First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
do you hate EMOs & PUNKS??
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

riya463 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


riya463 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

nobody loves them
they say they want to kill themselves and i say hurry up and get to it


I LOVE THEM...SO WHY SAY NOBODY LOVES THEM


ur indian and u like punks and emos? :P


HELLO...ME NOT AN INDIAN..HAHA..WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM??AND YA..I LIKE THEM BUT WHY U HJATE THEM?


nah, i'm indian and i was pretty sure u were one because riya is a common indian name.
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / its a secret
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

h4x0rz wrote:


riya463 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


riya463 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

nobody loves them
they say they want to kill themselves and i say hurry up and get to it


I LOVE THEM...SO WHY SAY NOBODY LOVES THEM


ur indian and u like punks and emos? :P


HELLO...ME NOT AN INDIAN..HAHA..WHERE DID YOU GET THAT IDEA FROM??AND YA..I LIKE THEM BUT WHY U HJATE THEM?


nah, i'm indian and i was pretty sure u were one because riya is a common indian name. :)


OH..UR AN INDIAN...I KNOW HOW TO SPEAK HINDI..UMM..AND MY NAME IS NOT RIYA..SORRY
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Iowa
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Emo people get on my nerves with them cutting themselves because its like IF YOU WANNA DIE SO MUCH THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL COMMIT SUICIDE. i tell all my friends who are emo IF I EVER FIND OUT THAT YOU GUYS CUT YOURSELF, I WILL BURY YOU ALIVE. luckily they don't cut themselves.
2661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida(:
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/24/08
do you know the quote "sometimes more is in a person than what meets the eye"..
who cares if even the ugliest woman on earth had a mustace and wore shitty clothes--but had the nicest personality and was kind and caring and used all her money to give for charity so thats why she can't buy new clothes to fix herself?!
would you still hate her because of her appearance after all her dedication toward the poor!!!??
sure punks&emos have a different style, but sometimes you just dont know how they really are personality wise if your not willing to go past through the black clothing and different style and find out what's been hiding underneath all that.

I'm just saying..."sometimes more is in a person than what meets the eye" ;)

983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Love Punks but I don't really like eMo...
48954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The sky?
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

kit7kat7 wrote:


GianLintao wrote:


kit7kat7 wrote:


GianLintao wrote:

Me....a little because of their hairstyles and outfits....yux...it sux!.


...Your avi is an emo.. They're just people..


doh!...im not EMO! ...


lol, are you even looking at your avi? You claim to dislike their style but your avi displays a perfect example of a stylish emo. Make a decision..


LOL
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08 , edited 6/23/08
Look at this poor argument... makes me feel sick for being part of human kind!


h4x0rz wrote:


riya463 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

nobody loves them
they say they want to kill themselves and i say hurry up and get to it


I LOVE THEM...SO WHY SAY NOBODY LOVES THEM


ur indian and u like punks and emos? :P


So, if you're indian, you can't like emos & punks?

If you're american, you must hate japanese because of Pearl Harbour?

Of if you are "jewish", "gay" or "black" you should never ever talk to germans. They're definately Nazists! All of them! (if someone really thinks like that, I'm sorry for your soul...)


Grow up! For your own sake! Think for yourselves before you open your mouths saying "I hate emos because of their hairstyles/clothes" or "they should all kill themselves" or whatever...

What upsets me the most is seeing so many young kids around here talking big about something they didn't ever tried to understand!!! (I'm almost 20 now, not so old anyway...)

I used to hate Miyavi because his music sucks... but I never tried to understand wtf that guy was doing, or why he was doing that sort of music. But I read a fan's post that said "unless you understand what kind of music he does and his background history, you won't ever be able to like it". So I gave it a try... Miyavi isn't one of my favorites, but at least I know why he sings like a freak.

Which means, don't talk big about something that you don't understand, and if you do understand, don't say unecessary things.

This is meant for those who aren't brainwashed yet.

findingthenight, I'm not emo (since I hate labels), but I'm with you! Like Avril Lavigne... lol


findingthenight wrote:

all of you who say you hate us, means one thing, your an abercrombie zombie!


