First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
[Naruto] Uchiha Madara: Man of Mystery
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 3/1/07

kris07 wrote:

he didnt


Yeah he did! The Kyubi said that Madara had even more cursed or sinister chakra than him (which should make him strong).
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/1/07

sacrificed21 wrote:

man, its always the 1st or the 3rd or 4th or 5th. never the 2nd!!!! i mean come on.


Nobody really gives a rat's ass about him, what do you expect us to do?
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 3/1/07
but the 2nd sure does lo0ks co0l and his jutsu..=/
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 3/1/07

peacedrunx24 wrote:

but the 2nd sure does lo0ks co0l and his jutsu..=/


He does look awesome! I'm sure he will play some kind of role in the future. I mean why would Kishimoto add a useless character. Also, it kind of looked like the first and second were like the same age. Shouldn't they have been a whole generation apart in age?
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/07
Are you suggesting that all "smart kids" who dont wear glasses and pocket protectors are part of an ancient barbarian race?



I don't quite think that is what he was suggesting. Though what he said was....not correct. Goths are imature children who are just like Emos but with a slightly differant twist. Emos are children who either follow the fad to fit in or who's parents didn't hug them enuogh when they were little. I just wish my lawn was an Emo or Goth. Then it would cut itself and save me a lot of work....
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 3/1/07
oh man that was harsh!!!
3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Insert Semi-Cleve...
Offline
Posted 3/1/07

qweruiop wrote:


peacedrunx24 wrote:

but the 2nd sure does lo0ks co0l and his jutsu..=/


He does look awesome! I'm sure he will play some kind of role in the future. I mean why would Kishimoto add a useless character. Also, it kind of looked like the first and second were like the same age. Shouldn't they have been a whole generation apart in age?



i was wondering that myself. and Kishimoto really doesnt waste his characters, so the 2nd must have some significance (or at least a back story). oh and Madara...i'll just wait and see, its useless speculating coz i want to be surprised.

^^ and ease off the emo kids, i'm not one myself but there are kids who have real clinical depression. its people like you that kill them off, or at least drive them to self harm.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 3/1/07
sorry I didn't make the joke...I just laughed at it. I'll just keep my mouth shut next time
3021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Insert Semi-Cleve...
Offline
Posted 3/1/07
^ sorry i didnt mean you, its for SeraphAlford i edited it now so it has two arrows up ............off topic i know

right, Uchiha Madara, real badass who probably gave the kyuubi a hard time. my guess is Sasu-kun's gonna channel him real soon (unless of course he's still alive, i wouldnt put it past Kishimoto).
1775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~South of Heaven~
Offline
Posted 3/1/07

rhynny wrote:


qweruiop wrote:


peacedrunx24 wrote:

but the 2nd sure does lo0ks co0l and his jutsu..=/


He does look awesome! I'm sure he will play some kind of role in the future. I mean why would Kishimoto add a useless character. Also, it kind of looked like the first and second were like the same age. Shouldn't they have been a whole generation apart in age?



i was wondering that myself. and Kishimoto really doesnt waste his characters, so the 2nd must have some significance (or at least a back story). oh and Madara...i'll just wait and see, its useless speculating coz i want to be surprised.


i still don't know of the 2nd has some significance or not .. . . but aren't there really some characters like that.. that they're dead and will just be remembered .. but with some impact left in the present.. w/c i dunno what that impact is yet.. .

well hmm.. like in suzuka, i dunno in the anime but in the manga suzuka's Ex-bf was already dead when the manga/anime started and is just being remembered but the ex-bf still has some impact with suzuka until the in one point that she moved on.. hmm like that. .

well . . i dunno bout the 2nd but the 1st sure still has some great impact over the 2nd part of naruto.. ...
65352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 3/1/07
You see both the second and the first hokage founded the city and ruled toghether and then the third and fourth came so i think when the fourth died they stopped that trend and just made it one leader so the third ruled alone and so did the fifth.

I really dont know what to think anymore about Uchiha Madara but his impact in the manga may just cause a whole mess in Kishimoto's writing cause he has to incoporate all these things into what he's writing.
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/1/07

qweruiop wrote:


kris07 wrote:

he didnt


Yeah he did! The Kyubi said that Madara had even more cursed chakra than him (which should make him strong).


he said his blood & eyes were more cursed
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 3/1/07

kris07 wrote:


qweruiop wrote:


kris07 wrote:

he didnt


Yeah he did! The Kyubi said that Madara had even more cursed chakra than him (which should make him strong).


he said his blood & eyes were more cursed


No he does mention the chakra... here is the part:

324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/07
chakra even more sinister. that doesnt mean stronger.
the kyuubi was/is considered evil, thus making his chakra evil as well.
a chakra more sinister than his (the kyuubi's) just means more evil.
at least thats what i can gather from the translation. it might be an error in the translators part, but sinister does not = power or strength.
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Trudging on throu...
Offline
Posted 3/1/07
You're right about sinister not meaning stronger, but the kyubi's chakra is like the strongest in the series (so far..not including Madara) and it is refered to as a disgusting and sinister chakra. This is why I assumed that sinister equals strong. Also some translations use the word cursed.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.