Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[Naruto] Uchiha Madara: Man of Mystery
65352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 2/18/07

qweruiop wrote:

Ok guys here is a link to a very interesting theory about Uchiha Madara which I mentioned about when I started this thread. http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576



I just read it. It is written really well almost a little to well to be true.
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/18/07
excellent read. i really enjoyed it & i back the theory.
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/18/07
y not?
17238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/18/07
wow you've done a lot of reading! and so have i! well i loved that stuff on that web page but i dont even know what you're talking about but, u did boost my motivation to keep watching naruto!
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 2/18/07
I don't know how much of it is true, but it's kind of scary how it all fits so well together! The person who came up with the theory did alot of research both on Naruto and Japanese culture. Whether or not it's true, a lot of information is given about the sharingan's ablilty. The three powerful techniques are pretty cool. Anyway is there anyone else who has a theory or read about a theory that is good? Keep me updated. Thanks!
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Edison, NJ(where...
Offline
Posted 2/18/07
it's really debatable. madara has the mangekyo since kyuubi said he has the same eyes as sasuke-chan (yes, sasuke-chan). itachi said 3 people in total could activate (as in, have the potential to) (I think) activate the mangekyo in total. so therefore, the count is itachi, sasuke, madara, and now, kakashi. Some1 correct me if I'm wrong.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 2/18/07
Here's something new, you know those statues in the valley of the end, one of them was shodaime (1st hokage) and some people say that the other one was Uchiha Madara! What do you think?

My avatar as of now I think is a depiction of Uchiha Madara! If this is how he actually looks...then I have no doubt that he is the leader of Akatsuki. He matches the outline of the leader in the manga perfectly! What do you all think?

Use the edit button next time instead of double posting
~mauz15
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 2/18/07

qweruiop wrote:

My avatar as of now I think is a depiction of Uchiha Madara! If this is how he actually looks...then I have no doubt that he is the leader of Akatsuki. He matches the outline of the leader in the manga perfectly! What do you all think?


well one thing is .. your avatar pic doesn't have the piercings besides his nose .. not sure if its piercings or Dots. .but he has 6 . .3 on each side i think. .. half of the face of the AK leader was revealed in the manga in the latter chapters.... and oh. . .the color of the hair of the AK leader would be somwhat orange. . .

so we could say your avvie is quite old...=]
18969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/19/07

MYUSERNAMEXXX wrote:

it's really debatable. madara has the mangekyo since kyuubi said he has the same eyes as sasuke-chan (yes, sasuke-chan). itachi said 3 people in total could activate (as in, have the potential to) (I think) activate the mangekyo in total. so therefore, the count is itachi, sasuke, madara, and now, kakashi. Some1 correct me if I'm wrong.


I havent read the manga so i might be wrong but it hasnt said anywhere in the anime that sasuke has the mangekyou ability since he didnt kill his best friend. I doubt very much whether kakashi would have the ability because his sharingan wasnt natural and he only has one, plus i dont see him killing his best friend anytime soon.

Also the kyuubi said that madara's chakra was sinister so that kinda count out the theory that he was a hero that fought for the village i would have thought. And when Itachi is telling sasuke about it he says that if sasuke awakens it then he would be the "third person who has ever been able to". You would think if the third person was someone still alive he would have said the "third person who can use it".

But maybe im thinking madara was the first person to have the sharingan ability.
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 2/19/07

MYUSERNAMEXXX wrote:

it's really debatable. madara has the mangekyo since kyuubi said he has the same eyes as sasuke-chan (yes, sasuke-chan). itachi said 3 people in total could activate (as in, have the potential to) (I think) activate the mangekyo in total. so therefore, the count is itachi, sasuke, madara, and now, kakashi. Some1 correct me if I'm wrong.


you are about correct but kkshi isn't one of them .. . because. . when itachi said 3 people could activate it . .. .. itachi didn't even know that kakashi has MS. .. and during that time, kkshi didn't have MS at that time . . ...



elestial wrote:


MYUSERNAMEXXX wrote:

it's really debatable. madara has the mangekyo since kyuubi said he has the same eyes as sasuke-chan (yes, sasuke-chan). itachi said 3 people in total could activate (as in, have the potential to) (I think) activate the mangekyo in total. so therefore, the count is itachi, sasuke, madara, and now, kakashi. Some1 correct me if I'm wrong.


I havent read the manga so i might be wrong but it hasnt said anywhere in the anime that sasuke has the mangekyou ability since he didnt kill his best friend. I doubt very much whether kakashi would have the ability because his sharingan wasnt natural and he only has one, plus i dont see him killing his best friend anytime soon.

Also the kyuubi said that madara's chakra was sinister so that kinda count out the theory that he was a hero that fought for the village i would have thought. And when Itachi is telling sasuke about it he says that if sasuke awakens it then he would be the "third person who has ever been able to". You would think if the third person was someone still alive he would have said the "third person who can use it".

