First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply WHEN'S YOUR BIRTHDAY? XD!!
Posted 8/16/08

Cute_Angelic_Boy wrote:

My birthday is on August 20 =D


hi there..........advanced happy birthday!!!!!
Posted 8/16/08
mines october 5,19995^^
Posted 8/20/08

Cute_Angelic_Boy wrote:

My birthday is on August 20 =D


hi hi hi....
haapy birthday........
Posted 8/26/08

kitt07 wrote:

mine is uhhhhh. . . . . .

August 25,1993!! weeeeeeeeee!!


hi hi hi.....
well belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!........
Posted 8/26/08


kitt07 wrote:

mine is uhhhhh. . . . . .

August 25,1993!! weeeeeeeeee!!


hi hi hi.....
well belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!.......

thankiiees
Member
24052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / i dont know! im l...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
november 04!!
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/27/08

SweetChocolla wrote:

Mine`s September 23 1995 ^_^


sori 4 being so late sis.....but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Posted 9/27/08

Naiimma wrote:

haha! Mine is in 24 september


wei......gomen ne 4 being soooo late......
but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Posted 9/27/08

darknesscomes wrote:

sep 24 93


gomen ne 4 being so superrrr late!!!!......but Happy Birthday
Member
7856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

dessajoy wrote:


darknesscomes wrote:

sep 24 93


gomen ne 4 being so superrrr late!!!!......but Happy Birthday


yeah thx
Posted 9/28/08

darknesscomes wrote:


dessajoy wrote:


darknesscomes wrote:

sep 24 93


gomen ne 4 being so superrrr late!!!!......but Happy Birthday


yeah thx


ur welcome......just hav 2 do something 4 this group 2 b alive again......ehheheh ^^
Posted 9/29/08

angelcaya wrote:

mine is september 30


hi there......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Member
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

dessajoy wrote:


angelcaya wrote:

mine is september 30


hi there......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



thank u so much
Member
7856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

dessajoy wrote:


darknesscomes wrote:


dessajoy wrote:


darknesscomes wrote:

sep 24 93


gomen ne 4 being so superrrr late!!!!......but Happy Birthday


yeah thx


ur welcome......just hav 2 do something 4 this group 2 b alive again......ehheheh ^^


yeah i know what you mean its been really empty here
Posted 10/1/08

fabulous_ghurl wrote:

mines october 5,19995^^


ADVANCED HAPPY BIRTHDAY again sis......^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.