First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ApPlY 4 jObS.....
Moderator
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

hentai_girl123 wrote:


kuela wrote:

car1na...
il just help u in the forums
im just a maid okai??


okie.....^^


weeee...thankies...XD
Member
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
can i be ID maker??? but i'm only online weekly (fridays).. is that ok???
Member
2072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / キャンディ土地
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
Ohhhhh i wanna make ID's too!
Looks like fun,and hmmm send me a message when you want me to do a job : ))
Creator
10069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell......
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

jane_cutieh wrote:

can i be ID maker??? but i'm only online weekly (fridays).. is that ok???


okie....^^
Creator
10069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hell......
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

edgy wrote:

Ohhhhh i wanna make ID's too!
Looks like fun,and hmmm send me a message when you want me to do a job : ))


okiez....^^
Member
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

hentai_girl123 wrote:


jane_cutieh wrote:

can i be ID maker??? but i'm only online weekly (fridays).. is that ok???


okie....^^


thnx!!! but i'll be away for two weeks starting july 1.. iz it ok??? i'll be on my vacation dat's y..
Member
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
can I be one of the Photo Uploader? I have lots and lots of pics of dolls on my PC XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.