101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Course not foo'!
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Not that i hate them.... i just don't like people.. who are EMOTIONAL beyond REASON...
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

ffleur wrote:

Look at this poor argument... makes me feel sick for being part of human kind!


h4x0rz wrote:


riya463 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

nobody loves them
they say they want to kill themselves and i say hurry up and get to it


I LOVE THEM...SO WHY SAY NOBODY LOVES THEM


ur indian and u like punks and emos? :P


So, if you're indian, you can't like emos & punks?

If you're american, you must hate japanese because of Pearl Harbour?

Of if you are "jewish", "gay" or "black" you should never ever talk to germans. They're definately Nazists! All of them! (if someone really thinks like that, I'm sorry for your soul...)


Grow up! For your own sake! Think for yourselves before you open your mouths saying "I hate emos because of their hairstyles/clothes" or "they should all kill themselves" or whatever...

What upsets me the most is seeing so many young kids around here talking big about something they didn't ever tried to understand!!! (I'm almost 20 now, not so old anyway...)

I used to hate Miyavi because his music sucks... but I never tried to understand wtf that guy was doing, or why he was doing that sort of music. But I read a fan's post that said "unless you understand what kind of music he does and his background history, you won't ever be able to like it". So I gave it a try... Miyavi isn't one of my favorites, but at least I know why he sings like a freak.

Which means, don't talk big about something that you don't understand, and if you do understand, don't say unecessary things.

This is meant for those who aren't brainwashed yet.

findingthenight, I'm not emo (since I hate labels), but I'm with you! Like Avril Lavigne... lol


findingthenight wrote:

all of you who say you hate us, means one thing, your an abercrombie zombie!




EMOTIONAL....
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
hell no ! i love them . they're unique . err i guess ?
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

ffleur wrote:

Look at this poor argument... makes me feel sick for being part of human kind!


h4x0rz wrote:


riya463 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

nobody loves them
they say they want to kill themselves and i say hurry up and get to it


I LOVE THEM...SO WHY SAY NOBODY LOVES THEM


ur indian and u like punks and emos? :P


So, if you're indian, you can't like emos & punks?

If you're american, you must hate japanese because of Pearl Harbour?

Of if you are "jewish", "gay" or "black" you should never ever talk to germans. They're definately Nazists! All of them! (if someone really thinks like that, I'm sorry for your soul...)


Grow up! For your own sake! Think for yourselves before you open your mouths saying "I hate emos because of their hairstyles/clothes" or "they should all kill themselves" or whatever...

What upsets me the most is seeing so many young kids around here talking big about something they didn't ever tried to understand!!! (I'm almost 20 now, not so old anyway...)

I used to hate Miyavi because his music sucks... but I never tried to understand wtf that guy was doing, or why he was doing that sort of music. But I read a fan's post that said "unless you understand what kind of music he does and his background history, you won't ever be able to like it". So I gave it a try... Miyavi isn't one of my favorites, but at least I know why he sings like a freak.

Which means, don't talk big about something that you don't understand, and if you do understand, don't say unecessary things.

This is meant for those who aren't brainwashed yet.

findingthenight, I'm not emo (since I hate labels), but I'm with you! Like Avril Lavigne... lol


findingthenight wrote:

all of you who say you hate us, means one thing, your an abercrombie zombie!




What the fuck is nazists? And also... what the fuck are you talking about?

194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
hm...i like the stylish punks and emos lol but i don't like some emos that always talk about killing themselves..-_-
651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
...i...hate...emo..
...i...hate...punks..

i wonder why..

too dramatic maybe
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
Why does everybody stereotype other people?
Who Cares.


I hate when people call other people goth,rocker,emo,and punk.
I believe there is no such thing we are all human.
That is the only category we should be in.


Do you wanna know why they cut themselves.
Beacause of their emotional pain.
They do not wanna feel emotional pain so they hurt themselves
so that they feel physical pain.OK.
Its stupid to even post something like this.
I think if someone says they are emo or punk is sounds fake
and it makes them seem fake.
No one should hate them because there is no such thing as emo or punk.
OK.Got It?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.