandering around, you run into her again, and she has brought you a drink, offering it to you.

What do you do.

Bonus for the evil path answer.


Well, first things first, get her to take a sip of the drink to make sure I'm not gonna die. Then if it's clear accept it and hope she's drunk enough so I can move on to, ahhh, better things
Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
I'm late... very late... *Sigh*

Can anyone update me about what's happening here...?
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

pringles07 wrote:

I'm late... very late... *Sigh*

Can anyone update me about what's happening here...?


yinyu-sensei is gonna dump us out in the wild and see how many of us survive and zodidj-sensei is throwin' quizzes at us.
Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:

I'm late... very late... *Sigh*

Can anyone update me about what's happening here...?


yinyu-sensei is gonna dump us out in the wild and see how many of us survive and zodidj-sensei is throwin' quizzes at us.


oh... great... -_______________-"""" what is the current quiz right now?
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:

I'm late... very late... *Sigh*

Can anyone update me about what's happening here...?


yinyu-sensei is gonna dump us out in the wild and see how many of us survive and zodidj-sensei is throwin' quizzes at us.


oh... great... -_______________-"""" what is the current quiz right now?


He gave us different quizzes. Mine was something about a girl in a rave party and vaneli's was something about how to kill a guy or something like that
Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:

I'm late... very late... *Sigh*

Can anyone update me about what's happening here...?


yinyu-sensei is gonna dump us out in the wild and see how many of us survive and zodidj-sensei is throwin' quizzes at us.


oh... great... -_______________-"""" what is the current quiz right now?


He gave us different quizzes. Mine was something about a girl in a rave party and vaneli's was something about how to kill a guy or something like that


i see... now i'm curious on what quiz i'll get... is zodidj-sensei here?
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:

I'm late... very late... *Sigh*

Can anyone update me about what's happening here...?


yinyu-sensei is gonna dump us out in the wild and see how many of us survive and zodidj-sensei is throwin' quizzes at us.


oh... great... -_______________-"""" what is the current quiz right now?


He gave us different quizzes. Mine was something about a girl in a rave party and vaneli's was something about how to kill a guy or something like that


i see... now i'm curious on what quiz i'll get... is zodidj-sensei here?


nope. I'm sure he'll b on later
Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:

I'm late... very late... *Sigh*

Can anyone update me about what's happening here...?


yinyu-sensei is gonna dump us out in the wild and see how many of us survive and zodidj-sensei is throwin' quizzes at us.


oh... great... -_______________-"""" what is the current quiz right now?


He gave us different quizzes. Mine was something about a girl in a rave party and vaneli's was something about how to kill a guy or something like that


i see... now i'm curious on what quiz i'll get... is zodidj-sensei here?


nope. I'm sure he'll b on later


i see... okay then... i'll try to come back later.
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


pringles07 wrote:

I'm late... very late... *Sigh*

Can anyone update me about what's happening here...?


yinyu-sensei is gonna dump us out in the wild and see how many of us survive and zodidj-sensei is throwin' quizzes at us.


oh... great... -_______________-"""" what is the current quiz right now?


He gave us different quizzes. Mine was something about a girl in a rave party and vaneli's was something about how to kill a guy or something like that


i see... now i'm curious on what quiz i'll get... is zodidj-sensei here?


nope. I'm sure he'll b on later


i see... okay then... i'll try to come back later.


Yeah I will get you one tommorow. I am currently about 600 miles from home, trying to get up after being out fighting all days yesturday.

I hae a 8 hour drive ahead of me this morning :P

but I owe you and Kodie-chan a quize I guess
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:


Zodidj wrote:

Quiz

Mon:

Your at a rave, and there are folks all over who you know sort of. All of your really close friends are busy tonight, but you knew that there would be girls here, and some of the folks who you think are ceel ect. You start talking to this girl who shows some interest in you, and a bit later she excuses herself and leaves you. Wandering around, you run into her again, and she has brought you a drink, offering it to you.

What do you do.

Bonus for the evil path answer.


Well, first things first, get her to take a sip of the drink to make sure I'm not gonna die. Then if it's clear accept it and hope she's drunk enough so I can move on to, ahhh, better things


Nope you dont die... but after awile you stop feeling/caring about what happens to you. it was drugged and you wake up in chains, in her evil fathers basement. you never get to see her again, but for a few weeks more boys slowly trickle in as she lures them in for her father, until one day he kills you.

