First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Earth Castle
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/20/08
I know I'm just a knight for our kingdom, but ppl were sayin' we needed to build our castle. That in mind, I just single-handedly...dragged one in I borrowed from a neighboring kingdom. What, you expected me to say I built it all by hand? Like heck! I ain't that strong. It's much easier to drag one in. I'm using the Earth ain't I? In any case, if you need me



I'm takin' on the winner out of these two!
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
ill help u bcome strong knight!!!!! <3
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08
Thanx. I wonder when my new king and prince are gettin' here! And I hope the Queen and princess decide to grace us with their presence.
Posted 6/22/08

Mon937 wrote:

Thanx. I wonder when my new king and prince are gettin' here! And I hope the Queen and princess decide to grace us with their presence.


Too bad. I killed them all and collected every drop of their blood for the Trading Agency that will travel through the Vampire and Flame Kingdom.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
You do realize that would be reason enough to go to war, right? I'm gonna have to see whether this Trading Agency stays alive or not. They can't be good ppl if they're willing to accept royal blood. What did my king do to deserve this?
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08

Mon937 wrote: You do realize that would be reason enough to go to war, right?

No sh!t Sherlock. Sitting ducks are for sissies.


Mon937 wrote:I'm gonna have to see whether this Trading Agency stays alive or not. They can't be good ppl if they're willing to accept royal blood. What did my king do to deserve this?


What power do you have over the Trading Agency? Keep thinking like that and you'll be as good as dead just like your king.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote: You do realize that would be reason enough to go to war, right?

No sh!t Sherlock. Sitting ducks are for sissies.


Mon937 wrote:I'm gonna have to see whether this Trading Agency stays alive or not. They can't be good ppl if they're willing to accept royal blood. What did my king do to deserve this?


What power do you have over the Trading Agency? Keep thinking like that and you'll be as good as dead just like your king.


I have no actual power over the Agency, but I do have some weapons I'm not afraid to use. And you act like death's such a big thing. If you got nothing to live for, death's just another concept to you
Posted 6/22/08

Mon937 wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote: You do realize that would be reason enough to go to war, right?

No sh!t Sherlock. Sitting ducks are for sissies.


Mon937 wrote:I'm gonna have to see whether this Trading Agency stays alive or not. They can't be good ppl if they're willing to accept royal blood. What did my king do to deserve this?


What power do you have over the Trading Agency? Keep thinking like that and you'll be as good as dead just like your king.


I have no actual power over the Agency, but I do have some weapons I'm not afraid to use. And you act like death's such a big thing. If you got nothing to live for, death's just another concept to you


So your weapons will decide whether the TA will stay alive or not, is that what you're trying to say? Sweetie, Death is one of my best buddies around here. *pokes your nose gently* I'm only playing nice.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote: You do realize that would be reason enough to go to war, right?

No sh!t Sherlock. Sitting ducks are for sissies.


Mon937 wrote:I'm gonna have to see whether this Trading Agency stays alive or not. They can't be good ppl if they're willing to accept royal blood. What did my king do to deserve this?


What power do you have over the Trading Agency? Keep thinking like that and you'll be as good as dead just like your king.


I have no actual power over the Agency, but I do have some weapons I'm not afraid to use. And you act like death's such a big thing. If you got nothing to live for, death's just another concept to you


So your weapons will decide whether the TA will stay alive or not, is that what you're trying to say? Sweetie, Death is one of my best buddies around here. *pokes your nose gently* I'm only playing nice.


Yes, that's exactly what I'm sayin'. It's not like they're doing anything for me. *Thinks a bit* Well, maybe accepting the prince's blood was a good thing, he was annoying. *Thinks a bit more* That's beside the point anyway. If Death is one of your best buddies, then we're rivals since he pretty much took everyone of importance to me b4 age 14. And you playing nice? That's what scares me
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Geez traveling sux sometimes. *Prepares a herb mixture as best he can with a messed up dominant arm. Undoes van's bandages and rubs mixture into arm. Winces since it burns like molten lava, but immediately feels control over his arm again.* Not too long now, I'll give it anywhere between 20 minutes to a hour
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
feel ny betta mon??????
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
My arm's been healed for a good while now. Thanx for the concern though
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
welcome n nytime earth knight <3
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
*sighs* wow. I'm the only earth person to post in here. Hey, earth ppls, why aren't you representing your kingdom?
Posted 8/18/08

Mon937 wrote:

*sighs* wow. I'm the only earth person to post in here. Hey, earth ppls, why aren't you representing your kingdom?


....... ..............cause there all dead XD *smile happily* (lolz)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.