First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply D.O.D IDs
Creator
10069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell......
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

FilzahHazirah wrote:

Username: FilzahHazirah
Nickname: Filz
id#: 9
D.O.B.: 28 Nov
color: Red and black


here u go.....

Member
6371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines:)
Offline
Posted 6/24/08

hentai_girl123 wrote:


animeadikt01 wrote:


hentai_girl123 wrote:

hi guyz!!! u can get ur ids here..Form Below:
Username:
Nickname:
id#:
D.O.B.:
color:
and ur pic....

exmple:





Username: animeadikt01
Nickname: chia
id#: 10
D.O.B.: sept. 15
color: blue
pic:


here u go....:)

thnk u so much!!!

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Nickname: MoonBeam
id#: 6
D.O.B.: 8 July 1981
color: Green & Dark Blue
and ur pic....





Member
6074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CEBU philippines! :D
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
Username: hyuuganeji_03
Nickname: Biahbummie
id#: 2
D.O.B.: July 18,1993
color: Purple :D
Moderator
18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

hentai_girl123 wrote:


FilzahHazirah wrote:

Username: FilzahHazirah
Nickname: Filz
id#: 9
D.O.B.: 28 Nov
color: Red and black


here u go.....



~ thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/26/08
i wanna have an id too..aww..
i wanna be one of the group dolls..
Creator
10069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell......
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hyuuganeji_03 wrote:

Username: hyuuganeji_03
Nickname: Biahbummie
id#: 2
D.O.B.: July 18,1993
color: Purple :D


wheres ur pic??
Creator
10069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell......
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Nickname: MoonBeam
id#: 6
D.O.B.: 8 July 1981
color: Green & Dark Blue
and ur pic....







cant c the pic...
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hentai_girl123 wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Nickname: MoonBeam
id#: 6
D.O.B.: 8 July 1981
color: Green & Dark Blue
and ur pic....







cant c the pic...


Yeah,that website seemed to have a prob & that pic was taken down,so I went to thier main site & saved a nice pic of the custom Michiru doll to PB.
Hope you can see this one.....



Creator
10069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell......
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


hentai_girl123 wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Nickname: MoonBeam
id#: 6
D.O.B.: 8 July 1981
color: Green & Dark Blue
and ur pic....







cant c the pic...


Yeah,that website seemed to have a prob & that pic was taken down,so I went to thier main site & saved a nice pic of the custom Michiru doll to PB.
Hope you can see this one.....





here u go!!!

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hentai_girl123 wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


hentai_girl123 wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Nickname: MoonBeam
id#: 6
D.O.B.: 8 July 1981
color: Green & Dark Blue
and ur pic....







cant c the pic...


Yeah,that website seemed to have a prob & that pic was taken down,so I went to thier main site & saved a nice pic of the custom Michiru doll to PB.
Hope you can see this one.....





here u go!!!



Thanx.That looks nice

Member
6074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CEBU philippines! :D
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hentai_girl123 wrote:

hyuuganeji_03 wrote:

Username: hyuuganeji_03
Nickname: Biahbummie
id#: 2
D.O.B.: July 18,1993
color: Purple :D




wheres ur pic??

SORRYY there u goo.


Creator
10069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell......
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hyuuganeji_03 wrote:


hentai_girl123 wrote:

hyuuganeji_03 wrote:

Username: hyuuganeji_03
Nickname: Biahbummie
id#: 2
D.O.B.: July 18,1993
color: Purple :D




wheres ur pic??

SORRYY there u goo.




here u go!!
Member
6074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CEBU philippines! :D
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hentai_girl123 wrote:


arigatou nee~!

Member
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
username: jane_cutieh
nickname: jane-chan
ID #: i don't get this ID #.. huhuhuh..
DOB: August 25
colour: red

picture:

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.