First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Ur Charas TiPe
Member
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

x3_Girl wrote:

Just Post Here The charas Type eu wan~
Example:
Guardian Chara:AAA,BBB
AAA:Give out the att Of AAA chara chng AAAlove
BBB:Give out the courage Chara chng BBBCourage
Tht's the example..^^
Pretty Simple i think..hehe..

**eu can create the chara with ur own imagination~
No need to be the same as the shugo chara anime all the time..=]


Guardian Chara: Kal
Actually Kal is like a dancing star..of course thats my dream to be a dancer but i can't cuz i lack my self confidence...i hope someday she will show up and support me..ahahahh,....
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World that ne...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

bugritz19 wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:

Just Post Here The charas Type eu wan~
Example:
Guardian Chara:AAA,BBB
AAA:Give out the att Of AAA chara chng AAAlove
BBB:Give out the courage Chara chng BBBCourage
Tht's the example..^^
Pretty Simple i think..hehe..

**eu can create the chara with ur own imagination~
No need to be the same as the shugo chara anime all the time..=]


Guardian Chara: Kal
Actually Kal is like a dancing star..of course thats my dream to be a dancer but i can't cuz i lack my self confidence...i hope someday she will show up and support me..ahahahh,....


hahas..
lolz..Thn hope tt one day he'll Show up n Support euu..=)
n i also Must Say Good Luck on your dream!XD~~
Member
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

x3_Girl wrote:


bugritz19 wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:

Just Post Here The charas Type eu wan~
Example:
Guardian Chara:AAA,BBB
AAA:Give out the att Of AAA chara chng AAAlove
BBB:Give out the courage Chara chng BBBCourage
Tht's the example..^^
Pretty Simple i think..hehe..

**eu can create the chara with ur own imagination~
No need to be the same as the shugo chara anime all the time..=]


Guardian Chara: Kal
Actually Kal is like a dancing star..of course thats my dream to be a dancer but i can't cuz i lack my self confidence...i hope someday she will show up and support me..ahahahh,....


hahas..
lolz..Thn hope tt one day he'll Show up n Support euu..=)
n i also Must Say Good Luck on your dream!XD~~


ahahahah..,.hope so!

30018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In WonderLand....♥
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08
user name : AngelSelma
Guardian Chara : Ran,Miki,Suu,Dia,Yuuki
Yuuki is a singer i whant to be a singer thats my dream ^_^ so My own heart unlock lol hihi
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Username: Azurifangirl198
Chara: Miki, Dia, Mimi, Rika
Description of Chara:
Miki: enhances artistic ability
Dia: enhances music ability
Mimi: enhances story writing and telling ability
Rika: enhances gymnastic (gymnastic only) ability
Posted 7/4/08

AngelSelma wrote:

user name : AngelSelma
Guardian Chara : Ran,Miki,Suu,Dia,Yuuki
Yuuki is a singer i whant to be a singer thats my dream ^_^ so My own heart unlock lol hihi



mmmtayss
i did add juu but im not sure which one it ish so tell meh if im rite or wrong
btw i used
Yuuki
>.>
for chuu!!~
>.>
Posted 7/4/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Username: Azurifangirl198
Chara: Miki, Dia, Mimi, Rika
Description of Chara:
Miki: enhances artistic ability
Dia: enhances music ability
Mimi: enhances story writing and telling ability
Rika: enhances gymnastic (gymnastic only) ability



lol mmtays
i did adddies juuh
but im not sure which one i shld of used as well
so tell meh if im rite or wrong
-omg i feel stoohpid-
btw i used Rika
o_X
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Er...umm...I don't mind?
Member
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Thx
Posted 7/4/08
username: nanasuperfour
Chara!: Vina
picture:

My would be self is a Vampire ^-^
Chara change is : Bloddy Night
and Character transformation is : Amulet Vampire ^^
Posted 7/4/08

nanasuperfour wrote:

username: nanasuperfour
Chara!: Vina
picture:

My would be self is a Vampire ^-^
Chara change is : Bloddy Night
and Character transformation is : Amulet Vampire ^^




lol cool..
lol otayss ill add juuh!~
Posted 7/4/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


nanasuperfour wrote:

username: nanasuperfour
Chara!: Vina
picture:

My would be self is a Vampire ^-^
Chara change is : Bloddy Night
and Character transformation is : Amulet Vampire ^^




lol cool..
lol otayss ill add juuh!~


yay !! ^-^ thankz~
Posted 7/5/08
username: animexcool
Chara: Yuki, Miru, and Ruri

Yuki: Can be invisible
Miru: Can read minds
Ruri: Super speed
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World that ne...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

animexcool wrote:

username: animexcool
Chara: Yuki, Miru, and Ruri

Yuki: Can be invisible
Miru: Can read minds
Ruri: Super speed


Okies..Thx for joining the class..XD~
btw,welcome..:D
30018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In WonderLand....♥
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

XxLizzIxX wrote:


AngelSelma wrote:

user name : AngelSelma
Guardian Chara : Ran,Miki,Suu,Dia,Yuuki
Yuuki is a singer i whant to be a singer thats my dream ^_^ so My own heart unlock lol hihi



mmmtayss
i did add juu but im not sure which one it ish so tell meh if im rite or wrong
btw i used
Yuuki
>.>
for chuu!!~
>.>


Hehe but its a diffrent of chara but only whe got the same name.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.