First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ID CARDS!!~X3
113923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Username: LilKitten
Nickname:(if u have more than one just write one down) Kitten-chan
Position: Member
B-day: Feb 25
Fav. Color: Pink
Pic:
choice 1

please tell me when done
Creator
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

LilKitten wrote:

Username: LilKitten
Nickname:(if u have more than one just write one down) Kitten-chan
Position: Member
B-day: Feb 25
Fav. Color: Pink
Pic:
choice 1

please tell me when done


ur cards ready and u can find it in the group photos^^ thankies! =3
113923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where my children...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

xMiyuku_Mizukix wrote:


LilKitten wrote:

Username: LilKitten
Nickname:(if u have more than one just write one down) Kitten-chan
Position: Member
B-day: Feb 25
Fav. Color: Pink
Pic:
choice 1

please tell me when done


ur cards ready and u can find it in the group photos^^ thankies! =3


thx yu
Member
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Moon Kindom
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Username: utau_hoshina
Nickname: Utau
Position: member
B-day: march 13
Fav. Color: Red
pic:

Ran

Creator
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

utau_hoshina wrote:

Username: utau_hoshina
Nickname: Utau
Position: member
B-day: march 13
Fav. Color: Red
pic:

Ran



ur cards ready^^ plz get it in the group photos. thx!^^
Member
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Moon Kindom
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
thx u are so nice!
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Username: creamydinner
Nickname: mai
Position: member
B-day: December 24
Fav. Color: yellow - can i have dia on my ID card?
Pic:
Moderator
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

creamydinner wrote:

Username: creamydinner
Nickname: mai
Position: member
B-day: December 24
Fav. Color: yellow - can i have dia on my ID card?
Pic:


sure^^ do u want ur card to be yellow as well?
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

HanakuxMizumi wrote:


creamydinner wrote:

Username: creamydinner
Nickname: mai
Position: member
B-day: December 24
Fav. Color: yellow - can i have dia on my ID card?
Pic:


sure^^ do u want ur card to be yellow as well?


yes pleaseee :3

Moderator
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

creamydinner wrote:


HanakuxMizumi wrote:


creamydinner wrote:

Username: creamydinner
Nickname: mai
Position: member
B-day: December 24
Fav. Color: yellow - can i have dia on my ID card?
Pic:


sure^^ do u want ur card to be yellow as well?


yes pleaseee :3



okk^^
Moderator
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

creamydinner wrote:

Username: creamydinner
Nickname: mai
Position: member
B-day: December 24
Fav. Color: yellow - can i have dia on my ID card?
Pic:


ur id card ready^^ i made 2 cuz theres a bad and gud dia^^ u can chose which one^^ u can find it in the group photos~ thx!
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

HanakuxMizumi wrote:


creamydinner wrote:

Username: creamydinner
Nickname: mai
Position: member
B-day: December 24
Fav. Color: yellow - can i have dia on my ID card?
Pic:


ur id card ready^^ i made 2 cuz theres a bad and gud dia^^ u can chose which one^^ u can find it in the group photos~ thx!


thanks!! it looks awesomeee(:
Moderator
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

creamydinner wrote:


HanakuxMizumi wrote:


creamydinner wrote:

Username: creamydinner
Nickname: mai
Position: member
B-day: December 24
Fav. Color: yellow - can i have dia on my ID card?
Pic:


ur id card ready^^ i made 2 cuz theres a bad and gud dia^^ u can chose which one^^ u can find it in the group photos~ thx!


thanks!! it looks awesomeee(:


hehe^^ dats good =3
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
Plz fill this out~

Username: d0tammy
Nickname: tammmmmy(:
Position: member
B-day: july 16
Fav. Color: purplee
Pic:
choice #3
Moderator
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/12/08

d0tammy wrote:

Plz fill this out~

Username: d0tammy
Nickname: tammmmmy(:
Position: member
B-day: july 16
Fav. Color: purplee
Pic:
choice #3


ur cards done^^ can find it in the group photos!thx^^ lol surprised ur nickname has so many m's XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.