Too bad. you do have those Better things, but not willingly, or enjoyably.

you never know what is in anything your handed by a stranger, and she was still a stranger. cute does nto make her less possible to be a compleat monster. And her being female does not mean she would never drug someone.

Do dont drink it.

Evil responce would be to assume its drugged, and find a different girl to try and pass it off on, for "testing".

Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Zodidj wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


Zodidj wrote:

Quiz

Mon:

Your at a rave, and there are folks all over who you know sort of. All of your really close friends are busy tonight, but you knew that there would be girls here, and some of the folks who you think are ceel ect. You start talking to this girl who shows some interest in you, and a bit later she excuses herself and leaves you. Wandering around, you run into her again, and she has brought you a drink, offering it to you.

What do you do.

Bonus for the evil path answer.


Well, first things first, get her to take a sip of the drink to make sure I'm not gonna die. Then if it's clear accept it and hope she's drunk enough so I can move on to, ahhh, better things


Nope you dont die... but after awile you stop feeling/caring about what happens to you. it was drugged and you wake up in chains, in her evil fathers basement. you never get to see her again, but for a few weeks more boys slowly trickle in as she lures them in for her father, until one day he kills you.

Too bad. you do have those Better things, but not willingly, or enjoyably.

you never know what is in anything your handed by a stranger, and she was still a stranger. cute does nto make her less possible to be a compleat monster. And her being female does not mean she would never drug someone.

Do dont drink it.

Evil responce would be to assume its drugged, and find a different girl to try and pass it off on, for "testing".



But I had her take a sip, so wouldn't she have passed out
Posted 6/29/08
-sigh- no quiz for me yet? and Yinyu...Am i going to fight a monster?.............*I walk over ot teh lap area and drink so water* O-ok....*I starts running laps*
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:


Zodidj wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


Zodidj wrote:

Quiz

Mon:

Your at a rave, and there are folks all over who you know sort of. All of your really close friends are busy tonight, but you knew that there would be girls here, and some of the folks who you think are ceel ect. You start talking to this girl who shows some interest in you, and a bit later she excuses herself and leaves you. Wandering around, you run into her again, and she has brought you a drink, offering it to you.

What do you do.

Bonus for the evil path answer.


Well, first things first, get her to take a sip of the drink to make sure I'm not gonna die. Then if it's clear accept it and hope she's drunk enough so I can move on to, ahhh, better things


Nope you dont die... but after awile you stop feeling/caring about what happens to you. it was drugged and you wake up in chains, in her evil fathers basement. you never get to see her again, but for a few weeks more boys slowly trickle in as she lures them in for her father, until one day he kills you.

Too bad. you do have those Better things, but not willingly, or enjoyably.

you never know what is in anything your handed by a stranger, and she was still a stranger. cute does nto make her less possible to be a compleat monster. And her being female does not mean she would never drug someone.

Do dont drink it.

Evil responce would be to assume its drugged, and find a different girl to try and pass it off on, for "testing".



But I had her take a sip, so wouldn't she have passed out


two reasons why not.

First, a sip of something laced with most drugs will not knock anyone out, generally

Two, if you are resistant (self dosing ect) you can build up enough that you are more or less immune to a normal dose. Of old assassins used to make themselves so immune to arsinic that they were actually toxic to kiss. that is an extreme case BTW, but just giving someone a sip isnt going to cut it.

Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

kodieloiler wrote:

-sigh- no quiz for me yet? and Yinyu...Am i going to fight a monster?.............*I walk over ot teh lap area and drink so water* O-ok....*I starts running laps*


It will be tommorow, I just got down with an 8 hour drive, and am sore, and bruised from fighting guys half of my age. so let me rest tonight, and I will come up with some "princess" type questions ofr you
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

vaneli wrote:


Zodidj wrote:

Quizzes:

Who to quiz first.

Vaneli :

Your in a fight to the death. Your opponent is faster, and stronger than you are. You MUST win, or he will kill your charge, the princess. The only tools or abilities you have are that you know how to move, and how to defend/deflect his blade so he has not managed a hit on you yet. You have only a long knife against the assassins sword and he has gripped the hilt tightly and is charging you. You know if you try to block him away again, he will just push through a major deflection.

How do you save the princess?

This will be graded.


do i havetah answer thid now or can i have time 2think bout it??????


Ok you have had some time. do you HAVE an answer yet?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.