But maybe im thinking madara was the first person to have the sharingan ability.


your right about sasuka not having MS.. .when they fought in the valley of the End.. he decided not to get the MS... as you saw in the anime.. you saw the foreshadowing... sasuke didn't want to submit to Itachi's orders. . . he wanted to gain strength in his own way hence why he is in Oro's care(sounds wrong lol) .. and now, sasuke could kill Naruto in his whim, and will not get the MS, coz he destroyed his bond with him, coz he has another strong bond, a bond with his brother that he must kill no matter what the cause is.. .

and about kakashi not having MS.. that wrong. . kakashi definitely has MS, or at least has Activated it in someway... don't worry.. it will be revealed in the gaara Arc. . ..

up til now, no one knows how kakashi acquired his MS... but one thing is for sure, he got it during the time skip.. . and even in narutofan.com . . almost all concluded that he got it through very hard training. .. . just by training?.. no no. .. well . . you see... its not the same as Itachi's two MS... instead.... its kakashi's own version of MS.. .. and its uber c0ol. . .. im not gonna tell what kind of power it is... unless someone else. .lol ..

back to the topic.. . well they say, or rather during the time when this topic was on the top list... its said he somehow got the idea of gaining the MS because of itachi. .. itachi used the MS against kakashi... well he didn't copy it. .. coz its ABL .. . but kakashi was able to experience 1st hand what kind of power MS can do.. . it is possible that he was able to gain knowledge on how to create his own MS since he can't copy it. .. . but kkshi is a very intelligent and high-skilled ninja. . . so its possible that he gained MS through that way. .. .
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / AlusMillieum
Offline
Posted 2/19/07
Uchiha Madara, Is one of the person who got Mangekyo Sharingan. I think uchiha Madara is controlling Akatsuki leader, to make use of akatsuki to get the demon fox for him.... I guess is like that. If Madara is the leader, Orochimaru will notice it as well, but he only says, he went there for itachi who got Mangekyo sharingan



qweruiop wrote:

Here's something new, you know those statues in the valley of the end, one of them was shodaime (1st hokage) and some people say that the other one was Uchiha Madara! What do you think?

My avatar as of now I think is a depiction of Uchiha Madara! If this is how he actually looks...then I have no doubt that he is the leader of Akatsuki. He matches the outline of the leader in the manga perfectly! What do you all think?

Use the edit button next time instead of double posting
~mauz15



I tot that is the 2nd hokage and the 1st hokage?

1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 2/19/07

5thkazekage wrote:


qweruiop wrote:

Here's something new, you know those statues in the valley of the end, one of them was shodaime (1st hokage) and some people say that the other one was Uchiha Madara! What do you think?

My avatar as of now I think is a depiction of Uchiha Madara! If this is how he actually looks...then I have no doubt that he is the leader of Akatsuki. He matches the outline of the leader in the manga perfectly! What do you all think?

Use the edit button next time instead of double posting
~mauz15



I tot that is the 2nd hokage and the 1st hokage?



one is the shodai. . and the other one is said to be the rival of the shodai .. . who know who that rival is.. ^_^
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 2/19/07

peacedrunx24 wrote:


qweruiop wrote:

My avatar as of now I think is a depiction of Uchiha Madara! If this is how he actually looks...then I have no doubt that he is the leader of Akatsuki. He matches the outline of the leader in the manga perfectly! What do you all think?


well one thing is .. your avatar pic doesn't have the piercings besides his nose .. not sure if its piercings or Dots. .but he has 6 . .3 on each side i think. .. half of the face of the AK leader was revealed in the manga in the latter chapters.... and oh. . .the color of the hair of the AK leader would be somwhat orange. . .

so we could say your avvie is quite old...=]


yeah you're right now that I think about it, the leader does have three dots or piercings. But doesn't he remind you of someone? My avatar I mean...I can't remember but he looks so familier.......

oh yeah I just remembered.....it looks a lot like sasori of the red sand doesn't it? (except for the color of hair).
does anyone even remember him? His real face?
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 2/19/07
well he looks like sasori a bit .. . your avatar that is . ..



^ AK leader
5852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / behind you...
Offline
Posted 2/19/07
I think Uchiha Madara is indeed the leader of Akatsuki because Akasuki couldn't possible know about the Nine tails if it wasn't so.
And I doubt that Itachi would Know about it being from the village and all because he was too young back then.Also it was stated that only the adults of the village knew about Naruto dark sercet but was forbiden to talk about it.Which only leaves one person Uchiha Madara.
After all Akatsuki are after the Nine Tails seal within Naruto and Uchiha Madara did cross paths with the nine tails before.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.