Post Reply Fire Class
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
Hey everyone - im the fire class teacher X3

well first i thought that we can all introduct ourselves

name: j3s
age: 14
sex: female
elements: dark ~ death ~ chaos also fire
powers: control the moon, death, chaos
loves: blood
animal: Melon also known as Uri


Mii


HOW I WILL TEACH - well i will give you assignments to do, and for every assignment you will get 10 points, there is no time limit to each assignment because i know some will be hard but i hope u do, do them, and if you want me to teach you some thing just tell me
Creator
6651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
please make a topic for the points 2
XD

Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 6/24/08
HI! (wow am the only fire student right now!)

name: Ara
age: 17
sex: Female
elements: Dark~Water~Fire
powers: Shapeshifting, Invisibility and control of my elements.
loves: Ramen
animal: Kan

My picture:
Posted 7/11/08

LovelyCookie wrote:

HI! (wow am the only fire student right now!)

name: Ara
age: 17
sex: Female
elements: Dark~Water~Fire
powers: Shapeshifting, Invisibility and control of my elements.
loves: Ramen
animal: Kan

My picture:


nice to meet you!!
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

AnimexBlackxRose wrote:


LovelyCookie wrote:

HI! (wow am the only fire student right now!)

name: Ara
age: 17
sex: Female
elements: Dark~Water~Fire
powers: Shapeshifting, Invisibility and control of my elements.
loves: Ramen
animal: Kan

My picture:


nice to meet you!!


It's a pleasure to be in your class sensei!
Posted 7/11/08

LovelyCookie wrote:


AnimexBlackxRose wrote:


LovelyCookie wrote:

HI! (wow am the only fire student right now!)

name: Ara
age: 17
sex: Female
elements: Dark~Water~Fire
powers: Shapeshifting, Invisibility and control of my elements.
loves: Ramen
animal: Kan

My picture:


nice to meet you!!


It's a pleasure to be in your class sensei!


thank you ^^ X3

Now i will post the assignment!
Posted 7/11/08
Well becuase there is only one student - i dont want to stop you from learning so this is the first assignment -

Though out history, there has always been fire, but the first human to control fire is now known as the Fire Guardian. The art of using fire is complex, as there are many levels and different types, and styles of flames and fire. First i want you to get a picture of you using a flame or starting a fire.



So as an example - this is me controling a fire that i have started


Good Luck
Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
This is me, I made a wip wit the fire!
Posted 7/11/08

LovelyCookie wrote:

This is me, I made a wip wit the fire!


well done !!
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/29/08
hi im kokoro im here 4 class so heres my description

and me using fire power ya






my fire dragon



Moderator
4982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Hi there! Didnt know u were a fire student! ^__^
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
oh i think i might have got the wrong class im soo stupid
Member
2825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / none of you busin...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
nope im in the right class
You must be logged in to post.