Created by jianing23
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do u want Ouran High to be dubbed?
Posted 7/14/08
neverr D:
it'll kill the show
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
The cast is M-AZING!! Way to go Funimation!
Posted 7/14/08
hell no!!!!!
19448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
*sigh* No don't dub it unless they find very good voice actors
I love the Host Club series...i just hope it doesn't turn out bad
23807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Southeast Asia
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Yes
...
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth if you must...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Hell no , Japanese sound loads better, but it doesn't matter though I'll never watch it dubbed anyways. They should STOP dubbing anime in general x.X they should just show it on T.V with eng sub!
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Don't care =P
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Alabama
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
Sure, I'd like to see it dubbed. I mean, yeah the Japanese voices are waaaay better, but oh well.
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Xyuru wrote:

Hell no , Japanese sound loads better, but it doesn't matter though I'll never watch it dubbed anyways. They should STOP dubbing anime in general x.X they should just show it on T.V with eng sub!


You haven't even heard the dub ,yet you are judging? Biased much.
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth if you must...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


Xyuru wrote:

Hell no , Japanese sound loads better, but it doesn't matter though I'll never watch it dubbed anyways. They should STOP dubbing anime in general x.X they should just show it on T.V with eng sub!


You haven't even heard the dub ,yet you are judging? Biased much.


I have in the past and I made myself promise never listen to dub again

8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Xyuru wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


Xyuru wrote:

Hell no , Japanese sound loads better, but it doesn't matter though I'll never watch it dubbed anyways. They should STOP dubbing anime in general x.X they should just show it on T.V with eng sub!


You haven't even heard the dub ,yet you are judging? Biased much.


I have in the past and I made myself promise never listen to dub again



Ugh, if you were a true fan I think you at least listen before you criticize. But what ever floats your boat, they picked an awesome cast for it.
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth if you must...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


Xyuru wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


Xyuru wrote:

Hell no , Japanese sound loads better, but it doesn't matter though I'll never watch it dubbed anyways. They should STOP dubbing anime in general x.X they should just show it on T.V with eng sub!


You haven't even heard the dub ,yet you are judging? Biased much.


I have in the past and I made myself promise never listen to dub again



Ugh, if you were a true fan I think you at least listen before you criticize. But what ever floats your boat, they picked an awesome cast for it.


Good to know then I hope you enjoy
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / im everywhere
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
wow...i hate dubs... american voice... rather quite annoying to act with a japanese scripts and lines to say...
25716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 7/29/11
i defy any form fo dubbing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.